Prayers For Dr Tarzan

People buy their cards under false pretenses

How many court cases have you heard Bob, where the patients or caregivers were perfectly legal

Your card does not protect you

You should start a thread with links to the cases you know of where growers and patients were perfectly legal and their card did not protect them. That would be swell. I cant find one.

Edited by grassmatch

I know of many cardholders that were not hasseled. I know of Many ops that were not hassled.

Most of the incidences I am aware of we're revenge calls on a CareGiver or Patient Home Grow.

Some jealous fother muskers out there I'll tell ya. Law comes out checks and leaves.

Now the folk with 200 plants, or selling outside their 5 or supplying the disp with bud or concentrates....fk'm

Those lowlifes see you got something good going and they goona take it from ya.

Sounds like those fknrepublicans

Stay safe , Say No to Bitcoins, baby rapers and republicans

Hope all went well for Drtarzan

Edited by beourbud

I beleive all will go well for Tarzan!  You realy needed to be there and know what happened to apreciate the absolute silliness of law enforcement on this one.

No alot didnt happen in court butt it was nice that me and one other from here went and his friends and family, a showing of support is a showing of power, I hope there is more power there on the 12th of june for the prelim, I beleive it is now the 12th of june same place.

we all know the saying no one should go to jail for a plant, well this one should be at the top of that list!  Im telling you when I found out the charges I almost laughed (sorry tarzan) but in my beleif he should not have been charged at all!

I can only hope more will show up for support and meet this awsome man and woman and all of his sons and daughter inlaws, the nicest funnest people I have had the pleasure to meet!

Peace

thank you so much for going Phaque

my doctor appointment ran 45 minutes over and i could not get out in time to make it to court for Tarrzan.

i am glad to hear the preliminary is pushed back to June.

i will keep my schedule clear for that one.

i will try to keep it open for my good friend Tarzan.

thank you all who made it over there seriously i know you are appreciated.

I'm going to try and show up again in June and whenever I can for the duration.  Yesterday was the first day I haven't been anxious and depressed going out to see people since I can remember.  The MJ has done incredible things for me but I think the underlying problem is I didn't know what I can do to help.  I'm frustrated.  I think purpose really calms me and meeting people who have gone thru what I have connects me.  The lawyer said something yesterday that renewed my faith in humanity.  he said that judges are people to and they just want to be liked and do the right thing.  When they see a show of support for an individual they want to do good and it helps in the case.  It's important to show support for people.

Is there any way we can get a court support thread so I can help people out that are less than 3 hours away? :)

Edited by Norby

Thank - You Phaquetoo and Norby for your Support ...

I really appreciate your efforts of passing it forward ...

Thank God it really wasn't an Important Court date yesterday  ...

But the next one will be ... June 12th , 2015 @ 11 am

Yes ... Once you see everything , You can see that there is TWO

sets of Laws in our town and it's Not Right ...

I beleive all will go well for Tarzan!  You realy needed to be there and know what happened to apreciate the absolute silliness of law enforcement on this one.

No alot didnt happen in court butt it was nice that me and one other from here went and his friends and family, a showing of support is a showing of power, I hope there is more power there on the 12th of june for the prelim, I beleive it is now the 12th of june same place.

we all know the saying no one should go to jail for a plant, well this one should be at the top of that list!  Im telling you when I found out the charges I almost laughed (sorry tarzan) but in my beleif he should not have been charged at all!

I can only hope more will show up for support and meet this awsome man and woman and all of his sons and daughter inlaws, the nicest funnest people I have had the pleasure to meet!

Peace

Thank you Jim for your support 

It does matter i tell people all the time to show up for Court support because you don't really know  what happen until you get their and fine out  what the charges are and Yes sometimes after hearing what happen you may not show up again 

but this time is different he should have all the support needed 

One of my patients may come with me next time.  I was telling him about it last nite and he's been to court over MJ before and sympathized and agreed that it's important.  He'll be 45 min further than me if he comes next time.  I may tell another patient in Saginaw and see if she wants to make the trip.  Probably do her good to get out of the house if she can.  She's gettin there.

