Prayers For Dr Tarzan

I will be leaving my house at 9 am, Im looking forward to seeing a bunch of people there, if you havent left yet hurry up and get ready and I will see you there!

Ditto John!

Tarzan that would be cool to have a free press report on your yard, It is awsome and should win you some kind of awards!

I think your neighbor is jelious but I also think they are rude as all get up also!  why cant people just get along?  It realy blows to have a bad neighbor, its not like either can just up and move, well if they are renting maybe they could eh?  I have a feeling your neighbor wouldnt get along with any one, if he dont like you and yours he wont get along with any body!

cya in a few hrs!  Lets all bring a pos attitude and get this case over and in tarzans favor!

Peace

Jim

Thank You SO Very much to All that Showed up for Court Support ...

was a Very Nice Turn out ...

Thank You Joshua Covert and his Driver ...

I'm bad on namez ...

Thank You Danna C. May Godz Love bless you and your Family ...

I believe it did make a difference w/ Court Support ...

This is Not Right ...

I Now can see a Little HOPE at the end of this Nightmare ...

Thank GOD ... God is Good ...

Again ... Thank You So very much to those that made it here ...

There was ALOT of Supporters ... To Many to name.

Thank You So very Much ...

Jim has a Group photo ... But

I've not been able to download it yet ....

I update on Next Court Date as Soon as we hear ...

Thank You All Again

Huggz : Tarzan & Jane

Sure hope everything Ok w/ phaquetoo ?

I've not heard from him , Nor received the Group photo Yet ... hmmm ?

Hope he didn't get Lost ?

Again ... Thank You for All of those that were able to come ...

It took Us Awhile to clean up ...

Then water all the Plants ...

We Decided to watch a Cartoon - Tom & Jerry and Top Gun

on the Outside Drive In Projector ... It Was Really C00L ...

Top%20Gun%20Tom%20Cruise_zpsrbc1qumy.jpg

Looks great drtarzanmd

I used too do the same thing i used my garage door as a screen  we had so much fun back then 

I hope you find Jim ( phaquetoo )

​I'm glad things are working out for you  in Court is no fun at all we did it for 5 years it is to bad that most don't know until it's their turn but you have always known the importance

of being their for others  

Good luck and i wish i could come i would

Sure hope everything Ok w/ phaquetoo ?

I've not heard from him , Nor received the Group photo Yet ... hmmm ?

Hope he didn't get Lost ?

Again ... Thank You for All of those that were able to come ...

It took Us Awhile to clean up ...

Then water all the Plants ...

We Decided to watch a Cartoon - Tom & Jerry and Top Gun

on the Outside Drive In Projector ... It Was Really C00L ...

Top%20Gun%20Tom%20Cruise_zpsrbc1qumy.jpg

Im good bro!  Thank you for your concern, there is nothing to worry about, I came home took a nap and have been trying to think of a new thread to say how disapointed I am with people on this site for not planning months a head to make your court date, as we know the more that show up the better deals they start to offer or they just drop things, I wish I could just tell every one every thing, but I dont realy think any one who couldnt take a few hr's out of their life to help some one in need dont deserve to know, I under stand some just cant do it, but way more can!

I will send the pic to you again, and I can down load the best one on here!

Im saving that gift for a special day, I know how good it is lol!

Thank you again, this too shall pass!

Peace

Jim aka phaquetoo

Im good bro!  Thank you for your concern, there is nothing to worry about, I came home took a nap and have been trying to think of a new thread to say how disapointed I am with people on this site for not planning months a head to make your court date, as we know the more that show up the better deals they start to offer or they just drop things, I wish I could just tell every one every thing, but I dont realy think any one who couldnt take a few hr's out of their life to help some one in need dont deserve to know, I under stand some just cant do it, but way more can!

I will send the pic to you again, and I can down load the best one on here!

Im saving that gift for a special day, I know how good it is lol!

Thank you again, this too shall pass!

