Prayers For Dr Tarzan

In the very same town I live in their allowing

others to commit Felonys , yet they singled me out  ...

I can prove that there is two setz of lawz and it'z NOT Acceptable ...

Largely ineffective enforcement, or selective enforcement,  is not acceptable or fair.  Enforcement is rarely fair, or universal for all violators.  Mostly enforcement turns on serendipity and chance.  When there's more violators than leos, most violators skate  It isn't the standard that our society, the courts, and leo shoot for. But practicality prevails, and so laws don't require that every single speeding violator be penalized for the law to hold, only that those who are caught, be prosecuted.

Dr. Tarzan, it's the facts of your case and your legal defenses to the charges that must consume you, and not irrelevancies.  The fact that others get by with performing similar behavior and remain uncharged, is suitable material for rants, and craigslist has plenty of space in the thread dedicated to them.  However the truth of what you say (others do it and are not caught and I can prove it) is monstrously irrelevant.  Proving that others do the same things and haven't been charged, and that it goes on frequently and remains unapprehended, is-mammaries-on-a-stone irrelevant to your defense and to the disposition of your matter.

Largely ineffective enforcement, or selective enforcement,  is not acceptable or fair.  Enforcement is rarely fair, or universal for all violators.  Mostly enforcement turns on serendipity and chance.  When there's more violators than leos, most violators skate  It isn't the standard that our society, the courts, and leo shoot for. But practicality prevails, and so laws don't require that every single speeding violator be penalized for the law to hold, only that those who are caught, be prosecuted.

Dr. Tarzan, it's the facts of your case and your legal defenses to the charges that must consume you, and not irrelevancies.  The fact that others get by with performing similar behavior and remain uncharged, is suitable material for rants, and craigslist has plenty of space in the thread dedicated to them.  However the truth of what you say (others do it and are not caught and I can prove it) is monstrously irrelevant.  Proving that others do the same things and haven't been charged, and that it goes on frequently and remains unapprehended, is-mammaries-on-a-stone irrelevant to your defense and to the disposition of your matter.

Very true, but also false.

The truth is, the courts are not going to care about what others are doing, and they are not going to care about what the courtroom rules are. They are only going to do as they see fit, as we have seen in the past.

The false part: It is supposed to be illegal and corrupt to charge anybody in the courtroom under any form of discrimination or favoritism. Buy law, if that is proven, the judge would have to throw the case out. If you are being singled out or someone else is being favored, it is not allowed in the courtroom.

One example: if there is a dispensary down the road and they are selling meds to others that are not registered to them correctly, and they are not being shut down and are allowed to continue business, but are not allowing a caregiver to do the same, then that would be discrimination and favoritism.

If those kinds of things are going on and Tarzan can prove it, if I am not mistaken, it would be a federal crime to charge and punish him through the court system. At least that is the way I understand it. I am no lawyer. I don't have much faith in the courts system to operate legally. Especially when I hear case after case where the defendant has not been allowed to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, such as, disclosing that they are/were a legal medical marijuana patient. Threatened with contempt if they attempt to say the whole truth. If I were put in that position, I would face many charges of contempt, I would not hesitate to disclose my registration in the program.

Hopefully it goes in a positive direction for Tarzan or at the least, a slap on the wrist.

Caregivers and patients helping each other out, it is just insane to charge them as drug manufacturers and dealers. It is not like they are pushing meds to kids. When somebody makes a mistake, like a leaf stuck on my foot when I exit my grow room and was not aware of it, I don't see it fitting to be charged with horrible crimes. I  can understand a small fine without a court date or hearing. More violations, the fines increase.

How about we reverse this on to the courts, cities, and government, if they can do these things to us, then why can't we charge them for very serious drug ring conspiracy crimes while they are all huddling up trying to pass laws that are federally illegal? Just the fact that they are federally illegal, technically they should not be able to charge anyone with a marijuana crime since they are guilty of conspiracy crimes themselves. It is disgusting that each city and county has such a gross interpretation of the law. Each jurisdiction treats it differently based solely on their personal opinions.

If Tarzan helped out legal cardholder or qualified patient, as far as I am concerned, he is not guilty.

This is an excellent point and I hope Tarzan heeds this advice.  If he focuses on proving that others are not prosecuted for the same deeds, he will end up convicted, imo.

This is an excellent point and I hope Tarzan heeds this advice.  If he focuses on proving that others are not prosecuted for the same deeds, he will end up convicted, imo.

I agree with you and t-pain, stepping into grey water is not wise. I would not recommend for anyone to provide meds to anyone outside of their registered patients. The consequences can be devastating.

