Rick Jones Says He Thinks He'll Get Dispensary Language Into Law By End Of 2015

Monsour, is an ex football player/business major from Wayne State, I don't think he's qualified to be pushing the Jones Bill, unless it directly benefits his current/future business model, he does currently work for Maximus Management LLC, and after a cursory search, I found that Maximus is a company that offers case by case consulting on everything related to the cannabis industry. 

The Michigan chapter is based out of Warren Michigan.  The logo that they use is registered to a Brad Booth out of Ohio, who incorporated Maximus Management, and also owns 4A Leasing LLC and 4A Management LLC, also based in Ohio. 

Maximus management has other branches in Boca Raton FL, Charleston SC, Jupiter FL, Katy TX, Las Vegas NV, Newark DE, Oklahoma City OK, Park City UT, Royal Oak MI, Sylvania OH, and Virginia Beach VA.  So maybe we'll start seeing the south show some compassion.

The principals listed for the Alaskan branch are Bruce Moore, Shari Showalter and Thomas Showalter, who is also the director and president of Alaska Children Services, a 10 million+ non-profit organization, who's taxonomy, is in Residential treatment and mental health services. 

Bruce Moore, may, or may not have been one of the principals for 6526527 Canada Inc. A now defunct non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders.

Brad Booth also owns Prestige Worldwide Properties LLC.  I've also noticed, that all their trademarks are registered out of Howell Michigan.  The house and Company is a dispensary in detroit owned by Maximus Management.

I can do more digging or leave you with the knowledge that there is a rabbit trail, and it starts with each Company that supports the Jones Bill.  The MCDA has a sham website.  It looks like it was pieced together overnight, so business owners could sound like they're part of the Medical/Rec movement, instead of being part of the big money movement. 
Edited by slipstar059

I'd also like to say, that it's fine that they want to do all that, but money shouldn't be the determining factor, to whether or not your allowed to start up a business.  I'm fine with taxes being paid to help society, but this is farming, you can start with one plant and eventually work your way up to whatever level of restrictions they set.  If the state would raise the caregiver limit, and set the plant counts by square footage, and licensed each caregiver, with no more than a $1000 fee for the first year, and $500 the next year, with re-negotiations on the fee's after 5 years, no more than $2,500/1000 for the next 5 years.  Then everyone would have the chance and it would be a level playing field.  Mississippi is running the same sort of system by the voters in 2016, but it allows for rec use also, and taxing of rec use at 8%.

My demand is that they show the harm that accrues to the government that warrants picayune government intrusion. It causes no disease or injury, cannot kill anyone, and works to alleviate suffering. It is an herb with medicinal characteristics and a mild intoxicating effect. We know this. There is little to no cost to permitting unregulated use. Even if we concede that there is a need for some medical treatment for dependency (funny that) and the need to pay the cost to treat those roughly nine percent of people who use it, we should put those ten percent of coffee drinkers who are dependent on caffeine in the same treatment program.

Edited by GregS

Monsour, is an ex football player/business major from Wayne State, I don't think he's qualified to be pushing the Jones Bill, unless it directly benefits his current/future business model, he does currently work for Maximus Management LLC, and after a cursory search, I found that Maximus is a company that offers case by case consulting on everything related to the cannabis industry. 

The Michigan chapter is based out of Warren Michigan.  The logo that they use is registered to a Brad Booth out of Ohio, who incorporated Maximus Management, and also owns 4A Leasing LLC and 4A Management LLC, also based in Ohio. 

Maximus management has other branches in Boca Raton FL, Charleston SC, Jupiter FL, Katy TX, Las Vegas NV, Newark DE, Oklahoma City OK, Park City UT, Royal Oak MI, Sylvania OH, and Virginia Beach VA.  So maybe we'll start seeing the south show some compassion.

The principals listed for the Alaskan branch are Bruce Moore, Shari Showalter and Thomas Showalter, who is also the director and president of Alaska Children Services, a 10 million+ non-profit organization, who's taxonomy, is in Residential treatment and mental health services. 

Bruce Moore, may, or may not have been one of the principals for 6526527 Canada Inc. A now defunct non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders.

Brad Booth also owns Prestige Worldwide Properties LLC.  I've also noticed, that all their trademarks are registered out of Howell Michigan.  The house and Company is a dispensary in detroit owned by Maximus Management.

I can do more digging or leave you with the knowledge that there is a rabbit trail, and it starts with each Company that supports the Jones Bill.  The MCDA has a sham website.  It looks like it was pieced together overnight, so business owners could sound like they're part of the Medical/Rec movement, instead of being part of the big money movement.

Keep digging! If you're willing to track down all the various players of all the different initiatives, and keep them (the rabbit trails) organized, I for one would find it very useful as I think others would too. We all know there are a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing out there, both in the legislature as well as in some of the organizations promoting ballot initiatives, etc., and following the money will help in knowing which group to align one's self with.