Fort Knox Of Pot?

I talked to this guy. And yeah if you read the website for which he is associated its obveouis that he is just trying to set up for the rec. what pisses me off is he doesnt know ANYTHING about growing. And misleads people about how hes trying to make it safer bla bla. Just another in it to try to win it for himself and a few investors..im currently waiting for another reply from him to see if he can answer some ? I sent to him. He just wants to take the $ set up a grow in CO., and hope to bring it hear!!check it out!!

72plants x 4 ounces per plant typical average grower.288 ounces or 11.5lbs .One could afford that rent if they could legally get rid of that medicine.Spider mites bite you in the azz and boom no medicine and rent is due.2yr lease a lot of money.He says he is booked.Wow

I wonder what happens if the place gets raided and all of the plants get ripped, all the lights, fans, nutes, all of the equip, but pigs leave it open and dont take the building!  does he expect rent for the rest of the lease?

I would love to think it was worth it for me, and it may have been before the law, but the only way im gonna be able to afford that rent is if im making 4 x's the amount I have to pay in rent, and I dont see that happening in my life any longer!

I call foul!

Peace

I wonder what happens if the place gets raided and all of the plants get ripped, all the lights, fans, nutes, all of the equip, but pigs leave it open and dont take the building!  does he expect rent for the rest of the lease?

I would love to think it was worth it for me, and it may have been before the law, but the only way im gonna be able to afford that rent is if im making 4 x's the amount I have to pay in rent, and I dont see that happening in my life any longer!

I call foul!

Peace

The lease is a binding contract which can be enforced in civil court. He'd have to sue you unless there was something written into the lease to that effect. I'm sure, him being an attorney, he'd have the wording leaning in his favor rather than yours. But, you can always try to negotiate a lease contract. I'd have my own attorney look at any lease agreement before signing.

As a grower I can certainly c the need for safe & secure locations, esp where the lanlord is okay w mmj. There really is a need for this. Trust, as w anything in life, is the underlying problem, where potential blowback is of particular concern here. That's not to say the need doesn't still exist even though this particular guy/location/design/build out might have concerns. On the flip side, he is a criminal lawyer & likely has a plan.

Reading the comments here, it has come to me that I assumed too much w regards to our shared vision of the current program & where we should be going. I kind of believed that we allnsharrd the opinion that weed shouldn't be illegal, and that otherwise upstanding citizens shouldn't ever go to jail for it. Maybe that was a bad assumption on my part.

Seems to me that if u r a patient, you would support increasing safe, reputable & reliable sources for clean, unadulterated meds.

I would of thought that as a grower, you would want the ability to grow as much as you safely & reasonably could while providing top grade meds to the above patients, or for that matter, any person wishing to consume mj. Again, the base assumption that it shouldn't be illegal.

And as a community, that we would support those w balls enough to push the envelope & advance the mj cause through whatever means they have available... be it through political or business activity, be it through voting or court battles. Here we have a guy (criminal lawyer) that feels he has a model that is legal & workable & defensible in court. When & if he has legal trouble, he may have a well thought out argument & might just debate it well enough to get a favorable court ruling.

Just because I dont like the idea of sharef growing environments, doesn't mean I dislike his willingness to advance the cause. R u sheeple, or advocates? Was I entirely wrong on my assumptions?

Edited by Indigro

As a grower I can certainly c the need for safe & secure locations, esp where the lanlord is okay w mmj. There really is a need for this. Trust, as w anything in life, is the underlying problem, where potential blowback is of particular concern here. That's not to say the need doesn't still exist even though this particular guy/location/design/build out might have concerns. On the flip side, he is a criminal lawyer & likely has a plan.

Reading the comments here, it has come to me that I assumed too much w regards to our shared vision of the current program & where we should be going. I kind of believed that we allnsharrd the opinion that weed shouldn't be illegal, and that otherwise upstanding citizens shouldn't ever go to jail for it. Maybe that was a bad assumption on my part.

Seems to me that if u r a patient, you would support increasing safe, reputable & reliable sources for clean, unadulterated meds.

I would of thought that as a grower, you would want the ability to grow as much as you safely & reasonably could while providing top grade meds to the above patients, or for that matter, any person wishing to consume mj. Again, the base assumption that it shouldn't be illegal.

And as a community, that we would support those w balls enough to push the envelope & advance the mj cause through whatever means they have available... be it through political or business activity, be it through voting or court battles. Here we have a guy (criminal lawyer) that feels he has a model that is legal & workable & defensible in court. When & if he has legal trouble, he may have a well thought out argument & might just debate it well enough to get a favorable court ruling.

Just because I dont like the idea of sharef growing environments, doesn't mean I dislike his willingness to advance the cause. R u sheeple, or advocates? Was I entirely wrong on my assumptions?

The only way to afford his rent is by breaking the law, show me an advocate, who can explain their reasoning to a reporter, and I might listen. His interview was a mess, and that was with news 8 putting a positive spin on everything.

You have seen these people pushing the boundaries and the actual results of their work, right? Can you point to any advance made for patients and caregivers in the past five years by this "pushing the envelope?"

Have you seen any favorable and precedential medical marijuana court ruling brought about by a commercial interest accused of a crime?

Look how well Carruthers turned out.

My main issue is the price!  I didnt say anything about it being ilegal, well I dont think I did, I did say I couldnt pay that kind of rent w/o selling at least 4k worth of mj a week, I dont want to be a test subject and I also dont want our law changed from the bench!

Im not a sheeple but I guess you assume eh? and you know what that means!

Peace

Can anyone confirm the rent? I'm assuming it's $4000 a year, not 4 a month? A quick look around me finds a 8200 s.f. warehouse for $2000 a month.

Maybe the $4000 is not in American dollars, but in Canadian dollars (known affectionately as "loonies" - the dollars, not the Canadians).

220px-Canadian_Dollar_-_reverse.png

$4000 a month.. He is just trying to set himself up for if rec passes. if you go to the web sit of the canibis solutions the name of his co., it tells a story...He is gathering funding for a grow in colorado, and then hopes to bring it back here from what I gather....even less respect after chating with him...dont be fooled