Prayers For Dr Tarzan

Sorry for going off topic Dr. T. But I sure enjoy talking about plants and nature.

Here are some mushrooms growing on my property in the fall. I have no clue what they are, especially the black one, it looks evil.

9 29 15 047 (800x600)

9 29 15 042 (800x600)

9 29 15 041 (600x800)

9 29 15 038 (800x600)

9 29 15 036 (800x600)

9 29 15 032 (800x600)

9 29 15 027 (600x800)

9 29 15 020 (800x600)

9 29 15 017 (800x600)

9 29 15 016 (800x600)

9 29 15 014 (800x600)

9 29 15 011 (800x600)

My favorite mushrooms are the morels which grow in the spring. They are all anyone around me talks about. I find them here and there on my property.

5 21 14 010 (640x480)

Truly though, my favorite mushrooms would have to be magic mushrooms which I wish I knew more about. They have medicinal value and I really enjoy them and it has been a long time. They have great medicinal effects on migraines, which I get often.  Any tips on how to obtain true magic mushrooms would be most appreciated. It has been a long time and I miss it. I like the ones with the long thin stems, those stems are potent! It is nice to be able to free the mind once in a while with magic mushrooms. :D

2, 3 and 5 you don't want to mess with.  They may be ok but they are amanitas and the death angels are in that family.  If the first one has pores instead of gills on the underside it could be old man of the woods. 4 looks like it should have yellow pores on the underside and if you cut it and it turns blue slowly or not at all it's probably Boletus bicolor the two colored bolete. 6 is a little brown mushroom(lbm) and there's lots and lots and probably harder to ID. looks like angels wings on the stick in 7 but i'd need to see a bit closer and better res. 8 looks like gem studded puffball but I can't see the size, if it's purple inside and hard skinned and really small it's probably a pigskin poison puffball. 9 looks really interesting.  I'd need to see if it's coming out of roots or wood and if it's got white pores on the underside that bruise brown or gills.  10 and 12 look like they may be amanitas also, I'd have to look em up though. Actually 10 looks like a parasol with the bump in the cap but too many poisonous look like that to not key it out and get a spore print.  11 looks like it could be a lobster mushroom or an earthstar. 

Umm, psychedelics can be found on cow bunny muffin and horse bunny muffin on horse trails or in pastures as psilocybe coprophila, the dung loving psilocybe.  They aren't very potent but that can be a good thing. And we also have the blue foot psilocybe which grows on deciduous wood and wood mulch esp. birch and maple, They look like a little brown mushroom of which there are many but they bruise blue on handling after a few minutes.  I would also verify other features than just that but...  I have also seen the big laughing gym listed in a few state rec areas and after looking it up I think I saw a clump tonite at  seven lakes.  I didn't bring my camera accidentally so I don't have a pic. They are similar to honey mushrooms and don't seem to have any poisonous look alikes other than the jack o lantern and now is the season.   The Amanitas in pics 2 and 3 are amanita muscaria, I believe.  The book says they aren't deadly but shouldn't be eaten because of toxic compounds they can cause sweating, deep sleep and disorientation. :)  I'll have to ask the club about them.  The other psychedelics are listed as psychedelics.  So, in this state the big laughing gym, named so in Japan for the fact that anyone who ate them it caused unmotivated laughter and foolish behavior, the dung loving psilocybe and the blue foot psilocybe.  Thanks, I'm going to have to keep my eyes open as all of them are in season.

Sorry for going off topic Dr. T. But I sure enjoy talking about plants and nature.

Here are some mushrooms growing on my property in the fall. I have no clue what they are, especially the black one, it looks evil.

My favorite mushrooms are the morels which grow in the spring. They are all anyone around me talks about. I find them here and there on my property.

Truly though, my favorite mushrooms would have to be magic mushrooms which I wish I knew more about. They have medicinal value and I really enjoy them and it has been a long time. They have great medicinal effects on migraines, which I get often.  Any tips on how to obtain true magic mushrooms would be most appreciated. It has been a long time and I miss it. I like the ones with the long thin stems, those stems are potent! It is nice to be able to free the mind once in a while with magic mushrooms. :D

Spores and growing kits can be found readily enough with a simple online search. It is not illegal to ship or possess spores.