Keeping low key is advisable. Treating it as if it is illegal, staying under the radar. The reason why I say this is because even if you go to court and found not guilty, that does not mean it is game over. The prosecutor can appeal, then you have to put out more money for court. They can confiscate your property and not give it back even when found to be innocent.

Look at what they did to this woman, even publicly humiliated her. She is fighting for us all. The video is worth watching. She was found not guilty of committing any crimes as a caregiver or patient, yet she is still threatened by the prosecutor that he may appeal the judge's decision, left financially devastated, and loses all of her and her family's belongings due to forfeiture. She is a victim, even though found to be not guilty.

Edited by GrowGoddess

Very true, but also false.

The truth is, the courts are not going to care about what others are doing, and they are not going to care about what the courtroom rules are. They are only going to do as they see fit, as we have seen in the past.

The false part: It is supposed to be illegal and corrupt to charge anybody in the courtroom under any form of discrimination or favoritism. Buy law, if that is proven, the judge would have to throw the case out. If you are being singled out or someone else is being favored, it is not allowed in the courtroom.

One example: if there is a dispensary down the road and they are selling meds to others that are not registered to them correctly, and they are not being shut down and are allowed to continue business, but are not allowing a caregiver to do the same, then that would be discrimination and favoritism.

If those kinds of things are going on and Tarzan can prove it, if I am not mistaken, it would be a federal crime to charge and punish him through the court system. At least that is the way I understand it. I am no lawyer. I don't have much faith in the courts system to operate legally. Especially when I hear case after case where the defendant has not been allowed to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, such as, disclosing that they are/were a legal medical marijuana patient. Threatened with contempt if they attempt to say the whole truth. If I were put in that position, I would face many charges of contempt, I would not hesitate to disclose my registration in the program.

Hopefully it goes in a positive direction for Tarzan or at the least, a slap on the wrist.

Caregivers and patients helping each other out, it is just insane to charge them as drug manufacturers and dealers. It is not like they are pushing meds to kids. When somebody makes a mistake, like a leaf stuck on my foot when I exit my grow room and was not aware of it, I don't see it fitting to be charged with horrible crimes. I  can understand a small fine without a court date or hearing. More violations, the fines increase.

How about we reverse this on to the courts, cities, and government, if they can do these things to us, then why can't we charge them for very serious drug ring conspiracy crimes while they are all huddling up trying to pass laws that are federally illegal? Just the fact that they are federally illegal, technically they should not be able to charge anyone with a marijuana crime since they are guilty of conspiracy crimes themselves. It is disgusting that each city and county has such a gross interpretation of the law. Each jurisdiction treats it differently based solely on their personal opinions.

If Tarzan helped out legal cardholder or qualified patient, as far as I am concerned, he is not guilty.

I Can and will be able to prove that VERY Example ...

at least up to the last RAID in Gaylord ...

They STOP after that ...

But The Neighbor has NOT Stopped ...

It's Non - Stop ...

You would have to see it to believe it ...

Time will tell ...

Thank You all for your Post and Concerns ...

Tarzan

Edited by drtarzanmd

Did I miss something in this thread or some where else?  I went to the first court date, I didnt see any one with their scenario's there!

How can any one judge in here if you dont know what happened!  I dont think it is fair to speculate, what would be fair is for people to go to the court date and find out for your self what the case is about,,,,I know all I said was it is nice to have at least one good nieghbor, and that neighbor is a church!

I hope some of you that want to judge this case in here will be at the next court date :drinking-coffee:  :blow-a-heart:

The pre lim is coming up, no one that wasnt there has no Idea what the charges are, and if you did you would drop everything for the day and come help one of our brothers!

Peace

edit= people hire attny's to fight for them in court!  and prove this that an the other thing!

Edited by phaquetoo

But The Neighbor has NOT Stopped ...

It's Non - Stop ...

You would have to see it to believe it ...

Time will tell ...

i feel the pull to re-open my dispensery whenever i see any of the 143 existing dispenses in Detroit doing great biz.  I am so missing out on easy cash!  I could again afford a car!  But I know what the feds did in CA, even to long-past closed-operators, some of whom are in fed prison now and have 15 years yet to go.  I put no faith into arguing selective prosecution to a federal court or a state court, cause it certainly did not work for the CA operators who were selected to be raided and prosecuted, and whose attys presented many and varied defenses, both in state and fed court.  you gotta beat your charges.  why?  because you are the one in the court's jurisdiction.

