Police Raid Two Medical Marijuana Shops; Owners Worry About Patients

I notice nobody brings up Bobs case until he does. I think its good therapy to discuss the disgusting way a court can treat people these days.

Nobody deserves to be in bobs shoes for doing whatever he did or didn't do with his little plants. I've come to understand he may be confused sometimes, and

even misunderstood, but he truly just does not want this to happen to anyone else ever. It scared the chits out of him and took a tremendous toll on his family and finances. When he's done sharing his business with the public forums, nobody will question his case again in one I'm guessing. 

I'll bet he understands any hecklers" points when he reads them, but still cant understand why he was treated so badly by his state. Frankly, I don't understand why either. I hope to gain better understanding through our communications.

You dropped your appeal without having the Supreme Court rule on the issue. Had you stayed with it, the matter may have been addressed already. Now it is in question and the Court is deliberating and drafting decisions.

Thank you 

We didn't have the support needed to keep going 

I notice nobody brings up Bobs case until he does. I think its good therapy to discuss the disgusting way a court can treat people these days.

Nobody deserves to be in bobs shoes for doing whatever he did or didn't do with his little plants. I've come to understand he may be confused sometimes, and

even misunderstood, but he truly just does not want this to happen to anyone else ever. It scared the chits out of him and took a tremendous toll on his family and finances. When he's done sharing his business with the public forums, nobody will question his case again in one I'm guessing. 

I'll bet he understands any hecklers" points when he reads them, but still cant understand why he was treated so badly by his state. Frankly, I don't understand why either. I hope to gain better understanding through our communications.

Sorry i bring it us when i am asked to i think you are right that people that don't know me do misunderstand me because of my writing and being Legal at that time makes people fight even harder 

As far as sharing my business it's all on the internet 

Thanks

Peace From The Front

Bob

CITY OF FLINT AWARDS

MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY LICENSES

Sweet Leaf, three others receive licenses; press conference on Friday May 15

WHAT: Press Conference to announce license awarded to Sweet Leaf, three others, and thanks to City of Flint

WHERE: 400 S. Dort Highway, Flint, south of Robert T. Longway Blvd.

WHEN: Friday, May 15, 4pm

cleardot.gif

Thank you 

We didn't have the support needed to keep going 

What support do you mean to say? 

Yours is a very useful example how not to handle a case. For that reason you are more than welcome to chime in to let everyone know how that making bad decisions can affect cases in a bad way.

Edited by GregS

• 2 weeks later...