Dea: Marijuana Wax = Psychosis And Brain Damage ?

http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1185551#.VRw_d45i0Xh

ANTRIM CO. -- A drug investigation is revealing details of drug case involving teenagers in Elk Rapids and is also raising concern on an emerging dangerous form of marijuana.

A 30-day investigation launched by the Traverse Narcotics Team and the Elk Rapids Police Department led to the execution of a search warrant at a White Water Township home Wednesday morning.

Police say the investigation revealed marijuana was being sold to area teens.  During the search warrant, processed marijuana, marijuana wax and other paraphernalia used in drug distribution were found.   Money was also seized by investigators.

Police are still searching for the 21-year-old man believed to be responsible for selling the drugs.

The Traverse Narcotics Team and Elk Rapids Police Department are working closely together to continue the investigation and finding other possible suspects.

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration marijuana wax is a distillation of marijuana and said to be extremely potent and very dangerous.

According to the DEA, marijuana wax can cause an onset of psychosis and even brain damage. 

If you have any information on this ongoing investigation you are asked to call the Elk Rapids Police Department at 231-264-6592 or the TNT drug tip line at 800-528-8234.

They put that dude in the bible to death for he smeared that "emerging, extremely potent and very dangerous" new form of marijuana on the sick people when they asked for healing.  thousands of years later, and those same types are still hunting down the witches.

all the while 2000 children per day are reported missing, cancer plagues many, and the heroin flows like water into the country.

800,000 children per year

that's around 83 kids per minute round the clock.

the DEA cannot stop the boat loads of heroin using the same docks every day, grown in the same mountains, surrounded by the earths mightiest military in a dozen years of occupation, with 700 billion dollars, the absolute best surveillance technology known to man, or massive amounts of it entering every maximum security prison in the country......that cannabis must be really special.

this stuff pizzes me off. people are going to jail, getting killed, losing their families and homes over a plant and cops taking orders from someone. whats next I wonder when marijuana is freed.  what will their zeal be spent on then?

Exactly why I cannot provide concentrates. Why I cannot treat another cancer patient for free.

We all know it is BS. Marijuana does not cause brain damage and there is no proof to support their claims.

Our tax dollars at work, putting petty hash users in prison.

At least back in the 70's it was treated like the cannabis that it is. Even in the 80's.

If anything, they are the ones on the drugs causing psychosis and brain damage!

I can make the same claims they are, complete speculation, the DEA can cause serious brain damage. Stress overload.

We are really in trouble if all of these people are suffering from brain damage!! LOL! 

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/04/hash_bash_2015.html

Stating that pot users are criminals and brain damaged is a crime in itself!

At least I have some proof in my theory. (hope you can see this video) I can't help but to believe this officer suffers some from kind of psychosis or brain damage! Maybe it is the badge or possibly the gun that has caused this.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=842848032441651&pnref=story

A little more proof of my theory.

Maybe they deliberately only hire brain damaged individuals to the force. Sadly, it is mostly aggressive ones that are hired to protect and serve, if that is what you want to call it. They need to point the finger at themselves, not towards marijuana users.

Here is some proof that it is the police that need to be policed. According to this article our police are crazy murderers. At least it looks that way to me, but then again, I am suffering from brain damage!!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/01/1374908/-American-police-killed-more-people-in-March-111-than-in-the-entire-United-Kingdom-since-1900?detail=facebook_sf

Edit: Here is a little more proof. This officer is paranoid and psychotic, and has no skill with using a firearm. This unarmed man was shot for following orders! Psychosis? whoever approved this officer to have a firearm and a badge is the one suffering from psychosis!

Edited by GrowGoddess

I really don't understand all this concern about concentrates or the tired, old claims about today's MJ being so much stronger than in the pot of the past.

In 1969 some friends gave me an ounce of Nepalese temple hash when I was on thirty-day leave before starting Infantry OCS. It remains the strongest or at least the most affective cannabis I ever encountered.

But apparently even that sixties hash couldn't touch the stuff they had in the nineteen-thirties. Just watch 'Reefer Madness'. That old-time pot really got folks insanely altered; many, many times more so than even today's concentrates.

Almost as high as a decent alcohol drunk.

Edited by outsideinthecold

We often hear(late) that violent offenders were suffering from some sort of depression and medicated too, with experi-mental psychotropic drugs.

What of the officer who is medicated with the same class of drugs, for the same class of dis-ease?  How many of these young men are right off of the front line pharmacy abroad? hyped up, trained to be violent, maybe decorated for extreme violence even?  Out they come to find low paying job offers, no applicable experience, and unable to kick the habitual use of psych drugs, maybe some ticks, psychosis, ptsd ?  The police force embraces these fine young men fresh out of the military.

