If This Is The Bill I Will Vote No

those MCC guys are crafty. this article says their plan would be 4 plants. that or the reporter got it mixed up with ohio.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/04/10/cannabis-marijuana-pot-legalize-republican-democrat-libertarian-michigan/25611827/

i find this very interesting

"They're going to have five big growers come in and control everything. Personally, as a Republican free-market guy, I find that objectionable," he said. Marsden's group would spur more economic growth by keeping the industry open to entrepreneurs, while letting Michiganders grow up to four plants at home for personal use — no sales allowed, and only if their local community approved, he said.

is this talking about cities being able to ban growing / possessing all together? or is the reporter wrong again? if its true, these guys are total legalization sabotuers.

Edited by t-pain

4 plants are better than what the people have now,  also i do not like the idea of locals banning personal grows,  The one Matt Abel  doing with the 12 plants will never happen  no money to gather signatures, They failed the last time remember?  So the two plant bill does have the money  its better than zero plants , but still the local banning needs to be changed,   One plant can yeildup to 12 oz under a 600 watt bulb  if you know what you are doing,    

Edited by cristinew