Endless Sky-Dr Greenthumb

Hello,
I thought it was about time that Dr Gruber found out for himself about Endless Sky. I've heard many things about this strain and want to see for myself why Doc says this is his most popular strain.
It is said to have great potency and yield, especially when grown in an SOG style. I won't be doing that but I will try to run 3 medium sized plants to see what i can get from them.

First thing....germination.

I started 3 seeds and the first two had a nice tap root after 36 hours and the 3rd had one after 48 hours. After planting them it took 36-48 hours to then crack soil.

Here they are....day 3.

e4c9bnjrger12rg9axqx.jpg

Got this strain going faithfully in my garden but its much different from the clone of Endless skies I received from a member here back in 10 still great medicine though no complaints with either phenotype .

KD:   what about the SKY you rec'd from member in 10?

KD:   what about the SKY you rec'd from member in 10?

Close to the same smell while its growing but the earlier cut I had two three tokes hits your head almost instantly and gave me a very bright upbeat high this pheno Im currently running is more a couch lock effect great for pain relief.

• 2 weeks later...

So what to conclude, doc simply doesn't know, or care to know?  At one time, doc's description of his Iranian Auto Flower aka Iranian Short Season, called it a pheno of Endless Skies (the description has since been edited, and that reference was removed).    

Edited by pic book

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long delay. It must have been the browser i was using but for some reason i couldn't log onto this site.

Ive tried again and again in the last month or so and had given up on this site. Then i decided to try a different browser and sure enough, it worked.

So, heres the short story.

I started them with 36 hours of dark before the onset of flower as Doc recommends on his site.

Then,  my 40 amp hard wired timer went all wacky on me and started turning the lights on in the middle of the night . When i checked on them the next morning the temps were over 100  degrees.

It happened twice and I ended up losing one of the plants from the damage.

So, at the beginning of flower they had 36 hours of dark, then 36 hours of light, about 12 hours of dark, then 36 hours of light again.

Kind of crazy!

Good news.

I still have two going and they both look to have recovered from the damage. Timer is replaced

Here they are as of yesterday.....about 14 days of flower.

Plant 1.

oeyrka1fshid6fvin0w.jpg

plant 2.

oeqltf7ktrv7p43754q.jpg

Flower response is looking good for only 14 days and all the craziness they went through.

xau3y5wri50az30cjqb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...