Prayers For Dr Tarzan

Awesome, for me at least.  I really wanted to make this one.  Just found my wife's endoscopy? was at 8 am for 9am procedure.  If we we're home by 10 I was going to hit it from there.  She only needs me to drive because of the drugs, no need watching her afterwards.  Hope the change is for the better and glad I'll be there.

I just got a Letter stating my Next Court Date for :

Monday ~ November 2, 2015 .... Time 1 pm  

HAS BEEN ADJOURNED ... CHANGED TO :

MONDAY ~ NOVEMBER 9th , 2015 .... Time 2 PM

Huggz : Tarzan & Jane

we can only hope for the best my friend!

I finaly lost enough weight I was actualy going to wear proper clothiing lmao!

This should help some of my friends to get the day off or arrange to meet with me, I cant even begin to tell people how disapointed I am with some of my friends in here that havent showed up, I can understand working people, but other's only need to contact me and I would help $ get them here, I also have a friend who cant come but would be willing to help with gas cards for others to make it!

People this is real important, I wish I could tell you all that is happening in this case, I know and If you trust me you would come and support me! Tarzan is my dear friend and he is getting screwed so far, hopefuly the prosecutor is realizing this, but we need people support more than money support!

Please make arraingments to be there,  we need the show of support/force!  It truly makes a difference!

Thank You for reading all of my post in here!

Happy Holloween!

Jim

It 'z All Good Jim ...

I truly believe We have way enough proof/evidence,

to get ALL Chargez Dropped ... God Willingly !

It 'll be a Miracle ... and the Effort of a Attorney that Carez

about their Client , Rather then about the Money ....

Happy Halloween Everyone ...

I believe were all ready for Tricker or Treaters ...

We giving out Cans of Pop or Bottles of Water for the older kidz ...

Kool-Aid Ghoul-Aid Jammerz Scary Blackberry Pouches for the little Kidz ...

I just got a Letter stating my Next Court Date for :

Monday ~ November 2, 2015 .... Time 1 pm  

HAS BEEN ADJOURNED ... CHANGED TO :

MONDAY ~ NOVEMBER 9th , 2015 .... Time 2 PM

Only 4 days left to make your trip plans!

Hopefuly we can celebrate a sucessful pt court case!

Come show your support and meet others of like mind, You will not regret it!

Peace

Jim

I am so happy it is over!  I think your attny did an awsome job and you are done with the court dates!

I am thrilled to have been apart of this from beginning to end, well not the end of visits!

It realy sucks going thru months of some one in a black robe having your future in their hands, been there done that, Im so glad it is over for you!

I look forward to a long friendship,  every one I met at the court dates and your home have been awsome and a blessing to get to know!

Sleep easy my Friend!

Peace

Jim

Congrats! Tarzan.  I've never met you, but I've met with that Phaquer Jim a couple of times, and if Jim says that you're good people, I believe it.

I went to a couple of court dates for Larry King back in 2009 and met some good-hearted people - Gersh Avery (aka peanut butter) (despite disagreements we've had, I think Gersh is a good guy and a gem for MMJ), Taj Mahal, and Matt Able, and had lunch together....and a couple of others whose names I don't recall at this time. 

I really wanted to make it to Tarzan's court appearances, but due to health issues, I already burned-through my sick days and vacation days this year.  I offered gas money to Phaque to help with the cause, but he declined the offer.  So kudos to Phaque for standing-tall and beating the drum for Tarzan. 

I'm simply happy that Tarzan was able to work-through the bag of shyt that was forced upon him.

4 ~ Felony Charges were dismiss w/ prejudice ,

to the best of my understanding ...

I plead No Contest to Simple Possession of Marijuana ...

I was fined and No Probation ...

The Only Thing Bad is ...  that I will Loose my Drivers License for 6 monthz ...

Michigan law requirez a driverz license suspension for drug convictions.

even if you were not driving at the time of a offense ...

I can get a Restricted License after 30 Dayz ...

Again ... Thank You to All that Supported Jane and I through this Nightmare ...

Huggz : Tarzan and Jane

4 ~ Felony Charges were dismiss w/ prejudice ,

to the best of my understanding ...

I plead No Contest to Simple Possession of Marijuana ...

I was fined and No Probation ...

The Only Thing Bad is ...  that I will Loose my Drivers License for 6 monthz ...

Michigan law requirez a driverz license suspension for drug convictions.

even if you were not driving at the time of a offense ...

I can get a Restricted License after 30 Dayz ...

Again ... Thank You to All that Supported Jane and I through this Nightmare ...

Huggz : Tarzan and Jane

above says he was charged with 4 fellony's and what the plea deal was, simple possesion 1st offense misd! :bighug:

Good that it's over. Now that it is over can you tell us all how not to get fed the crap sandwich too? Avoidance advice please. Great place for a moral to the story. 

You have a great question but I personaly woudnt go into full details for any one online in an open forum!

That is one of the reasons people should go to others court dates and find out what's up, Tarzan never denied anything to us that went and we had plenty of oppertunity's to talk to his attny after each hearing,  The best advise I would tell some one online is act like it is ilegal still, and if you get wrapped up in b.s fight it!

Peace