Doomsday Machine

GrowGoddess

I think the world has gone mad!

All those conspiracy theories out there, sadly, I am starting to believe a lot of them are true. New world order, world war III, evil cult controlling the world governments for well over 100 years. I know this stuff sounds crazy, but when companies like CERN are publicly displaying their company logo, 666 and have a statue of Shiva - The Destroyer at their facility, and knowing that governments around the world have invested money into this, billions, it is crazy. It has made me a believer.

Now this doomsday machine. They are firing it up and they are going to start conducting experiments with it. They are trying to make new particles. The particles they are trying to obtain is dark matter, anti matter, and the most dangerous of them all, the god particle. Even Stephen Hawkings warned them not to continue their tests. Stephen said they are not just jeopardizing planet earth, when it comes to the god particle or something comparable, you are jeopardizing the entire universe.

If there are any aliens out there watching us, this machine will certainly spark their attention. Never know, maybe it already has.

Here is just a basic video about it. There are many out there, even with interviews with the scientists at their facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfW4vjwxSQ

Just wanted to share, the world has gone crazy. Our scientists will not be satisfied until they create a black hole. The atomic bomb is just not satisfying these days, they want more.

There went 7 minutes of my life. Although it's always entertaining to listen to the "old guard" scare me up about the science.

The Fallen Angels sold their souls to the devil to learn unknown scientific things.........there's a reason man doesn't know everything.....just a couple things the narrator said in this highly unscientific scare tactic video!

I'm sure he also thinks the Hubble space telescope is satans third eye lookin to hunt down God, them "puppet" scientists will help! Lmao

Lastly, I bet this guy thinks maruijuana makes boys grow boobs too!!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

The problem is more the Media Machine than any Doomsday Machine.

In September 2014, the media had a number of stories mistaking what Hawkings said, confusing "Higgs potential" with the "Higgs particle".

Stephen Hawkings warned about the Higgs potential, rather than the Higgs particle, in the preface of his book Starmus:

"The Higgs potential has the worrisome feature that it might become metastable at energies above 100 [billion] giga electronvolts (GeV). This could mean that the universe could undergo catastrophic vacuum decay, with a bubble of the true vacuum expanding at the speed of light. This could happen at any time and we wouldn't see it coming."

100 billion Giga electron volts is equal to 100 million Tera electron volts (TeV).

In 2013 the CERN accelerator reached 8 TeV before beginning a two-year shut down to install bigger magnets to allow it to reach 14 TeV.

So, the energies that Hawkings was talking about are 10,000,000 to 1,000,000 times greater than CERN will be able to achieve.

Refer to this article in Popular Mechanics magazine, What Stephen Hawking Really Said About Destroying the Universe:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a11217/what-stephen-hawking-really-said-about-destroying-the-universe-17192502/

They  explain that Hawkings was trying to say that as physicists understand things today, the universe might collapse at these energy levels. But since these energies existed during the Big Bang, and exist even today when cosmic rays occasionally collide, there is something missing in our understanding of physics and the universe.

I hope that makes sense, but the physics is a bit over my head, too.

It's not something that I'd worry about. Remember that Hawkings warns us about artificial intelligence, too.

That artificial stuff can give you cancer!

Edited by rockinsteady

@Quadcarl - explain your theory to the families of the people that left shadow stains and the survivors of Hiroshima and the atom bomb. Science cost them a lot. Science admitted they weren't sure if that would cost the world before dropping the bomb.

@rockinsteady - you are right. the media BS could be far worse than the machine. That is all the media is, BS. It is a global network that is UN connected. We only hear what the government wants us to hear.

Did anyone read the link I posted? The scientist admits that they don't know what they are doing. That is half of what scares me!

I like the video you posted grassmatch, I can relate.

Did anyone read the link I posted? The scientist admits that they don't know what they are doing. That is half of what scares me!

Physicists are complaining that the Higgs particle (or whatever they detected in 2012) was too ordinary. They feel that most great discoveries are made while looking for something else: something awesome should have been seen instead of or in conjunction with the detection of the Higgs Boson (particle). Even if they detect something that was predicted in the 1960's, they want a giant leap, not just a confirmation of some theory.

So some of these frustrated physicists might say strange things; perhaps things meant for the other physicists to chuckle over rather than as some warning intended to generate concern among folks like you or me.

Edited by rockinsteady

>>THEORETICAL Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami admitted today that he, and his peers, have absolutely ‘no making whoopee idea’ what they’re doing, and claims they were no nearer than prehistoric man to figuring out the Universe.<<

42?

@Quadcarl - explain your theory to the families of the people that left shadow stains and the survivors of Hiroshima and the atom bomb. Science cost them a lot. Science admitted they weren't sure if that would cost the world before dropping the bomb.

@rockinsteady - you are right. the media BS could be far worse than the machine. That is all the media is, BS. It is a global network that is UN connected. We only hear what the government wants us to hear.

I like the video you posted grassmatch, I can relate.

I read my reply over about five times, what theory do you see? I just see sarcastic comments about a very religious guy "keeping me up to date" on science stuff. Hehe

If we napalm firestorm Tokyo instead do the people still not suffer via science and technology?

