Goodbye Caregivers?

medicinejeff

thanks for al the warm advice ;) all points taken...... btw pics
 are sitting in a lawyers office :) in case something were to have happened to me (you gotta be smart these days)
Furthermore- if CGs can record everything with hidden cameras to keep foul play at bay why cant a patient take pics when the CG is Purposely Breaking the law out of choice and hurting patients with Fouled meds? they were warned 20 times past thursday that what they were doing was bordering criminal negligence to the patients, dishonest, karmically terrible, and at times plainly against the law.
i tried really hard to get along and as gently as i could steer them in the right direction...but when he came home from different farmers Markets with $$$$$$$$$ in his eyes it was all over with-and he has personally told me many times (even heated conversations) he does not believe Marijuana is Medicine! WTF????????????  yet he calls himself a patient/CG and does not even use MM! it is purely a money venture! :o
so for 8 mths i have been going broke using the Black Market, however, getting better meds! 
so be it! there are Kind Folks ..............Tarzan and Blueberry come to mind! and  without them doing what they did so well for so many i dont believe the Law would still be in place if it wasnt for people like them!
eternally grateful to a few on here you know who you are :) :) :)
Aloha & thanks for all the advice :)  lesson learned

LEGALIZE !

Edited by MORE COWBELL

The system is very different from any position within in it. Even within groups there is vast disagreement on most things. Some are greedy (patients can be too), compassionate, smart, dumb, whatever. There is certainly more gray area in MM, but I see the good outweigh the bad daily.

I suspect the compassionate folks would remain so no matter the state of MM in Michigan. I can't speak to the selfish and greedy as I don't associate with anyone taking advantage of the system or of a patient.

Sorry for your frustrations. There are many good people in the program. Thanks.

i got pics of Leaded brass Plumbing in the Nutrient Bin/Delivery system

i got pics of Bug Sprays that are not OMRI safe

|i Got Pics of Fungicides that are only supposed to be used on ornamentals (PHYSAN)

and all of that was going into the grows! the buds were filled with webbing and spores giving me and everyone else under that CG a really bad cough which turned into bronchitis and walking pneumonia  for a few of us!

This Cg's Meds made us all sick but it was nearly free in exchange for our silence..........

i saw meds leave their grow that were not bound for his/the patients but for others............... their associates were caught up in that mess in Muskegon too-how that didnt roll back on us all is, he Bought a defendants silence by paying for their lawyer fees! and other financial obligations!

i saw plant numbers way beyond 72 sometimes!

why should patients be put thry this kind of BS?????????????????????

people ask "why did you stick around???????????????????????????"

[A]: Convenience

UNTIL I SEE SERIOUS CHANGE-UNCOMPASSIONATE CG's CAN FUKOFF! if it wasnt for all of us patients /us you all(CG's) would have nothing! just another illegal grow operation....................................

do you see the silliness here^^^^ ?  as if you were forced to participate, or like you said, make it possible for your cg to break numerous laws, do physical harm to patients,...do you see your part in this sickness?  not trying to fight, I actually feel bad for you/your experience. Its not the first of its kind....but I haven't heard of patient pimping since around 2010. sure it happens though, and the only way to make it stop is for you, the patients, to stop asking and accepting the behavior as a convenient or cheap option. 

Free weed will always be some peoples priority so this may continue after all. I avoid these patient types like the plague personally. Along with young angry divorced renters or people really pizzed off at anything else  heal quickly,

pay no attention to what your cg does with his money, its not your business. if its important to you, that important, gro your own already, and see exactly what it takes to become able to do it properly. home ownership, special neighbors, friendly counties, CPS, schools, children, security, legal fees, no more vacations, and then the cost of growing what some cannot.

. nothing personal of course, but consider these things please.

thanks for warning others about how this type of cg operates, its good to know. Its also good to know there are little to none like this in our membership imo. These types are easily recognized and avoided(if not overtly convenient(lol)

This story sounds to me like you got exactly what you bargained for, accepted it gladly, and agreed to the terms?

Please tell me what Jackson Farmers Market did to preserve the Act I voted for?  I'd like to chalk some up to them because I do like the model.

peace

When I signed my c.g there were alot more despensarrys every one believed pt2pt was legal and c.g to any pt was legal,,,so when I signed my c.g he offered me a plant every other month, a full plant cut at the dirt and brought to me to dry and cure,  Thats is how I wanted my plant, he would have dried and cured it but I wanted to be in charge and see the whole plant,

He was offing overages to despenses and as far as I know he did well financialy, than came the ruling that p2p was ilegal and despenses were given the public nusiance name so towns and citys could get rid of them. most just shut down shop, others were warned and given time. if they didnt close they went thru the court system, go figure!

so for a while there I was feeling kinda bad for my c.g so I started donating even though it was not our deal, after a few yr's things go a lil worse as far as what he expected from me, so I looked around, i found some one that grows and purchased from him/her, it was better than what I was getting from my c.g and yea cheaper!

