How Did I Anticipate This Question?

slipstar059

Obama may have racially profiled this mans voice?

he's from Jamaica mon, he must use marijuana?

honestly, so did I :P.....but it was posted in this forum while reading, so.......

Da Worl Boss was actually in Jamaica, having stopped their on his recent trip to the Summit of the Americas in Panama. His first stop was the Bob Marley museum, the night he landed for a personal tour.  Check out the video just over the comments here for his Greetings Massive

....here it is again...

Edited by solabeirtan

Thank You Mr President .

Decriminalization.......The repubs hate the word but it is what We the People want.

We have a growing caucus of supporters with an open mind and ear in our hallowed halls.

Thank you Mr President for hearing us over the clamor of the special interest.

We will never forget.

Decriminalize........Stop the arrests, stop the raids , stop the destruction of lives and families, stop the corporate take over of our Law.

Edited by beourbud

What a spinster.  Like alcohol and tobacco havent already gone down this road and are way way way more addictive and harmful.  MJ is a medicine dammit!  Lower use?  Why so alcohol can not get hurt by it? What a load of crap!  This pres is really starting to pizz me off.  Like he's holding off because big corps would take over, he's holding off SO THAT big corps can take over.

he controls the DEA, he could fire the head of the DEA.

he controls the AG, he could order the AG to reschedule it, or fire him.

i realize that congress still has to approve a new ag, but thats ok too.

obama has a lot of power in this situation. yes i am blaming him.

hell he could go down there and protest, hold up a sign "dea go away" .

but he did give everyone 2 years to get their bunny muffin together. a crazier president might go full retard like nixon did with the college students.

Edited by t-pain

would you rather have 500 days of legalization

or drug war continues?

its a difficult situation for sure. i like the pardon idea. 100,000 pardons would be fun.

or how about obama says legalize / decrim ? how about he goes to congress and asks them to fix it? he still has the power of free speech.

Edited by t-pain

I doubt that the next pres would have the resolve or ability to undo it.  Besides, all the research that would be started and the states that would turn legal and start crops would put it beyond undoing.  Furthering it in the house and senate would be great and would come quick if the pres pardoned everyone.  Cuomo would probably come around for NYS as fed law is what's holding him back, he wants to be president.

It's moving in one direction.  If it doesn't get done during an Obama presidency, the way the country goes with 8 years back and forth, the next republican pres could delay it much longer.

Edited by Norby

It's moving in one direction.  If it doesn't get done during an Obama presidency, the way the country goes with 8 years back and forth, the next republican pres could delay it much longer.

Um, we felt exactly the same way in 1979 with Jimmy Carter and medical laws passing in the country then. Enter Ronald Reagan.

It can go the other direction.  Vote. Redress your grievances to your representatives. :-)

edit add:  The Federal program was in motion then and everything. 

Yeap.

Vote for another Reagan and see what happens.  Don't count your nugs before harvest...