High Times has run an ad featuring a reliable source for many edible species of  spores to be purchased for study. Also  The Mushroom People service with pride, and only sell strains that are legal to grow, plugs, spores, equipment, books etc. Google for them too.

I have seen that, I get the mag every month.

Someone I know, that I am no longer in contact with anymore, told me those were all fake, not the real deal.I don't know if that is true or not and don't know anyone who has tried them otherwise. He uses the mushrooms to treat his cluster headaches. Nothing else works. He doesn't eat enough to feel the effects, just enough to combat the headache.

Have you or anyone you know tried the ones advertised in High Times? I am very curious. I would like to be able to treat my migraines with them. I have heard they work well. A trip here and there would be nice too :D (I miss the old days).

In the past I have tried many different types. A lot look quite different. I like the little ones with the long stems the best. The ones I saw in the mag look similar to my favorite kind that I have eaten.

I have seen that, I get the mag every month.

Someone I know, that I am no longer in contact with anymore, told me those were all fake, not the real deal.I don't know if that is true or not and don't know anyone who has tried them otherwise. He uses the mushrooms to treat his cluster headaches. Nothing else works. He doesn't eat enough to feel the effects, just enough to combat the headache.

they are not fake, he is a liar. http://www.homesteadbook.com/store/mushrooms-psychedelics-c-24.html

Have you or anyone you know tried the ones advertised in High Times? I am very curious. I would like to be able to treat my migraines with them. I have heard they work well. A trip here and there would be nice too :D (I miss the old days). Yes

In the past I have tried many different types. A lot look quite different. I like the little ones with the long stems the best. The ones I saw in the mag look similar to my favorite kind that I have eaten.

I suspect the "Bumping" of the thread, even while awaiting a court date, arranging a road trip, is effective support garnishing?  We cant talk about the case, so other than phaq saying "hello" once in awhile, these court dates could go on for years, I'd hate to see this thread buried? 

natural healing mushroom hunting  is better forum fodder than dems vs repubs aye? :P

Good Morning all!

I have no problem with people who want to make plans for a road trip to help a guy who needs our help, I did not start this thread but I am trying hard to keep it on the front page and get people to come help, Im  pos mibrains dont have a prob with some extra talk on this thread, as long as we remind our selves why this thread was started,

I appreciate all who visit this thread, Im hoping we can fill up that court room this time around, and hey I would love to learn about fall mushrooms that are edible in MI   :blow-a-heart:

Thanks pic book, gm, grow goddess, norby, imi, blackhorse, bish, and every one else that visit's this thread!

Have a great Day!

Peace

Jim

Good Morning all!

I have no problem with people who want to make plans for a road trip to help a guy who needs our help, I did not start this thread but I am trying hard to keep it on the front page and get people to come help, Im  pos mibrains dont have a prob with some extra talk on this thread, as long as we remind our selves why this thread was started,

I appreciate all who visit this thread, Im hoping we can fill up that court room this time around, and hey I would love to learn about fall mushrooms that are edible in MI   :blow-a-heart:

Thanks pic book, gm, grow goddess, norby, imi, blackhorse, bish, and every one else that visit's this thread!

Have a great Day!

Peace

Jim

Yep....what he said

Yep....what he said

Thank You!

I hope all is well with you and yours!

Im thinking you would be the best chef to cooks some shrooms lol!

Lets all keep making road trip plans to support a great person who has helped many over the yrs!

If you know Tarzan and Jane you know they are great people,,,,,If you dont and come you will meet them and see for your self and You will meet a bunch of pt's and c.g's that are also good people!

When the case started I didnt know any one but Tarzan, Now I have met a bunch of good people and other than the court case, I enjoy seeing the folks that come each time, and there is always a few new people there, and I have yet to meet a stranger there,  Every one is good people and it feels like you knew them all of your life when you meet and greet them!

Peace

Jim

UPDATED COURT DATE ,  

on motion to dismiss ...

This is where I could use Court Support & Prayerz ...

Monday , November 2  , 2015 at 1 pm

Huggz : Tarzan & Jane

we realy need to all go and support this one!

come pay it forward one day we all might need supporters to show up in court for us!

