Judiciary 4209. 4210. Continued.....testimony 5/7/2015 9:00 Am

labs i'm sure gave estimates of testing costs.

prosecutors/police want home grows gone, but at what cost?

kesto wants to see if those numbers match up with reality/patients i'd guess.

the gay couple were really great. although everyone was too strong on testing. dosages are not based on thc/cbd levels but strains, entourage , terpenes etc at least imo.

almost 50! wow. well, serious injuries will age you i guess.

i dont believe anyone is listening to these testimonies though.

the lady with cancer said it attacked her cancer from a stage 3 to a stage 1. a real non-toxic cancer killer and no one even says anything. pathetic.

The testimony from the parents had me shedding tears, and not to be callous, they we're all compelling, but I figured it's cancer killing properties were common knowledge.

“The subject patent specifically covers a method for treating glioma in a human using a combination of cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) wherein the cannabinoids are in a ratio of from 1:1 to 1:20 (THC:CBD) with the intent to reduce cell viability, inhibit cell growth or reduce tumor volume.”  It's not like they own a strain of cannabis that can cure cancer, and anyone can learn to separate CBD/THC and offer it in different ratios. 

The cost will be the biggest hurdle, but since cannabis grows like a weed, we could all be using it as a preventative, instead of waiting to fight it off with Chemo.  Anyone with a family history of cancer should be able to pre-treat themselves, or others that have the same genetic history.

Did anyone notice that most of the republican reps were not there

Priorities....

They don't care what anyone has to say, they got their checks, they were told how to vote so why stick around? This is all a waste of time for them.

You know they never read the bills, do you really think they are going to read any written testimony submitted?

They won't even show up to the committees we pay them to participate in.

No Leadership at all......just a dog and pony show for the uninformed.

Wild Bill's Tobacco? Our Wild Bill?

The Wild Bill's Smoke Shops.   

If you watch the video, right around the 1 hr 28 minute point....

They have 60 shops already set up with a dispensary section.  And they would like to buy from a big grow, not a caregiver.

If you read the Metro Times, you may have noticed they had 11 full page ads in the 4/20 issue