Prayers For Dr Tarzan

greg

i wish to God you would realize the truth.

not me, mal, Dr Townsend or anyone else are trying to advertise anything against the protections offered in the act.

i see where i was wrong.

you did not insult Tarzan and i apologize as i always do when i am wrong.

here it the problem greg

you cannot insult Dr townsend or anyone else in here.

i have the private threads just as you and everyone else who was involved do.

you Greg came into my thread I started for Tarzan and insulted Dr Bob via Mal.

you are wrong for that ok?

do you see why it upset me?

in any fashion Tarzan is the most loving man i know.. he gave back nearly everything to the cannabis community.  as admin on this site.. even under the misguided information of the past... he on his OWN accord gave every moderator a large portion of prime meat.

he drove for hours in a blizzard to deliver more than one of them..

most of those people are gone now... but those who where here remember.

i remember.

Greg.. back 5 years ago when you first began proposing this idea of a contract to define a section 8 agreement i was the only one who supported you.

i backed you then as i do now for your ideas and most of your contributions.

your fight with Bob has gone on long enough.

he like yourself is doing everything in their power to better the cannabis movement in Michigan.. can we at least agree to that?

Greg... i get upset because i have seen first hand how much Dr Bob and Tarzan have given from their own personal bank to help a fellow member in need.

i can by my own eyes account for thousands of dollars Bob has given freely to members of this site who needed help.

i am not your enemy

you are not mine

mal is not ours

Bob is none of our enemies

we are all friends here

please do me a solid and let your grudge with Bob go?

Please everyone take a breather........................ We do not need this division......................... As a long time board member I ask that all involved in this conversation please take a breather............... For Tarzan and the sake of the entire board......... Please....

your right Ozz.

thank you.

i am sorry for being so emotional.

this mess Tarzan faces stresses me out beyond words.

i do apologize to everyone.

i will go breath deeply and try to remember God is good.

your right Ozz.

thank you.

i am sorry for being so emotional.

this mess Tarzan faces stresses me out beyond words.

i do apologize to everyone.

i will go breath deeply and try to remember God is good.

Completely understandable on all sides. Tarzan is a great individual and it is hard when you see your friend have to face such things. Please give him my best wishes and prayers.

I thank all those stepping back for a moment we ALL APPRECIATE IT....................

Sec. 8 is NOT reserved only for sec. 4 compliant individuals, but for any person in any defense involving  the drug. You are correct that he has accepted the risk and is facing the consequences,, and I will argue with anyone who suggests he is not a stand up guy. Anyone and everyone who pushes the limits of the law have my respect. Those who insist we do otherwise are craven fools. That said, the facts of the case are not apparent in these posts. It is irresponsible to speculate. Do we or do we not want the law further liberalized? Do we want to see cannabis policy taken from law enforcement? If Tarzan pleads a sec. 8 defense it will very likely be held in abeyance pending Hartwick/Tuttle. His first move should be the motion to dismiss.

Suggesting that Bob chime in in any authoritative and intelligent fashion is an exercise in futility.

the futilities of debate for its own sake

If it wasn't for Dr Townsend I would have been blind by now. Glaucoma, macular degeneration and my own doc would not sign for me. Bad mouthin someone that has helped me and many others really pisses me off. So....,, go fuk yourself Greg!!! What have you really done for those in need!!!!

Who might you be?  What rock did you just crawl from under!  of all the posts in here I find  yours the most offensive!

Edited by phaquetoo

....coming from the guy whose name is "fuk you too".

Nice try...

hahaha.

its french for orvua bawahahahahaha!

Edit= I dont have any kind of problem with Bob, and Greg I consider a friend who is a riot to be around!

