Dispensaries Going After Caregivers (Again...)

See, this is what I mean.  You are either on one side or another side here.  i don't know if I can help Tarzan and meet people who think I am the enemy.  I've hed too much of my words twisted on this board to feel anyone thinks I'm "for the caregivers".  I'm a lone wolf looking for a pack and maybe mine's not out there.  I thought moving to a medical state with the act being taken backwards tehre would be more unity.  I don't do well in cliques and internal drama.  I don't know maybe this life is for me to see people just can't get along.  I guess I have some thinking to do.  This is really a dilemma.  I can't take the negativity, it's everywhere I look.  People just trying to destroy the other way of thinking.  Trying to twist things to make it look the enemy.

its a lesson, learn from it, protect yourself and your dignity. With many different reason to grow cannabis in MI, its no wonder some are at odds with others. Some for cash, some for compassion, some for science, some for bigger cash. Each has its own agenda, sometimes rivaling that of the other. The plant instinctively unites people, but people instinctively divide them. hold tight, your heart and mind is in the correct place.

peace

Which is why it's soooo important to get everyone together and on the same page.  I'm no organizer I don't know what to do but as always.  I can go back illegal if I have to because people are all at each others throats. 

Sorry, you and grass hashed out a bunch of what i wrote.  Shouldve read it all before replying.

I can go back illegal if I have to >>> that is what most people say and tell me they are not worried what ever happens they will continue under ground and the only thing that will do is get them into a Court room sooner then later 

It is my own opinion that  all the dispensaries know that the Government and Leo wants all the Grow rights done away with and they use that against us 

Just clarifying then, for you in case you can't see it, you have been posting comments intended to cast negativity on both caregivers and the patients or proprietors of the dispensaries in your area with no real personal knowledge of anything.

and to further clarify, when this was discussed form another ones point of view in the forum, you did not take that approach. thank you.

The team will see things your wy possibly, but the rest of us know that is not what I'm doing at all. common sense will save a majority of arrests, and the bulk of patient registrations.

care to comment on he jist of 300 plant garden cargivers instead?

Did You just say that?

why yes, I did. and I love them, and they love me. Some are caregivers, The face tat girl is too. I just texted her and asked her if an applicant showed up with an "EVIL FACE TAT", would that possibly dissuade her from the registration?

Shes a solid citizen, a nurse actually, and said loudly "Yes". I was curious, now amused.

its a lesson, learn from it, protect yourself and your dignity. With many different reason to grow cannabis in MI, its no wonder some are at odds with others. Some for cash, some for compassion, some for science, some for bigger cash. Each has its own agenda, sometimes rivaling that of the other. The plant instinctively unites people, but people instinctively divide them. hold tight, your heart and mind is in the correct place.

peace

Already have.  Just learned why my father would never tell, even my mom, if he was dem or rep and never discuss politics or religion.  Guess I now have to take that list and add MJ to it(or realize mj politics and mj info are different). It'll be training, it's hard to watch chaos when you can see the outcome.  Maybe that's the process, people have to loose to understand.  I don't have any answers but I can see what happens next.

I can go back illegal if I have to >>> that is what most people say and tell me they are not worried what ever happens they will continue under ground and the only thing that will do is get them into a Court room sooner then later 

It is my own opinion that  all the dispensaries know that the Government and Leo wants all the Grow rights done away with and they use that against us 

I never said i wasn't worried. I just said I can go back if I HAVE to, meaning I can't take, mentally, this fight.  I'm trying to heal myself and I seem to slip back in to not eating when I come here and get my words twisted.  So it is probably better I don't see this anymore for my own health, but I seem to think it's my purpose to show a situation from as many perspectives as possible.  i'll have to work on that I guess.  It's hard and painful but I guess I have more to learn to get healthy.

It's my opinion that the word ALL should be changed in the human language.

Edited by Norby

an evil face tattoo?

what??/ turned "evil face tattoo" and made that into "every face tattoo" for the sake of argument? shame.

I did say EVIL, but that might not turn some others off right. like, no such think as a Christian cg, who doesn't like satan face tats?

whatever, each his own...evil face tats are tough on job interviews, court interviews, police interviews, and yep, even caregiver interviews, go fukken figure. we're not blind. and some of us speak the truth as it is, not the way it should be. sorry if an evil face tattooed person here was outcast by me or my remarks, or not considered for cg registration by me, or anyone else. pull your sleeves down at the interview sometimes, that what my buddy says he does, except for his awesome welding job, they didn't mind.

he makes more cashs than anyone I even knew. in spite of his tats he's a great father and long time husband too. He regrets all but his wifes name on his arm, for thought, he's 47, and was my patient, until his garden began fruition.

I never said i wasn't worried. I just said I can go back if I HAVE to, meaning I can't take, mentally, this fight.  I'm trying to heal myself and I seem to slip back in to not eating when I come here and get my words twisted.  So it is probably better I don't see this anymore for my own health, but I seem to think it's my purpose to show a situation from as many perspectives as possible.  i'll have to work on that I guess.  It's hard and painful but I guess I have more to learn to get healthy.

It's my opinion that the word ALL should be changed in the human language.

Thanks for your input i read all you'll postings 

quite possibly. My point is that those with evil face tattoos will undoubtedly find it more difficult to engage with the majority of which do not sport evil facial tattoos.

These, for instance, and I don't want to pick on them, just used as an example, not a rule of thumb could be left behind. I Could  include those needing only a gram per week, or those who do not drive, or those, that cannot stop drinking, gang banging, spitting, fighting, smelling, felonious patient, etc. There are many behaviors unacceptable to others, and fine with still others of course. I did not say ALL will be left behind. And yes, in my experience, ALL of those will be passed over, so in fact, there is a 100% experience of that in my world. I know that it does not represent ALL people, or ALL cg's, but c'mon, you know exactly what I am talking about, and so does the readership.