so I quit calling my c.g and quit getting any thing from him, I actualy made out the quit c.g papers. but I did not mail them, I was looking to replace him first, well all of a sudden he gives me a call, and asks me to stop by, so I do and he had 5 half plants still in dirt, he asked me if I wanted them,,,I took them, a few wks later he calls and asks me to come by again, he shows me 5 plants ready to harvest, and asks which one I want, it point it out and bag the whole thing and say thanks and bring it home, a few wks later he says he has something for me do I want to come get it or wait till he comes my way, i go get it,

I think my c.g came to his senses or found a despense, all I know is I wont do anything ilegal with him or for him, and I will not donate any thing any longer to him. and I would still change c.g's if the right person came along, I dont like thinking I may be involved indirectly with ilegal activity's, I have waited all of my life to be able to medicate legaly and will not do anything to jepordize that!

peace my c.g freed the weed again! :yahoo-wave:

if you're a patient, and you're getting free weed, but its poison, and dealing with the grower makes you fear for your life, so much so you have to store pictures of their crimes at an attorneys office for an insurance policy against your untimely death or assault by the grower for expressing your concerns...........you are doing it all wrong my friend!      If that attorney didn't tell you the same thing I'd be surprised.

really, grow your own if you can. Nobody will know, nobody will care, and you can do as you wish. its a blast I tell you. what a hobby I've found!  I got so good at it a few people gladly give me cash to help me keep up the good work. There are services and websites willing to  organize your desired cg qualities and connect you with like minded caregivers for an interview. check google and  YOu can find a suitable caregiver just like me, but it takes work. good luck. 

There Would Be No Caregivers Unless it was For the Patients.

this is a patient movement...not a CG's Movement! thats whay its called the MMMP

not the MMMCG!

all i have seen is greed since they closed down FM in jackson... i have not seen meds from my CG in almost 8 months!

he royally screwed up his grows with poisons bugs and fungus after they were taught to do things properly they tried to do things on the cheap to maximize profits from selling into the black market and i have Pictures of it all!!

i all my suggestions were ignored or derided as i was villinized by CG to the other patients under that roof!

IF MEDS ARE NOT ORGANIC THEY CEASE TO BE MEDS! why do so many CG's Ignore the fact?

you cant put poisons all over the plants and in the nutrients to get rid of pests and then call it Medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT!

IF YOU CANNOT GROW MEDICAL GRADE CANNABIS YOU SHOULD NOT CALL YOURSELF A CAREGIVER!

i got pics of Leaded brass Plumbing in the Nutrient Bin/Delivery system

i got pics of Bug Sprays that are not OMRI safe

|i Got Pics of Fungicides that are only supposed to be used on ornamentals (PHYSAN)

and all of that was going into the grows! the buds were filled with webbing and spores giving me and everyone else under that CG a really bad cough which turned into bronchitis and walking pneumonia for a few of us!

This Cg's Meds made us all sick but it was nearly free in exchange for our silence..........

i saw meds leave their grow that were not bound for his/the patients but for others............... their associates were caught up in that mess in Muskegon too-how that didnt roll back on us all is, he Bought a defendants silence by paying for their lawyer fees! and other financial obligations!

i saw plant numbers way beyond 72 sometimes!

He started using Known Felons who are not MMMP patients in and around the Grow Rooms and continues to do so!

The Last Grow i was involved in he used the proceeds to pay for His Daughters 14K outstanding wedding bill!

why should patients be put thry this kind of BS?????????????????????

it goes on and on and on!

people ask "why did you stick around???????????????????????????"

[A]: Convenience

i found a CG that Lived Close By and i was invited into all aspects of the grow-i even showed him how to grow properly-first yields i had control over were immense (1lb per plant dry yield some varieties indoor no less!) until Greed stepped in the lies and Games Started!

Lesson Learned!

Now it seems all The CG's will Become Nothing but Farmers like growing Tomatoes...as it should be and i guess that is their Karma for being Greedy and not really doing it for the COMPASSION but to make a living!

THE LAW WAS NOT CREATED TO MAKE AN INDUSTRY!

THE LAW WAS NOT CREATED TO MAKE PEOPLE RICH!

The Law Was Created So Sick ANd Hurting People Could Get And Grow Medical Grade Cannabis without fear or Harm to them or others!-

UNTIL I SEE SERIOUS CHANGE-UNCOMPASSIONATE CG's CAN FUKOFF! if it wasnt for all of us patients /us you all(CG's) would have nothing! just another illegal grow operation....................................

i wish no one to go to Jail over any of this BS but darn Some Need to Learn a Leson...............since i dont play that way i will leave Karma and Universal Justice to do the Banacing of the scales-end of rant

All I can say is wow,if it's that bad get another care giver or grow your own....I mean all this talk of taking pictures and airing this guys dirty laundry seems a ill sketchy.......you must work for the legalization group that want to take everyones grow rights....you know once they start the 10 big grows they will use worse chemicals and poisons.....and sell it as medicine.

if you're a patient, and you're getting free weed, but its poison, and dealing with the grower makes you fear for your life, so much so you have to store pictures of their crimes at an attorneys office for an insurance policy against your untimely death or assault by the grower for expressing your concerns...........you are doing it all wrong my friend!      If that attorney didn't tell you the same thing I'd be surprised.

really, grow your own if you can. Nobody will know, nobody will care, and you can do as you wish. its a blast I tell you. what a hobby I've found!  I got so good at it a few people gladly give me cash to help me keep up the good work. There are services and websites willing to  organize your desired cg qualities and connect you with like minded caregivers for an interview. check google and  YOu can find a suitable caregiver just like me, but it takes work. good luck. 