You will not regret one minute of your day!

Come meet people of the same mind and illnesses and medicine!  I am hoping this will get dismissed, the more people that show up for the court hearing the better the chances of that happening!

A few of you have my phone numbers, I dont have yours, I lost them some how when I changed phones, please pm me and give me your phone #'s, those of you  who have come to my home know who im talking about, I have room for people in my ride just come to my house and we can drive the rest of the way together!

Thank You All!

Peace

Jim

we realy need support at this court date, It looks like we may be able to get a good deal, but it will take lots of support to show this court that we will not put up with their b.s!

Come and tell them we will not stand for our rights to be trampled on!  The more people we can get in that court room the better things will be,

I know they dont want a bunch of us pt's in there court house, we realy need to show them that we will not put up with the bullying of our mm rights, if you are a legal pt and dont live to far please come and support Tarzan!

We can make the changes one county at a time!  we have them on the run, but the case is not over yet,  Lets make sure it ends on the 2nd, come and show your support!

I will see you all there!

Peace

Jim

Got my wild mushroom expert certification. I'm certified to ID any mushroom allowable for sale in the state of Mi.  Can't wait for Nov. 2nd.  Anyone find any mushrooms beforehand I can ID them for medicinal use or edibility. :)

Awsome norby!  I love mushrooms, and would love to know what they are when I find them, I found 1 morrel in my life, and people I know say you cant find just one lol!  I crawled all over the place I found the 1 and could not find another, plus I get distracted, if I find one old bottle, I totaly can quit looking for antique bottles lol!  I have made alot of money off of ebay for old glass bottles, but im sure I could make good money on mushrooms and not have to find old dumps and out houses lol!

I hope to see you on the 2nd!

Im still waiting on pm's from some of my friends who's phone numbers I lost, I dont have a land line any longer just my cell phone that I have had for a few yrs now, I acidently deleted phone numbers and wound up with emails in my contacts, I guess my i-phone is smarter than me!

Peace

Jim

Look by the train tracks.  I used to look for termites for my frogs and you couldn't dig without hitting them.  I have boxes of bottles made in Sloan NY, old castor oil bottles, whiskey bottles.  They seemed to just throw stuff off of trains for years or that was just local dumping grounds back then. 

I'll be there.  We are coming back Sunday from getting our part of the cow, so there's 8 hours of driving friday 2 hours of driving sat and 8 hours back on sunday, but I'm going to make sure I get the dog into daycare for the day and make it up there monday.  I may skip the mushroom hunt but I'll be there for the court.  1pm means i can leave as late as 10am and get there this time. 

Thanks Norby!

Im looking forward to seeing you on Nov 2nd!  Im hoping to talk more about shrooms!

If you know any one that can come with you please bring them, we realy need to fill this court room up, we are not asking any one to carry signs or put your self under the spot lite, we just need people to support our friend tarzan, if ever some one needs some support in the court room Im sure you can count on us to be there for you!

Who ever is not against meeting new people I hope you will make the trip, Its not like I can afford to do this, but I also think I cant afford not to be there to support one of our fellow pt's!

It is only 6 days away please make your plans if you already havent, I have not recieved any pm's for people to share a ride with me, I know alot of people live like an hr from me, and if you can get to me or close I will get you the rest of the way there!

Please come and pay it forward, there were a few times I wish I had support in a few of my case's, but I didnt put myself out there and ask for it, so naturaly no one was there for me,

If you only knew the way this case is/was started you would most def want to go and make sure Tarzan dont get screwed for something that could happen to every one of us!

I hope to see many from this site there this time!

Peace and Have a Great Day and Safe trip on your way up or down to atlanta!

Jim

Crap, my wife just sprung on me that I have to take her in for a scope down teh throat(forgot what the procedure is called) on Monday.  I don't know the time but with a 3 hour drive I doubt I'll be able to make it no matter what time her procedure is.  SOB!  I really wanted to make it as I missed the last one.  Hopefully this will be it and they'll throw it out this time.  If it happens I'll jump in the car to drive up to congratulate as soon as I can drop off my wife at home!

If I don't make it Best of Luck! and I'll c if things change between now and then.