Peace

Jim aka phaquetoo

Just Glad to hear you Made it Home Safe Jim ...

Hey ... Jim ,  It'z All C00L ...We had a VERY Nice turn out ...

each time it keepz getting Bigger and Bigger ...

I cannot say in wordz HOW THANKFUL I am for those

that were able to attend ... I believe God has a Plan

and he knowz what is in peoplez Heartz ...

I am a Very Blessed Man ... I've meet MANY GOOD people

since Medical Marijuana became Legal.

I'm just So Sorry I did NOT get A lot of time to Visit w/ Everyone ,

I had a lot on my mind . It was a little Hot , But looked like Everyone

was Enjoying themselfz ...

I think I might do another Movie Tonight , if I can get a little Powernap .

I hope you finger out the Group Photo thing ...

I think it would be MORE EASIER if you ~ STOP MEDICATING ...

But ... I fully Understand ! LOL

Looks great drtarzanmd

I used too do the same thing i used my garage door as a screen  we had so much fun back then 

I hope you find Jim ( phaquetoo )

​I'm glad things are working out for you  in Court is no fun at all we did it for 5 years it is to bad that most don't know until it's their turn but you have always known the importance

of being their for others  

Good luck and i wish i could come i would

Oh I was there Bob ... Every step of the way ...

and I remember ALL too Well the CHIT they put you through ...

I was just so disappointed there was NOTHING many could do to help ...

Yes there May be some Light at the end of the Tunnel

as long as my attorney can get the Prosecutor to see that we have

Good Physical Proof that it is in FACT NOT Me , But is the Neighbor

that is Maliciously Harassing Us and Stalking ... and Destroying our Property.

Yes Bob ... That has been my Dream to turn our Property into that Special

Place that helpz make you Feel Good Inside ... A Place where you can feel

God here ... a place where Family and Friendz can Enjoy Life ...

I am So Thankful to All my Friendz and Family for Helping me Build my Dream .

I am a Very Blessed Man ...  and this Court Chit hasn't been Easy

Nor Has the Harassment STOP from My Neighbor ...

But I refuse to Give up on My Dream of " Patients Paradise "

Huggz : Tarzan and Jane

Don't need prayers, need marijuana to be legalized. You guys been getting signatures? Cook outs, drive ins, court.... all great places to get sigs.

I can't send prayers, I can't make it to court, but I'll be Damned sure to try to get enough signatures to land on the ballot.

Don't need prayers, need marijuana to be legalized. You guys been getting signatures? Cook outs, drive ins, court.... all great places to get sigs.

I can't send prayers, I can't make it to court, but I'll be Damned sure to try to get enough signatures to land on the ballot.

While you are out and about you can get signatures?  You can also go to unjust court case's also in the mean time, are we just going to let people go to jail untill we get the signatures? Im not in that pic, I took the pic!

more people need to go to court case's  is there any one in that pic that comes in this site regularly?  Nope only tarzan, and he helped to make this site what it is back in the beginning,  How soon we forget our friends in need!

Peace

Yes ... Joshua Covert Made SURE I had enough petitions to get signed

from those that live in Montmorency County   ...

May need to get more mailed to me ...  

Plus Hoss P. left me a Few MMM Report and Hybrid .Life Magazinez to pass out ..

Please gave me a Free T-shirt ...

Have Faith Jim ...

God knowz what is in our heartz ... and will Bless us when itz time .....

Each Court Date we 've Grown Size ...

and Hopefully Next Court Date there many be 50 people ?

I too was Fustrated that more of Friendz were NOT there ...

Maybe Next time ... God workz in Mysterious wayz ...

You seen how concern they were in the Court House w/ 30 people there ?

They had 4 ~ Police officers in the Court Room ...

Hopefully Next Time I will Bring My Camera and

We'll get You in the Photo Jim ... Thankz for Supporting ...

Hope Bubba Brightens your Day ...

As You Know ... Ive been bond over to Circuit Court ...

But I believe that God is working a Miracle

and it 'll be sent Back to District Court ...

