Judiciary Meeting 4209, 4210

You are serious are'nt you?

Are you just running 2 plants together from seed or clone?

Do you have a veg room and a flower room?

With 2 tents one for veg and one for flower I run 9 plants, when Im pulling one out of the flower room Im putting another in it from veg, in a perfect propetual for a pt grower, you have one plant drying, one plant curing, you try to keep your yeild at around 3 oz's dried,

with 3 dif strains going all the time, I leave myself 3 extra slots for clones, I take clones 2 wks before I move into flower. I keep my clones in a little home made clone dome as long as I need to,

In a perfect world you will be yanking a plant every 3 to 5 weeks and that would keep you within your numbers and weight!

Beourbud, thanks for the link!  good time spent for the entertainment.......1 - 2 lb's a plant, I would only need 1 plant a yr!  oh man I shouldnt say that!

Peace

2 plants from seed.  One room for both veg and flower.  I get the perpetual grow as you've outlined. Plans are in the works for a separate flower room but....

Without an outlet for the product, I can't consume enough to maintain even 3 oz per plant!  Yes, I can reduce the per plant output by flowering sooner than later, reducing my yield, but...

@Greg, so if I'm understanding you correctly, reducing bud to kief will reduce my weight (obviously) which would help to stay within 2.5 oz.  With the confusion of what is and is not legal, I wasn't sure how kief would be recognized and counted.

@bh, in your inside grow, are you finishing 3 plants every other month? What is your typically yield?

@gm, exactly my dilemma! Having to dump weed - who would have thunk it?!

@all, when do you switch to flower?  X # of weeks?  size of plant?  I know one grower that often switches to 12/12 almost from seed.  Haven't tried it yet, but it certainly keeps the size and yield down.

I DO see options to control #s and weight.  Like many newbies, I was getting off on producing large numbers, but it's time for some self-control! LOL!  :lol:

2 plants from seed.  One room for both veg and flower.  I get the perpetual grow as you've outlined. Plans are in the works for a separate flower room but....

Without an outlet for the product, I can't consume enough to maintain even 3 oz per plant!  Yes, I can reduce the per plant output by flowering sooner than later, reducing my yield, but...

@Greg, so if I'm understanding you correctly, reducing bud to kief will reduce my weight (obviously) which would help to stay within 2.5 oz.  With the confusion of what is and is not legal, I wasn't sure how kief would be recognized and counted.

@bh, in your inside grow, are you finishing 3 plants every other month? What is your typically yield?

@all, when do you switch to flower?  X # of weeks?  size of plant?  I know one grower that often switches to 12/12 almost from seed.  Haven't tried it yet, but it certainly keeps the size and yield down.

I DO see options to control #s and weight.  Like many newbies, I was getting off on producing large numbers, but it's time for some self-control! LOL!  :lol:

You could be a c.g to some one you know that is a card holder and let them keep their grow rights, try to find some one that uses a lil more than you, is willing to help out with part of the electric bill, that will allow you 2.5 for you and 2.5 for pt in your possesion and pt gets to get 2.5 from you, thats 7.5 oz's! and your pt can decide if they want to grow or not. Than you can share with a friend legaly and instead of throwing away you can give 2.5 to pt every crop!  If I had your problem I would give it away to a pt connected to me thru the registry!

Peace

flowering a seedling is fascinating, with long flowering varieties yielding the most. Some 60 finishers will produce only a single bud ball at the top of  a 10 inch plant, others will show a 3 foot cultivar with seemingly no yield loss.

If I have a full registry I harvest every week. Each plant I harvest is vegged about 30 days, 10-20 inches tall in a one gallon bag (depending on demand for that strain)  typically 36 inches tall untrained, yielding 2-3 ounces at finish in my octopot. I do not weigh in with any but buds trimmed off of the branch with no fluff/popcorn.

I cut more or less depending on patient requests, made 60 days ago. Increasing the veg time of said plants by one month yields another ounce or two for me. I don't bother. Vegging in a five gallon pail increases my yields exponentially, I don't bother.  Foliar feeding in veg increases yields greatly, speeds up growth too. I swear by it, but I don't bother.

You could be a c.g to some one you know that is a card holder and let them keep their grow rights, try to find some one that uses a lil more than you, is willing to help out with part of the electric bill, that will allow you 2.5 for you and 2.5 for pt in your possesion and pt gets to get 2.5 from you, thats 7.5 oz's! and your pt can decide if they want to grow or not. Than you can share with a friend legaly and instead of throwing away you can give 2.5 to pt every crop!  If I had your problem I would give it away to a pt connected to me thru the registry!

Peace

I've been conversing with a couple of potential patients, but neither has made the decision yet. I've also decided to go for it and have placed ads for patients. It's all good and I real appreciate the advice you guys have and continue to provide.  :yahoo-wave:

I've been conversing with a couple of potential patients, but neither has made the decision yet. I've also decided to go for it and have placed ads for patients. It's all good and I real appreciate the advice you guys have and continue to provide.  :yahoo-wave:

You got your ad up good. That is a good starting point. Good luck my friend...............

Kief qualifies as a "preparation thereof" the dried leaves and flowers. Bubble bags would be a good investment. Destroy your waste. It's great when you realize you are sweeping the stuff off your floors and pitching it because, you know, dirty, and you still have as much as you need.

Edited by GregS