They are certainly the devil for those who were foolish enough to fall prey.

do you take Bitcoins from your patients?

Except for thinking bitcoins are some form of untraceable bartering instrument, I've never used them, or saw them or even know anyone who did. When my electric company accepts them for payment, I may consider looking into them for possible advantages.

Thank - You Phaquetoo and Norby for your Support ...

I really appreciate your efforts of passing it forward ...

Thank God it really wasn't an Important Court date yesterday  ...

But the next one will be ... June 12th , 2015 @ 11 am

Yes ... Once you see everything , You can see that there is TWO

sets of Laws in our town and it's Not Right ...

Your yard is so beautifuly landscaped  I had to spend all day yesterday getting my mower going for the 1st this season bawahahahahaha!

You are absolutly in heaven in that jungle there brother!

Peace

edit= on spelling correction and its nice to have at least one good neighbor my friend!

Edited by phaquetoo

Thankz " phaquetoo " We Work hard every day ...

I spend A lot of hours trying to make it look nice for my Friendz and Family

and then the copz wonder Why I get so upset w/ the Neighbor Distroying

my property ...

Useally most take their Doggiez Out-Back ...

Reason we don't have a Dog is because they require lotz of attention

and I 'm lucky to give myself some of that or Jane ...

We Alwayz have visitors here ... It'z a Great place to kick back in the Evening ...

Glad Everyone Enjoyed themselves ...  We 're hoping to have a Outside Movie

Drive-way this summer ... All dependz on what happenz ...

Again , Thank You for your Support

Huggz : Tarzan

Tarzan is the subject here. 

i am worried about my friend Tarzan and Jane his wife. 

PayPal Account : drtarzanmd@yahoo.com

or

Tarzan and Jane Gehringer P.O BOX 885 ATLANTA MICHIGAN . 49709

We are a community here, yes? We should do what we can to help each other. It has been a rough year for me and am sure it has been rough for most. Finally I am able to pitch in a little, sorry to Tarzan that it couldn't me more. I will send more if I can.

Regardless of the details, going through the court system with those charges, truly you are the victim. The penalties and punishments for helping somebody out is sickening in this country. Just the stress of court alone is punishment enough.

We need to support the members of this community and pitch in what we can, even as little as $1, every dollar counts!

Just imagine if each registered patient, and each registered caregiver were to donate $1 to a legal defense fund, once every six months, can you imagine the possibilities?

Maybe somehow set up an alert system, a patient or caregiver is being drug through the legal ringer, that will be the notification for you to donate your dollar to the fund. For example 100,000 patients, 50,000 caregivers at $1 each. That would be over $100,000 available to help that patient or caregiver. Down the road, another alert would go out if more funds are needed for a new case or even the same case. I think most people can afford to donate $1. Any extras stay in the fund for future needs. If we really stood together as a community, I believe eventually, if you have a card, the local governments would no longer choose to prosecute patients and caregivers who are following the mmma Act.

I am sure there are some of you legal beagles out there that could figure out how to make something like this work.

In my opinion, in the eyes of the government, it is not about guilty or not guilty, it is about profit. As soon as they come to the realization that it will become losses for them over gains, they will lighten up and leave card holders alone.

Just an idea...

Saw a picture on FB of his place, and yes it is beautiful. Looks so peaceful!

We are considering moving north soon, maybe a little north of Grayling area.

Man I would love to see that picture, I'm a nature nut!!

I used to hang out at the forums at Better Homes and Gardens as well as the forums at Birds and Blooms.

the local governments would no longer choose to prosecute patients and caregivers who are following the mmma Act.