God willingly my attorney will show the Prosecutor

the Proof and the Witnessez we Have that they Charged

the Wrong Person .... Time will tell and I have Faith ...

Maybe next time I can do some BBQ Chicken for those

that come to court next date ?

Plus I'm Excited about the Detroit Free Press interested in

doing an Article about our place and maybe my Court Cases ...

Wish You could all of been here last Night ... we watched Top Gun

while my Neighbor Smoked Us Out (trash) ... threw Smoke Bombs over the

fence and lite Fireworks off till Midnight ...

We still had a Good time and Hope to watch an outside

Movie Every week of this Summer ...

Come see for yourself ... cartoons start around 9:30 pm ,

Then the Movie starts around 10 pm ....

Anywayz ... Thank You Again to All those able to come ...

I will post Next Court Date ...

The few, the good. the proud!

This is a pic of every one that showed up for the court case, I personaly would like to thank you all!

Thank You!

Peace

Jim

Wow ! that is a great turnout Jim  i'll say thats more people then we every had to any of are court days   i know what you are saying about how disappointing to many that they

couldn't do much and i do believe in Court support i still get screwed sometimes showing up for Court support and no one is even their because the  Court  date gets moved and no one

called 

People could have called us and ask if they could help in anyway when i lost my driver Lin for 6 month only one person call to see if we needed any food  i call people back when they call me about getting in trouble for cannabis i talk to them i let them tell their story and it helps them 

anyways glad things are getting better and soon it will be over and you can get back onto your Dream

Wow ! that is a great turnout Jim  i'll say thats more people then we every had to any of are court days   i know what you are saying about how disappointing to many that they

couldn't do much and i do believe in Court support i still get screwed sometimes showing up for Court support and no one is even their because the  Court  date gets moved and no one

called 

People could have called us and ask if they could help in anyway when i lost my driver Lin for 6 month only one person call to see if we needed any food  i call people back when they call me about getting in trouble for cannabis i talk to them i let them tell their story and it helps them 

anyways glad things are getting better and soon it will be over and you can get back onto your Dream

Edited by jaman

While you are out and about you can get signatures?  You can also go to unjust court case's also in the mean time, are we just going to let people go to jail untill we get the signatures? Im not in that pic, I took the pic!

more people need to go to court case's  is there any one in that pic that comes in this site regularly?  Nope only tarzan, and he helped to make this site what it is back in the beginning,  How soon we forget our friends in need!

Peace

Thanks Jim for going i do try to go to the ones around where i live i have the posted note case on the 29th and i'm going to one today 

I dont mean to sound mad about the lack of people that showed up to the court case!

I know we are all pt's/c.g's and broke!

When we have court cases that are 2 hrs away or less we realy need to go to them, we should act like they are our court cases, the more case's we get thrown out the better it is for every one!

I truly am sorry if I offended any one!

I met tarzan at a court case in iosco county, grandma's court case, I wish she didnt have to cop a plea, and there were most def more of us there than at this last one,,,,,,tarzan is right at the last date there was only the bailiff, at this date he was there and at least four other leo's, I guess they thought we would be trouble, we were not trouble and I know that makes the judge and prosecutor think twice about what they are going to do!

@Tarzan You will be going back to district court to get your hand smacked, That was the 1st and only thing I asked your attny when he told us what was up!  he said when you get to circuit it will be sent back to district court for final sentencing, I totaly have confidence in your pic of attny's and He has done one heck of a job, and I have yet to meet some one at the case or after that I dont like!

Yea it was hott out that day, when I seen a certain person come back I took that as my cue to come into the a,c lol......but mostly I wanted to watch t.v and send you the pic that was a real pain to get off of my phone lol, I dont like i phones or no how to use them, they must be smarter than me eh?

I hope we can get more to show up at the next date, It will be a time to celebrate my friend!