I'll cite one particular poster here with "Caregivers suck !  They're all about the money!"   Now, do you really believe cg's jumped at the opportunity to meet this patient?  or maybe keen ones used this as their sign for avoidance ? I believe cg's are smart, and use all the instinct they can  to protect themselves from a let down, putz patient, law enforcement , no show patient, etc.  

Would you personally bother interviewing a felonious evil faced tattoo'd drunk?    hmmm? would ya?    and why or why not?

Me personally, I would not choose to be in the company of such a person, especially in a public place, let alone growing and selling cannabis on his behalf,  lol.  But hey, glad to know others wouldn't  mind a bit.

Like, for instance, I also prefer home owners and married patients too. Retired, calm, non rx'd folks, just like myself. I suspect these types will register a suitable caregiver long before an evil faced tattoo'd guy might?  that's all I mean to say. Dispensaries can accommodate those which cannot find suitable supply. Examples of those who cannot find suitable supplies may or may not be as described, but as described, in my experience, these types have difficulties with legal sellers.  (op=original point)

Edited by grassmatch

That sounds rather lame aye?

Well it is true.  I ran an actual MMMA educational compassion club for 5 years where I truly educated everyone.  I taught tons of people to grow, tons of patients to grow, who then were able to become caregivers because they grew so well.  It was about creating a perpetual system and doing what needed to be done to create a successful model following the law as written.

Others decided being a dispensary under the guise of a compassion club was best, or farmers markets to make money.  I did what was supposed to be done by creating a self perpetuating system.

yep, but we're discussing a need for a dispensary to help those possibly shunned. You are correct, humans will be prejudice in all aspects of life. Assigning what I said to mean only caregivers and patients experience this is strange, and ridiculous I agree. That is not at all what I said. We are discussing what happens to humans, as it applies to patients.

We cannot pretend there are no shunned patients. Its not because they are shunned, or use cannabis at all, its because we are human, and some of us are bad, or perceived to be. A dispensary takes up this slack, as discussed in other threads in the past. They don't give 2 chits who they sell to. I hear they sell to cops, and narcs. I suspect some kids score well at some too, I know I would have, just like standing outside the liquor store, buying a drunk his cigs, for a six pack. Those guys will sell to every person with a card, maybe even without one soon. They don't have to share their personal information with them at the sale. They don't have to tell them where they live, what their name is, or give out their personal phone number and emails. Dispensary sellers could care less if you're a criminal type, tattoo'd or stinky. They don't mind if you show up late, or not at all. They like when you bring buddies with you to pick up your cannabis too. They don't feel bad when someone cant afford the Grade A.

But you know what, we do. and we are a group of discerning individuals, trying to make sense of what sis happening, here, and out there. We treat patients differently than a dispensary will. We put them through an interview of sorts, some heavier, some lackluster, but we still ask questions, observe habits, and form general opinions about those we meet, just like everybody does, everywhere.

I am voting for a legal dispensary is all. IF for no other reason but to supply those unable to locate a suitable supply of their needed meds.

If we're to convince beourbud that dispensaries are necessary we must cite examples of their need right?

HA ! for the stinky evil tattoo face guy who is always late, always broke, always in trouble with the law, LOL!!! I believe they deserve to have safe access to their meds too, even form a dispensary. beourbud does not agree. This is the issue. I totally understand his point, and everyone elses too. Both "sides" have valid points. I want to hear them, not convert them, not argue them, but understand them.

Also, as a condition to those patients who were able to become Cg's, I asked that for the free education and assistance I gave to people, at the club and in their homes, that they in return teach one of their patients to grow and become a caregivers thus taking care of 5 more peoples needs.

Yeap.... sounds simple.  Problem was, others in the state did not feel that was in their financial interests.  This group, the MMMassociation, was taken over by lunatics and they scrapped the entire concept of a compassion club and supported means of acquisition that were not necessarily compliant to the law thus destroying the rich Cg system that needed nurturing to create perpetual supply and access.

That sounds rather lame aye?

Well it is true.  I ran an actual MMMA educational compassion club for 5 years where I truly educated everyone.  I taught tons of people to grow, tons of patients to grow, who then were able to become caregivers because they grew so well.  It was about creating a perpetual system and doing what needed to be done to create a successful model following the law as written.

Others decided being a dispensary under the guise of a compassion club was best, or farmers markets to make money.  I did what was supposed to be done by creating a self perpetuating system.

did some in your club decide to sling at the markets too? I hear of this over and over. Take a look at your local dispensary and tell me if they are flourishing, profiting, and still in business. If so, this tells me there are indeed patients without caregivers, or ones with cg's not getting their supply met.

Patients tell me there are not enough qualified caregivers. Some of mine drive two hours also for our meet, which I drive another hour back from. they say its worth the drive to them.

The problem was, there was no money to do what I did.  Greed took over.  People always feel they deserve to paid for charity work.

btw, I am not a Cg nor have ever been.

But when a patient showed up at my club or called for help,... they always had at least a dozen choices for Cg's and more if needed. Some people do not want really old people because they don't relate well, or young for same reasons, or many other reasons a possible friendship/Cg relationship may not work. But it doesn't matter when you only have a few patients and dozens of choices for them to choose from.  On an occasion we would have a relationship not work and the patient would switch Cg's. No biggie.

Heck one time I had 2 separate patients unhappy with their Cg's.  So  I literally switched the 2 patients to the others Cg and they both LOVED their Cg's thereafter.  :-)  Life is just that way. People feel comfortable with who they do. But the foundation for perpetuity needs to be created and made, and unfortunately, most the state didn't do it.