I don't know what your charges are.  just whatever they are, they be; they apply to you and not to other actors not within the court's jurisdiction.

Edited by pic book

i feel the pull to re-open my dispensery whenever i see any of the 143 existing dispenses in Detroit doing great biz.  I am so missing out on easy cash!  I could again afford a car!  But I know what the feds did in CA, even to long-past closed-operators, some of whom are in fed prison now and have 15 years yet to go.  I put no faith into arguing selective prosecution to a federal court or a state court, cause it certainly did not work for the CA operators who were selected to be raided and prosecuted, and whose attys presented many and varied defenses, both in state and fed court.  you gotta beat your charges.  why?  because you are the one in the court's jurisdiction.

I don't know what your charges are.  just whatever they are, they be; they apply to you and not to other actors not within the court's jurisdiction.

I would come to your court case if ever there is one i wouldn't worry to much about $$ one day soon we all will be Free from the Courts

Let Freedom ring loud 

The people should not fear their Government, The Government should fear the people 

New Court Date

Preliminary Examination

July 10 th , 2015 @ 11 AM

I truly hope Im not the only person from 3ma that will be here!

Alot of us have a whole lot to talk about when it comes to the changes in the law and other options with our law, It would be nice if we could show up to court dates in force for the people who want us there.

I have a family and bills and live on ssdi, I may not be able to donate $$ but I sure can donate my time for some one that needs me/us!

Please make arraingments and come help a friend in need Im sure you wont regret it!

Peace

Jim

Alot of us have a whole lot to talk about when it comes to the changes in the law and other options with our law, It would be nice if we could show up to court dates in force for the people who want us there.

I have a family and bills and live on ssdi, I may not be able to donate $$ but I sure can donate my time for some one that needs me/us!

Please make arraingments and come help a friend in need Im sure you wont regret it!

Peace

Jim

Thanks Jim 

I would love to go but it's a long , long way for me too go if i had someone to help drive and pay for gas i would go

Peace

Jim

Thanks Jim 

I would love to go but it's a long , long way for me too go if i had someone to help drive and pay for gas i would go

If someone  is going up from detroit in a motor home, i have some gas money.

Thankz Jim , Bob , and pic book ,,,,

The sad thing is that most live a long wayz away ...

and Money , and Good Transportation , Jobz , Family  

and many other issues ...

It'z hard for many otherz to understand the

Importance of Supporting each other ...

You won't believe what happen ...

Last week I went to Gaylord to get some household items

and I had one of my Buddy's w/ me in the passenger seat  ....

The Neighbor called the police and told them I said :

" FOK YOUR MOTHER "

It Don't even make Sense ?

Why would I say that ... ?

My Bond sayz I cannot have not contact w/ him

and he Harasses ;'s Me All of the time.

So I had to go to court last Friday for Order to Show Cause ...

My Attorney had other Obligations and only could be there by phone ...

To keep the story short and simple ...

Neighbor Said I said it ....

I said I Did Not and had a Witness in the Car ....

Witness was NOT ALLOWED to testify or

Was'nt Ask to testify ...

I was Found Guilty on neighbor testimony ...

That 's is EXACTLY the way this has been going on for Years ...

< I Got a EXTREME WARNING >

I always end up the piece of chit ...

I cannot wait till my Day comes in Court ...

This is so Screwed up !!!!!

But anyway ... I'm gonna try having some Sloopy Joes ,

Chips , Pop , water , coffee for after court at my house ...

I'm hoping to get some time to talk to my Attorney ...

This Chit is Driving me Crazy ...

There are two setz of Lawz and only certain people have to follow them  ...

Just don't see How that is right ?  I guess you'd just have to See it to Believe it ... 

Hope Everyone had a Happy Fatherz Day and a HAPPY & SAFE 4th of JULY ...

Huggz : Tarzan

Edited by drtarzanmd

I have a high quality dash cam with audio in each of my vehicles, anything said in or around my vehicle is recorded. I consider it a small insurance policy.

Even a fender bender, instead of he said/she said, you have some proof of what happened.

I have a FlexMedia 720 pixel and a 1080 pixel cam as well. The 720 is probably the best deal. The camera runs a lot cooler and I really don't notice much of a playback quality difference. They also have a 30 to 90 minute battery life off the charger so it can record and playback while unplugged.

Here is a place where you can get one with a lifetime warranty. http://securitysystems.com/CarCamera.htm?a=12537

Check them out, they sell all kinds of cool things. I guess you could say my house it completely bugged, by me. Video and audio can make all the difference in the courtroom in my opinion.