Edited by phaquetoo

Well otter, I've been busy with the movement, am a patient and former caregiver, and work the phones and submit written testimony when the legislature or Governor step out of line. In 2009 I started and ran a CC in Bay City and Saginaw, at one point bringing people in, many of them key movers and shakers in the movement, from all over the state to jam and testify in the Saginaw City Council chambers, successfully shutting down a proposed moratorium, which was assured without our efforts, that was intended to prohibit medical use anywhere in town; sending press releases, making public comment, testifying, meeting with City officials, and networking the hell out of the circumstance with the media. My Pa wasn't happy to see me on the news, but he got over it. I schmoozed with LEO, government officials, and prosecutors to let them know that we intend to use the stuff responsibly and to see that they were adequately informed of and  in compliance with the law. Despite that I have become hobbled with serious mobility issues, I still work with key people in the government and the community as best I can. There have been issues with other city ordinances and moratoria that I worked closely with before the Supreme Court decision in Ter Beek. Mal was key in that instance. There is a lot of my work in the archives here that point up my contributions. several that are not mentioned here. You?

Next question?

Thanks 

many of them key movers and shakers in the movement how come i never met you back then  when most of us where doing the same things we would go to many meetings  to make public comment  back in those days it was easy to be an activist now it's hard but one thing that has and never will change is the unknown 

thanks for your help

my apologies for the delay presenting this information...

i sent money a couple days ago to Tarzans paypal account.

not sure if a gofundme has been established.

Tarzan is a great man and i support him fully.

Dr Bob is a licensed medical professional who has demonstrated his abilities in the field... despite what Greg has to say about him and his credentials... he has given freely more times than i can count.  he doesn't seek acknowledgment... he just gives and gives large.

Tarzan is the subject here. 

i am worried about my friend Tarzan and Jane his wife. 

PayPal Account : drtarzanmd@yahoo.com

or

Tarzan and Jane Gehringer P.O BOX 885 ATLANTA MICHIGAN . 49709

Tarzan has probable cause hearing at 1030 May 15th 2015

then has preliminary hearing at 0930 May 22nd 2015

he has requested as many people come as can make it to show support for him and his kindness over the years. PLEASE try to attend if your able.  Thank You.

Montmorency County District Courthouse

Address: 12265 M-32, Atlanta, MI 49709

yes it is so important and i would imagine it feels wonderful.

thank you everyone for the kindness toward our friend Tarzan.

i am supposed to be seeing my VA doctor Friday am but i am going to call them Monday morning and try to reschedule my appointment so i can personally attend Tarzans court date.

i will do everything in my power to show up in court for my friend.

Oh My ... I can see a lot has not changed out here ...

I can Not get into the details ,

Not Out here ... Not Yet ...

If you want to come see me ...

I 'd be willing to show you everything and tell you the truth ...

I have put my heart and Soul into my Property ,

So that Caregivers and Patients would have a place to Enjoy Life ...

I just wanted to come out here and Thank those who

have prayed for Jane and I , those who have sent us a few Dollars  ...

Tarzan

Oh My ... I can see a lot has not changed out here ...

I can Not get into the details ,

Not Out here ... Not Yet ...

If you want to come see me ...

I 'd be willing to show you everything and tell you the truth ...

I have put my heart and Soul into my Property ,

So that Caregivers and Patients would have a place to Enjoy Life ...

I just wanted to come out here and Thank those who

have prayed for Jane and I , those who have sent us a few Dollars  ...

Tarzan

Hang in there brother.................... Your kindness does not go unnoticed.................

Again ...

I'm here just to THANK those that have Not forgot me ... 

The Site Only allows me to " LIKE THIS " only 5 times ...

I really wish I could explain what happen ,

But if your able to come to my first court date : 

May 15th , 2015 @ 10:31 am

I will do my best to show you EVERYTHING ...

I have Nothing to Hide ...

I have not Changed much either ...

Matt Abel called me and offered to help ANY Attorney

I could afford to get ....

Which I thought was very nice of him ...

Dr. Bob and his Gaylord Staff have been Supportive ...

Plus a handful of Good Friendz ... 

I am such a Blessed Man ... God has been Good to me .

and I've tried my best to share ALL my Blessings w/ others ...

Anyone that knows me , knowz where my Heart is ... 

So , I just wanted to Thank ALL those that have Not Forgot Me .

Thankz :

Tarzan Gehringer