Peace

Jim

Keep me informed.  Unfortunately on this last one I had to go to my aunt's 100th birthday party.  7.5 hours to NY, 6 hours round trip the next day to the party and back, then 7.5 hours back to Mi the following.  Had i not spent 21 of 57 hours driving the days before I would have showed up. I'll definitely plan a mushroom hunt for the way back from the next one.

I dont mean to sound mad about the lack of people that showed up to the court case!

I know we are all pt's/c.g's and broke!

When we have court cases that are I truly am sorry if I offended any one we realy need to go to them, we should act like they are our court cases, the more case's we get thrown out the better it is for every one!

I truly am sorry if I offended any one!

I met tarzan at a court case in iosco county, grandma's court case, I wish she didnt have to cop a plea, and there were most def more of us there than at this last one,,,,,,tarzan is right at the last date there was only the bailiff, at this date he was there and at least four other leo's, I guess they thought we would be trouble, we were not trouble and I know that makes the judge and prosecutor think twice about what they are going to do!

@Tarzan You will be going back to district court to get your hand smacked, That was the 1st and only thing I asked your attny when he told us what was up!  he said when you get to circuit it will be sent back to district court for final sentencing, I totaly have confidence in your pic of attny's and He has done one heck of a job, and I have yet to meet some one at the case or after that I dont like!

Yea it was hott out that day, when I seen a certain person come back I took that as my cue to come into the a,c lol......but mostly I wanted to watch t.v and send you the pic that was a real pain to get off of my phone lol, I dont like i phones or no how to use them, they must be smarter than me eh?

I hope we can get more to show up at the next date, It will be a time to celebrate my friend!

Peace

Jim

You didn't  offended  me Jim    No worries here

When we have court cases that are 2 hrs away or less we really need to go to them ?  i'm sorry Jim i couldn't go to one thats 2 hours away without someone helping me drive and pay for the gas

i have a max limit of about one hour their and one hour back is all i can do even going to  Lansing is hard for me to  sit and drive that far  and i do understand how you feel because i do feel the same.

i have been to so many court room, dates and some of them i  have to stop and think why i'am  support such a  case because most times you don't even know what that person didn't do  or did

until you here the Judge say it but  sometimes i get hooked on them and  i have to  see them to the finish / End.

And that can take a lot out of a person sitting in a Court room and watching someone getting screwed or jailed or probaition even i seen my friend Adam B hauled away for 2 years in prison

Adam was the guy that did the Hash Bash for many years.

I've seen the Lansing 7 Jerry comes to my mind the Duval's  he is still in Prison and is blind or going blind  and Lance Forsberg for Lance we had a going away party he got 4 -7 years i think Jerry got 10 years 

​I do understand that you get bummed out i also get bummed out just like the last time i was in Lansing to help add Autism  ( not sure of spelling ) to the Act 14 people showed up thats all Imo i think when we have the chance to Add  something to the Act it's important because they have taken so much away from the  Act / Law

By adding to the Act it helps make the Act stronger and less likely for them to take it all away 

Anyways

i just got back for a case where some Leo took cannabis for someone that is a caregiver and that Leo shouldn't had taken it in the first place this Leo does not like cannabis or the Law at all and a Judge has already told  / ordered  the Leo to give it back but he won't do it it's about 7 OZ of cannabis this Leo  has now been ordered to come to court and tell the Judge why he won't give it back 

My next case is the posted note lady the 29th and then Barb Agro in August / Clinical Relief case like i said sometimes you have to see them to the End the Clinical Relief case has been going on for over 5 years Imo the posted note case will be going on  for 5 more years at least  

Peace 

Bob

Bob I dont mean all of the people that live down in oakland county or realy even gennese, their are plenty of people who live real close to tarzan and are his friends,  Tarzan has always been there for alot of people, he has always been a good caring person, and your right no one knows whats up untill you go to the court case, and realy no one should know, this case isnt over and you dont post on an open forum the details of an ongoing case,,,,,,some people probably think that just because some one is in court the deserve it, but than you see them all type no one should go to jail for a plant!