Wen I watch and listen to these vids over the years I cant help but notice the abusive cops are speaking and acting in a manner like that of a military exercise lacking discipline. during raids for a half ounce of pot we see them acting like their taking down bin Laden's bunker, when its very clear only non violent sick elderly residents are residing. I don't recall a marijuana raid with people firing upon cops, so the whole iron man get up, flak vests, laser guided bullets, black masks, body armor is for show in these instances. who exactly are they showing off for?  Why does HS use American human looking targets to practice shoot? Pregnant women, old men, mothers holding their children......this is what they practice on, called desensitizing targets !  Are they worried about foreign intruders breaking into our country, or home born Americans breaking out?

I bet the situation does not get better. I'm pretty sure there is not a citizen in the country that's is unaware of the oft reported police abuse of the last 50 years, with more frequency in recent times even, yet, nothing is done, nothing changed, only got worse, and now I think we'll just get "desensitized" to the whole sham with "look there' s another one, I wonder when they'll finally do something about this, they just keep letting them go free, giving them more war time equipment and military training".  Look, we were right !  we so smart :gym:

I heard somewhere recently that all of that military surplus gear that is going to police departments, must be used at least once a year.  That would explain why the officers get out the heavy equipment for no apparent good reason.  There is a good reason, they have to give back the toys unless they play with them. 

http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1185551#.VRw_d45i0Xh

ANTRIM CO. -- A drug investigation is revealing details of drug case involving teenagers in Elk Rapids and is also raising concern on an emerging dangerous form of marijuana.

A 30-day investigation launched by the Traverse Narcotics Team and the Elk Rapids Police Department led to the execution of a search warrant at a White Water Township home Wednesday morning.

Police say the investigation revealed marijuana was being sold to area teens.  During the search warrant, processed marijuana, marijuana wax and other paraphernalia used in drug distribution were found.   Money was also seized by investigators.

Police are still searching for the 21-year-old man believed to be responsible for selling the drugs.

The Traverse Narcotics Team and Elk Rapids Police Department are working closely together to continue the investigation and finding other possible suspects.

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration marijuana wax is a distillation of marijuana and said to be extremely potent and very dangerous.

According to the DEA, marijuana wax can cause an onset of psychosis and even brain damage. 

If you have any information on this ongoing injustice you are asked to call the Elk Rapids Pig Department at 800-Phaquetoo or the TNT drug tip line at 800-Blte-this.

If I beleived all of this b.s than I guess I would never have been able to support myself and my family, I most certainly wouldn't have been smart enough to pay self employment taxes the whole time I was self employed!

I dont beleive in selling anything to kids that get them high if they are in skewl and not an mm pt and than they would be getting it from their parents if they were legal!

If I found out my meds were getting in the hands of school kids I would have to quit my c.g ( im prob gonna any how) but why would any one other than another ilegal kid give  mm, wax, bho,rso, budds to another kid!

We do have laws, I may not be happy with some of them but I dont have a problem staying within the mmm law! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

They put that dude in the bible to death for he smeared that "emerging, extremely potent and very dangerous" new form of marijuana on the sick people when they asked for healing.  thousands of years later, and those same types are still hunting down the witches.

all the while 2000 children per day are reported missing, cancer plagues many, and the heroin flows like water into the country.

800,000 children per year

that's around 83 kids per minute round the clock.

the DEA cannot stop the boat loads of heroin using the same docks every day, grown in the same mountains, surrounded by the earths mightiest military in a dozen years of occupation, with 700 billion dollars, the absolute best surveillance technology known to man, or massive amounts of it entering every maximum security prison in the country......that cannabis must be really special.

this stuff pizzes me off. people are going to jail, getting killed, losing their families and homes over a plant and cops taking orders from someone. whats next I wonder when marijuana is freed.  what will their zeal be spent on then?

Im not into conspiracy theory's as much as alot of peeps I know, but if the dea wanted to realy stop it all, they wouldnt let a certain amount of the drugs come thru, to support the militia's!

does any one remember Ollie North? General norieaga, (spelling)  when uncle sam cant approve moneys or weapons going to certain places they turn a blind eye to some so they can get their weapons of war!

Peace

why would any one other than another ilegal kid give  mm, wax, bho,rso, budds to another kid!

Cash my man, its always about the cash with those types.

The Politics Of Heroin is a good read. It traces international drug trade to the camels and caves. then spends a couple inches on the cia etc. seems to offer a plausible explanation for most any question an American may have, concerning most any politics maybe?

Exactly why I cannot provide concentrates. Why I cannot treat another cancer patient for free.

We all know it is BS. Marijuana does not cause brain damage and there is no proof to support their claims.

Our tax dollars at work, putting petty hash users in prison.

At least back in the 70's it was treated like the cannabis that it is. Even in the 80's.

If anything, they are the ones on the drugs causing psychosis and brain damage!

I can make the same claims they are, complete speculation, the DEA can cause serious brain damage. Stress overload.

It's called terror. They r a domestic terrorist organization. But u could end up in a pit in a black site for saying such a thing. Terror...?