There are services and websites willing to  organize your desired cg qualities and connect you with like minded caregivers for an interview. check google ?

I'm sorry but do you still think that is still happening ? 

I wish i could Grow a gain  i just don't think i could without some help and the way the Law is now you can't even let a  your own brother help  even if i had one

There are services and websites willing to  organize your desired cg qualities and connect you with like minded caregivers for an interview. check google ?

I'm sorry but do you still think that is still happening ? 

absolutely bobntorey ! my namesake .com is one that's super successful at doing just that. I used to interview dozens of patients just to find the one right for me.... a person I knew I could help. With so much criteria to sift through for a good match the program does the work for you, and only the most suitable are brought to your attention. Details like cost, travel, budget, expected needs, organic/non organic, and even specific strain information is examined by it. Caregiver and patient ratings are helpful too. Pictures of products offered are featured, and when laws change for recreational cannabis I think it's ready for that too.

that's just the best one I've used and there are plenty of others, albeit not so detailed. hope that helps.

peace

Edited by grassmatch

I wish i could Grow a gain  i just don't think i could without some help and the way the Law is now you can't even let a  your own brother help  even if i had one

I could be wrong, but I think you could register a patient and both of you could have legal access, while you were there. They could do the labor and the two of you surely could work something out.  There might be a patient willing to do just that in exchange for a safe place to grow??

right, that's why I said "you could register a patient" , as in you be their cg and they be your patient and the two of you can be in room together. right?

so they are both patients and each others caregivers?

if they both keep plant rights, they would still only be allowed to possess 12 plants each.

so only grow 12?

i dunno, you'd probably have to explain it in court, bob knows exactly how two patients growing together worked out for him.

I guess that is why they call it responsible on the forms. Like you have a python or something. Ebola. Be responsible and don't let anyone near it.

clarify your ramblings sir.

are you saying little timmy and suzie should be able to grow and smoke some reefer? i'm not putting words in your mouth, just taking your proposal to see where the limits are.

clarify your ramblings sir.

are you saying little timmy and suzie should be able to grow and smoke some reefer? i'm not putting words in your mouth, just taking your proposal to see where the limits are.

What difference does it make what I think?

I said that you should treat it like it is dangerous (like a python or a disease) as AG Schuette has advised. If you are responsible on the forms then you are the one to keep it in the cage away from everyone else.

I am pretty sure only one person is allowed to possess the said 12 plants?

say I am the cg, allowed to possess. is she allowed in the room with me?

say I am the cg, but she has the right to possess. are we both allowed in the room at the same time?

to be clear, I do not allow anyone in my rooms. I don't invite patients to my property. I really did think that 2 people are allowed in the room, one cg and their patient, having only access to the said 12 plants. anyways, a good conversation.

for ease... Is there a legal scenario allowing two people in a room with 12 plants?

right, that's why I said "you could register a patient" , as in you be their cg and they be your patient and the two of you can be in room together. right?

Only the person with the grow rights is allowed in the room.

Pt and c.g cant go in the room, only the person with grow rights is allowed in the room!

read the law, read the law, read the law and than read it again and again and again!

Peace

P.s I sound like a broken record, how many times am I going to have to keep saying this!

for ease... Is there a legal scenario allowing two people in a room with 12 plants? 

That will vary greatly from prosecutor to prosecutor. Some would use a common sense approach and some would want to get you on a technicality. Since you never know how they will act/react then it is risky to admit two in the room ever. Just the one responsible on the forms is solidly legal in the plant room..

ok, I get it. now, one more thing, can you link to the specific place in the law that allows only one person per a 12 plant room?

not being a smart azz, really learning is all...

read the law, read the law and than read it again and again and again, with you being a c.g you realy should take the time and read the law, I know you dont let people come over, but if some one asks you a question tell them what the law says, and they can make their mind up if they want to have some one water for them or what ever, I realize people are doing that all the time, in fact while we speak, but if some thing happened you must be prepared to pay the consequences!

You are not a smart azz, but you are getting on my last nerve bawahahahaha!  Your to smart to be dumb, read the law!

Peace

read the law, read the law and than read it again and again and again, with you being a c.g you realy should take the time and read the law, I know you dont let people come over, but if some one asks you a question tell them what the law says, and they can make their mind up if they want to have some one water for them or what ever, I realize people are doing that all the time, in fact while we speak, but if some thing happened you must be prepared to pay the consequences!

You are not a smart azz, but you are getting on my last nerve bawahahahaha!  Your to smart to be dumb, read the law!

Peace

More importantly, watch and learn from the court cases. Reading the law can be a little messy. Our Court Of Appeals can't read so reading is not always the best approach.