Prayers For Dr Tarzan

It is getting close to the pre lim again, it is gonna be a happy day in my opinion!

Im hoping we can get a few folks from this site to come and show support and celebrate with our good friend's Tarzan and Jane.

Honestly folks just seeing the jungle will be a great experience for you all, I love going to his home and looking at his beautiful yard and home and wish I had the same thing, he would be a neighbor that we would all love to have, please come and celebrate with us!

I just know things are going to go our way this time around and hopefully this will be the last court date our friend has to endure!

I hope every one is having an awsome summer and all have what they need to live a pain free life!

Peace

Jim

I listen

You read lol.  I have asked you to listen bawahahaha

You know what?  I smell, you stink bawahahahaha!

come on people lets all go to atlanta and enjoy each others company!  It is always fun to be around other pt's and even more fun when we can help a friend at the same time!

I hope some one is listening :bighug:

Peace

Jim

I have to be back in NY to meet with the real estate agent again and fix up the house for sale.  Is there any way I can write a letter to the judge?

I am very thankful you were there the 1st time, you were new here, you didnt know any one at the court you brought your dog lmao!

biz is biz and you have to do what you have to do!  It was a pleasure to meet you and I personaly would like to Thank You! :blow-a-heart:

I hope all goes well with your meeting!

any one who would like a ride with me, If you can make it here or rose city or west branch or tawas even houghton lake and roscomon let me know we can make arraingments to meet and go together!

Peace

Jim

I am really glad you guys are continuing to organize court support on this case. It has an important effect on the prosecutor's behavior and the judge's rulings in many cases.

Thank You!

People realy dont know how much support in a civalized manner helps!

Put your self in some one elses shoes and you would most likely be wanting support, It realy does make all the difference in the world!

I realize alot of people Just cant go, but if you live an hr or 2 away from atlanta You would be doing a Super pay it forward for mm pt's

I have been thru a few of these case's with no moral support, It is not fun having your life in others hands and being all alone going thru something of this magnitude!

Any one that can go will not regret going, like church, aa meetings, na meetings, c.c meetings, the hardest part is getting there. Once you are therr the feeling of acomplishment is so awsome, and the after court fellowship that follows is an awsome feeling, we are always respectful and peaceful in the court room,,,,when we can fill a court room for one case, the judge, prosecutor and cops act way different,  they expect  us to be unruly but we are totaly the opisite and.......well you just have to be there to know the feeling I am talking about!

come on out and support a friend in need and lets get some signatures for the law we want in the 2016 elections!

Peace

Jim

NEXT COURT DATE CANCELLED ....

There will Not be Court on Monday ~ August 10 , 2015 at 1:15 pm

I just talked to Joshua Covert and he informed me 10 minutes ago ....

I guess the Prosecutor wantz to talk to one of Many Witnesses we have ...

I'm So SORRY to those that made plans on attending , But there'z nothing I can do .

I will post next Court Date as Soon as I know ....

Thank You

Huggz : Tarzan and Jane

NEXT COURT DATE CANCELLED ....

There will Not be Court on Monday ~ August 10 , 2015 at 1:15 pm

I just talked to Joshua Covert and he informed me 10 minutes ago ....

I guess the Prosecutor wantz to talk to one of Many Witnesses we have ...

I'm So SORRY to those that made plans on attending , But there'z nothing I can do .

I will post next Court Date as Soon as I know ....

Thank You

Huggz : Tarzan and Jane

Im thinking this is good news!

Please people keep in mind we still need as much support as we can possibly get to the court room!

With a Good attny and alot of support we can make a big difference in the out come of this situation!

Thank You for keeping us upto date Tarzan!

I will be at the next date when ever it is God willing!

Peace

Jim

With a Good attny and alot of support we can make a big difference in the out come of this situation

I do agree i still believe today if we had the support that was needed in our case it wouldn't have been going on for 5 years if someone can get a lot of people to fill a court room then the local

news would have Showed up wanting to know  " Whats going on " and why these people have been in Court  for 5 years for doing nothing wrong things may have beed better today for everyone

Thanks Jim for going  

If it has been going on for 12 years it is a way of life for your neighbor.

He's hardened. It's not going away.

You need to start thinking about if you want to do this for the rest of your life.

All in or out ......

If he is right on top of you I would be 'out'. 

Rent the place to someone who would be a better fit for your neighbor, if you get my drift .....  Sit back at your new digs and enjoy your life for a change. Then when things change move back.

Life is too short to be in a war for 12 years.

If it has been going on for 12 years it is a way of life for your neighbor.

He's hardened. It's not going away.

You need to start thinking about if you want to do this for the rest of your life.

All in or out ......

If he is right on top of you I would be 'out'. 

Rent the place to someone who would be a better fit for your neighbor, if you get my drift .....  Sit back at your new digs and enjoy your life for a change. Then when things change move back.

Life is too short to be in a war for 12 years.

I beleive tarzan was there first, and either way you realy have to go see his place, he has spent a fortune not to mention all of the physical labor he and others have put into his dream home!

How would you like it if you finaly had your dream home and an idiot like that moved next to you!

There are camera's, not spy cams, but cams!

I realy cant say any more, but I have seen things on video, I would stay and fight that ignorant arse till the day I died, I would never let any one make me move from my dream home!

Hang in there Tarzan Im praying for you bro!  This too shall pass!

Peace

Jim

Had more issues today ... trying to remain calm ...

But talk to attorney and sent him more information today ...

Letz Pray it 'll help Joshua and the prosecutor to see the truth ...

I truly Believe we have so Much Proof and Witnesses ...

Itz only a matter of time ...

Thankz for your Support ...

Huggz Tarzan and Jane

Getting into a good season for mushroom hunting, I'll definitely be up for the next date.  Especially since you're getting more rain than down here in south central Mi.

What kind of mushrooms or any other food would you be hunting for this time of year?

Yes, there are a lot of mushrooms that start growing this time of year on my property, but I have not identified them. I always assumed they may be poisonous. Most of the mushroom hunting I am aware of in my area (central Michigan) is in the spring, morels, and beefsteak.

Please, do tell, what type of mushrooms are edible found in Michigan in late summer.

I would greatly appreciate knowing.

Chanterelles, Black trumpets, hedgehog(sweet tooth and other tooth mushrooms(hericium sp)), lobster mushrooms, stumpies or honey mushrooms, Miatake or hen of the woods, chicken mushrooms, umbrella polypores, gem studded puffballs, oyster mushrooms, milky mushrooms and others that may have toxic look alikes.  The study guide below lists most of the michigan mushrooms that are easily identified and most don't have toxic look alikes.

http://www.midwestmycology.org/Mushrooms/Mushroom%20study%20guides.html