It is the people north of tarzan, south . east and west that realy should make it, I dont work if I did I would have asked my self for the day off lol (i have always been self employed)  There are alot of people that live closer than I do that just couldnt bother to show up for some one who if they ever met hugged them and most def was fun and generious to be around!

Im sad about his friends or aquantances that live close to him that didnt even show up!  once you seen what this case was realy about you would want to come to it and keep going untill it was won, by tarzan of course!

Peace

Bob I dont mean all of the people that live down in oakland county or realy even gennese, their are plenty of people who live real close to tarzan and are his friends,  Tarzan has always been there for alot of people, he has always been a good caring person, and your right no one knows whats up untill you go to the court case, and realy no one should know, this case isnt over and you dont post on an open forum the details of an ongoing case,,,,,,some people probably think that just because some one is in court the deserve it, but than you see them all type no one should go to jail for a plant!

It is the people north of tarzan, south . east and west that realy should make it, I dont work if I did I would have asked my self for the day off lol (i have always been self employed)  There are alot of people that live closer than I do that just couldnt bother to show up for some one who if they ever met hugged them and most def was fun and generious to be around!

Im sad about his friends or aquantances that live close to him that didnt even show up!  once you seen what this case was realy about you would want to come to it and keep going untill it was won, by tarzan of course!

Peace

Thanks Jim

i know Tarzan is good people we need more people like him in the world  and you'll right more people should have gone yesterday we had about 5 or 6 show up  at the other case

You didn't  offended  me Jim    No worries here

When we have court cases that are 2 hrs away or less we really need to go to them ?  i'm sorry Jim i couldn't go to one thats 2 hours away without someone helping me drive and pay for the gas

i have a max limit of about one hour their and one hour back is all i can do even going to  Lansing is hard for me to  sit and drive that far  and i do understand how you feel because i do feel the same.

i have been to so many court room, dates and some of them i  have to stop and think why i'am  support such a  case because most times you don't even know what that person didn't do  or did

until you here the Judge say it but  sometimes i get hooked on them and  i have to  see them to the finish / End.

And that can take a lot out of a person sitting in a Court room and watching someone getting screwed or jailed or probaition even i seen my friend Adam B hauled away for 2 years in prison

Adam was the guy that did the Hash Bash for many years.

I've seen the Lansing 7 Jerry comes to my mind the Duval's  he is still in Prison and is blind or going blind  and Lance Forsberg for Lance we had a going away party he got 4 -7 years i think Jerry got 10 years 

​I do understand that you get bummed out i also get bummed out just like the last time i was in Lansing to help add Autism  ( not sure of spelling ) to the Act 14 people showed up thats all Imo i think when we have the chance to Add  something to the Act it's important because they have taken so much away from the  Act / Law

By adding to the Act it helps make the Act stronger and less likely for them to take it all away 

Anyways

i just got back for a case where some Leo took cannabis for someone that is a caregiver and that Leo shouldn't had taken it in the first place this Leo does not like cannabis or the Law at all and a Judge has already told  / ordered  the Leo to give it back but he won't do it it's about 7 OZ of cannabis this Leo  has now been ordered to come to court and tell the Judge why he won't give it back 

My next case is the posted note lady the 29th and then Barb Agro in August / Clinical Relief case like i said sometimes you have to see them to the End the Clinical Relief case has been going on for over 5 years Imo the posted note case will be going on  for 5 more years at least  

Peace 

Bob

Wow i Worte all of this Lol

Itz all good Jim ....

Im Not Sure why A lot of my Localz were not there ?

Afraid ... Fear ... Who Knowz ...

I have Faith that God is working a Miracle ...

and Believe more people will show support next time ...

I ve been to some really big Protest and Court dates ...

It sometimez takez a little motivation sometimez from otherz ...

Thankz for Banging the Drumz ...

I'm hoping the Detroit Free Press will help ...

Time will tell ...

Gonna try showing a Outside Movie this Friday ...