A Raw Cannabis Leaf Juice Recipe That Gets You High

eating marijuana is vastly different and lasts much longer than smoking or vaping.

if you are mostly a smoker, remember to go easy on your medibles or juices, they can knock you off your feet.

many people have mixed cannabis and coconut before to get better absorption. but those recipes are for bud only. this is something different using fresh leaves only.

recipe:

6oz fresh cannabis leaves/trim

3 large tangerines peeled

1 coconut

blend coconut meat + coconut milk until smooth

juice cannabis leaves and tangerines.

mix or blend together and enjoy in small amounts.

video with recipe and results

skip to 8:55 to see the recipe being made

skip to about 46:40 to see the review of drinking the juice recipe from a high tolerance smoker

i have not tried this recipe yet. looks like fun.

Edited by t-pain

eating marijuana is vastly different and lasts much longer than smoking or vaping.

if you are mostly a smoker, remember to go easy on your medibles or juices, they can knock you off your feet.

I sure wish medibles worked on me the way they seem to work for others . I've had people tell me that they got blasted just by eating the head off of a gummy bear medible while at the same time , I can eat three-five of the same thing & not even feel light headed  :huh:

Gonna give it a try .

Edited by knucklehead bob