Thank you for posting i read all your stuff anyway  patients and caregivers who are following the mmma Act thats where things get crazy because some think they are and aren't some just can't count 

IMHO all are following the ACT because Sec; 8 covers anyone that has a Recommendation from a Doctor and if they can / would be able to tell a Jury as to why they left a door open or unlocked or they are sick and needed help watering or  need more plants to make oil or something like that let 12 people deiced the same way it is for other Laws let a Jury here they have a Rec. or a card or even 5 card's let them tell their story 

Just the stress of court alone is punishment enough you can say that again it changes people for life when they know they didn't do anything wrong as with you the two of us know that even if someone does Win they loos   

We had started a Fund  long ago 2009  the marihuana ranch  guy Ron did try it was called the 4;20 Plan but not many put any $$ into it i did and he refunded my money back to me 

Edited by bobandtorey

Thankz " phaquetoo " We Work hard every day ...

I spend A lot of hours trying to make it look nice for my Friendz and Family

and then the copz wonder Why I get so upset w/ the Neighbor Distroying

my property ...

Useally most take their Doggiez Out-Back ...

Reason we don't have a Dog is because they require lotz of attention

and I 'm lucky to give myself some of that or Jane ...

We Alwayz have visitors here ... It'z a Great place to kick back in the Evening ...

Glad Everyone Enjoyed themselves ...  We 're hoping to have a Outside Movie

Drive-way this summer ... All dependz on what happenz ...

Again , Thank You for your Support

Huggz : Tarzan

I hope to be able to help also Tarzan and you have my # you or Jane can call anytime if you guys need someone to vent to

I don't know your hole story but if you feel you did nothing wrong i believe you and every thing will be OK i understand how stressed out you guys are just try to talk it out or write things down thats what i did Gee i got a Best selling Book coming out someday about us and what they did to the both of us for 5 years Long 

Hang in their 

Peace from the front 

Bob

Thankz Gigi for the cash support ...

It meanz A lot to Jane and I ...

We've put our heartz and soul into this Place ...

I have a Dream ... and Thankz to my Family and Friendz we

have build my dream ...

I 've never had a Tree house when I was kid ...

I was lucky to have a Dog to play w/ ... But thatz

another Story ...

I am in for a Fight for my Life and I can Prove their are Laws

that are for two setz of people ... and I'm hoping my Attorney

will prove that ...  

I was Thankful Matt Abel told me that NO MATTER what Attorney

I was Able to Afford , He was Willing to offer his Knowledge and Help.

I really miss the Good Ol Dayz ... I 've meet ALOT of very Good People

in the Marijuana Community and I'm a VERY BLESSED MAN ...

If you look at the pictures I've posted , You can Clearly SEE GOD'z LOVE ...

Plus ALOT of Hard Work ...

Also Thank You Bob ... and Thank You to So many of my Friendz and

Family for your Support ... In all Honest ... I do Miss CraZy Ol Joe ...

No One Can BANG their Drumz like Joe ... I know A lot of people didn't

like Joe ... But I knew what was in Joes heart ... Joe still has Not left my Side.

There is ALOT of people on this Site that I miss seeing on a Regular Basis ,

But , Life goes on ... People get older , People Changes , The World Changes ...

Just wish our Lawz Would CHANGE ... There is NO WAY Marijuana should be

a schedule 1 ... It's Insane ...

Anyways I know many of you live a long way from here ... But I really could

use any Support I can get June 19 , 2015 @ 11 am ...

Court Date got Moved

Thankz / Huggz : Tarzan

Paradise%20s%20Front%20Yard%205-17-15_zp

Edited by drtarzanmd

Out%20Back%20May%202015_zpspzflmkj9.jpg

This is my favorite, realy none of the pics do your hard work justice, there is so much in between that has been done to make your slice of paradise beautiful, any nieghbor should be happy to have some one living next door to them, I should post a pic of our house and then the nieghbors on both sides. our house should be worth so much more than it is, but I have junk yards all around me, both sides and across the street, such is life and thats why we finaly want to move, we have enough paid off on our place to take a loss and still get a good amount for our next home, I wish I had your energy to maintain such a wonderful peice of earth, and the creek in the way back is just awsome, i noticed an awsome swing, fire pit, you can just tell how much love and work that was put into your property and buildings!  I would love to have you as a nieghbor!

I will be there to the end for you God willing!

Peace