I think the world has gone mad!

All those conspiracy theories out there, sadly, I am starting to believe a lot of them are true. New world order, world war III, evil cult controlling the world governments for well over 100 years. I know this stuff sounds crazy, but when companies like CERN are publicly displaying their company logo, 666 and have a statue of Shiva - The Destroyer at their facility, and knowing that governments around the world have invested money into this, billions, it is crazy. It has made me a believer.

Now this doomsday machine. They are firing it up and they are going to start conducting experiments with it. They are trying to make new particles. The particles they are trying to obtain is dark matter, anti matter, and the most dangerous of them all, the god particle. Even Stephen Hawkings warned them not to continue their tests. Stephen said they are not just jeopardizing planet earth, when it comes to the god particle or something comparable, you are jeopardizing the entire universe.

If there are any aliens out there watching us, this machine will certainly spark their attention. Never know, maybe it already has.

Here is just a basic video about it. There are many out there, even with interviews with the scientists at their facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfW4vjwxSQ

Just wanted to share, the world has gone crazy. Our scientists will not be satisfied until they create a black hole. The atomic bomb is just not satisfying these days, they want more.

G.G  I think your awsome!

I dont see how people can beleive in science and religion.  You cant beleive in science of our world if you beleive god made us and created the world and universe or universes!

I mean you can beleive in science in its form of mixing things and spliting atoms and baby's and all, but if you beleive in god and jesus than you must think god is allowing humans to try and destroy his earth, scientist knew the atom bomb wouldnt destroy the earth, we tested under ground in our own country many times before we bombed the hell out of japan for attacking pearl harbor, let me ask this, who benifited the most from the U.S bombing japan?

answer the whole world!

I like you very much and You go ahead and beleive what you want, there are alot of conspiracy theorist around and I dont realy care what they want to waiste their thinking on, me I choose to live in the now and remember the past!

Peace

Not going to make this a religion vs science war, think it's about time for me to leave this topic before there's an issue lol.

well we either came from god, adam and eve or evolution, thats it!  not suppose to be a religous comment, I beleive my comment fit this thread, and I ment no ill will to any one!

Peace

maybe soon we'll be able to travel time and arrive on some place where monkeys are eating bananas in caves and genetically modify them to work for us while we're there. They get smarter and prettier, we even mate with them and cause all kinds of raucous and tales like the ones in the bible, which says God came down on a ship from the sky with wheels and fire to a custom landing strip to accommodate the spaceship.(wonder who builds God ships, and why God would need a spaceship anyways?, oh well) 

We stuck around for a long time and taught them stuff, neat stuff too. then our black hole was closing up so we had to leave. A long time after they might call us gods and talk about us messing with their genes, mating with their women, impregnating them in the middle of the night, producing offspring capable of seemingly miracles and good will. there would be cultures of long told stories of wild beings and feats of magic and spaceships and demigods. Some folks would choose their own personal gods and soon the groups would be arguing about who the real god is, (since there evidently are many in biblical history) I imagine  some would twist the history, and even hide it while profiting or ruling or whatever the elite do, besides travel time of course.  :bong2:

I read my reply over about five times, what theory do you see? I just see sarcastic comments about a very religious guy "keeping me up to date" on science stuff. Hehe

If we napalm firestorm Tokyo instead do the people still not suffer via science and technology?

I was being a little silly, you know, the theory on the boobs...... I was kidding around.

Sorry I made you have to reread it 5 times LOL

To all, you must excuse me, I have been going through a very stressful point in my life. It seems like everybody in my family has been getting sick and dying. Stressful is an understatement really.

I just posted the video in general conversation, I thought it might strike some interest to some people. They just fired it up today with 50% more power. I wonder what will happen if they do exceed the speed of light? I can't imagine what good this can do for humanity.

Anyway, it has been rough, getting behind on many projects I had planned. On a good note, I haven't ran out of oil yet! The last 2 days I got to at least do one small test and sampled some 4 year old RSO. It is still the same quality as it was when it was first made. I used 99% iso.

Okay, I am done rambling, don't have anyone else to ramble to though.

4 YearOldRSO 3 23 15 (800x600)

Edited by GrowGoddess

I was being a little silly, you know, the theory on the boobs...... I was kidding around.

Sorry I made you have to reread it 5 times LOL

To all, you must excuse me, I have been going through a very stressful point in my life. It seems like everybody in my family has been getting sick and dying. Stressful is an understatement really.

I just posted the video in general conversation, I thought it might strike some interest to some people. They just fired it up today with 50% more power. I wonder what will happen if they do exceed the speed of light? I can't imagine what good this can do for humanity.

Anyway, it has been rough, getting behind on many projects I had planned. On a good note, I haven't ran out of oil yet! The last 2 days I got to at least do one small test and sampled some 4 year old RSO. It is still the same quality as it was when it was first made. I used 99% iso.

Okay, I am done rambling, don't have anyone else to ramble to though.

I am very sorry for what You are going thru!  I wish you the best.

You did make a thread that got people talking, I dont beleive any of us havent read something about conspiracy theory's, Im wanting to look into the free masons and see what I can dig up about their secret society!

Peace