Dispensaries Going After Caregivers (Again...)

did some in your club decide to sling at the markets too? I hear of this over and over. Take a look at your local dispensary and tell me if they are flourishing, profiting, and still in business. If so, this tells me there are indeed patients without caregivers, or ones with cg's not getting their supply met.

Patients tell me there are not enough qualified caregivers. Some of mine drive two hours also for our meet, which I drive another hour back from. they say its worth the drive to them.

We didn't have any dispensaries here because they weren't needed and we chased them away in favour of legal Caregiving.

Then next question grassmatch for you,... if people are having such problems finding Cg's,... why aren't you training more of your patients to become Cg's or helping others to become Cg's as well?

Let me add your excuse to the hundreds I have already heard over the years.

I know you know how to grow. I know you can teach people to grow. I know you can teach people to be responsible and friendly Cg's.

Why aren't you being the solution?

I supply equipment, genetics, and bud to all the patient of mine that are inspired. They quickly get their med supply and move on.

Today I have a waiting list to sample my garden. I interview near five patients a month for that position. I usually know the date a current patient is leaving to travel, beginning their own garden, or moving on elsewhere. Without a patient or two in the wait I would have to rid my garden of plants and buds to remain legal. My goal is to not interrupt the perpetual growth I keep.

My entire breeding program depends upon it. I never once figured there was a shortage anywhere in MI, maybe cept for he U.P. of cg's. I emailed 32 patients just yesterday for our second contact. They sought me out. Some will evolve into a full fledged interview, some will be a no show, and some will be passed over. but a couple, or one maybe will be registered if I am in need. They ask I keep their email in mind with an opening. when I have one, I email them and we proceed if they are in need. I keep the patients that I am 100% certain I can service trouble free. Its a win win for both of us.

So you have 32 patients that need a cg and what are you doing to help them find a capable Cg?

I see "Me, me me" but no effort to create more Cg;s to help those 32 people?  Just waiting there hanging for your whim to help them when you need it?

Those are the answers that drive me crazy.

haha... ;-p

but yea,.. that one intrigued me as well.  I knew both Cg's were quality, but for some reason, some people just don't get along or hit it off.  Literally just switched the 2 patients and Cg's and both patients happy as peacocks.  Best part both CG's were growing the exact same medicine the exact same way.  *shrug*

Sometimes you have to take complaints with a grain of salt.

So you have 32 patients that need a cg and what are you doing to help them find a capable Cg?

I see "Me, me me" but no effort to create more Cg;s to help those 32 people?  Just waiting there hanging for your whim to help them when you need it?

Those are the answers that drive me crazy.

Whats this? scold me because I cant help everyone who asks? that's crazy.

you really have no clue of the steps I've taken to help patients so a judgment like that is uncalled for eh?

you could have kindly just asked the question, without supposing to know the insulting answer already right?

its cool, we all have our own way, your surprised me today is all.

for instance, what could I do to help a person in Grand Rapids that is unwilling to drive two hours for a monthly meet? or that only needs a few grams weekly? c'mon man.

the caregivers I've mentored are very active in the community, not mine, but yours most likely. Nobody hangs around waiting for anyone if you haven't noticed. I give specific availability dates wen applicable and patients can do as they please. I don't invite non carded or non experienced patients to my table. Patients contacting me simply ask "when is the opening, can you supply my needs, is this a good email address? I don't lie to them ever. By the time they come to me they've been through the supply and quality issues and know I am all about quality and uninterrupted supply. Its not a matter of hit or miss when we meet, they are perfectly matched. I never had a no show after a delivery since 2009. yep, gonna keep doing the same as I always have, because it keeps getting me the same results it always has. Those results are super beneficial to every patient I've served. My process works wondes for me, but wouldn't maybe for others.

Me, me me.

;-p

Train more patients to be Cg's.

Obviously you have some as you stated.

KISS exists to simply teach patients how to grow in a simple and  inexpensive way .

I call it, giving back.

Obviously your patients are happy.  Help others become like you!

Its all I can do to run a farm, grow my family foods, raise my family meats, indoor garden cannabis, weekly deliveries, laws, temptations, security and a marriage management program. I could not even see how I ever had time to work a 40 hour job in my life ! lol

Attending compassion club meetings, rallies, court hearings....I wish I could prioritize those things into my life and really have a soft spot for those who do. thanks for your help.

HA !! its a hard to be me, I wouldn't wish it on anyone lol

I have gifted no less than 1 hundred plants during my registration to those patients leaving me to

become a cg on their own. Handful of breeder pack seeds, grow trays, tents, fans, hoods, and even used bulbs, I give and give.

I am not an activist though admittedly. I try to set an example of a workable system for new growers. They are all still growing, all but on has five patients now, more than I can handle. I'm really good with three, the fourth works me a little, five and it feels like a job.

Edited by grassmatch

I get it.

Do the patients you taught now teach others?

It was one of my requirements to pass on the knowledge to at least one other person when they could.

It did help doing that. A lot actually.

might have helped good growers with no patients(today) succumb to temptations too.

I saw this forum split in too when otherwise "good guys with big hearts" succumbed to similar temptations. No judgments here, but boy oh boy, some are real haters now because of it. If everyone grows who will buy ?

Maybe a dispensary model, and home growing your own is the answer? I dunno. cant wait to see it evolve though.

We need to stop arguing with each other. We need to stop campaigning for legislative measures that attempt to benefit only certain types of users. We also need to stop campaigning for a lack of regulation under the guise of "protecting patients."

There are very very legitimate differences.

If someone says no to home growing,... I will oppose them.  Why is that wrong?

Not one single state where home growing is not allowed has a marijuana program that works.

Commercial interests are the ones that wrote the law in those states.

Commercial interests are changing laws across the country to not allow home growing.

As I have said, we are not picking this fight.

Get along?  Yea exactly.  Quit attacking growers.

And again, patients and caregivers are highly regulated.  Read our law. Tell me it isn't packed with super tight regulations and expectations.... pfft.

What is unregulated is the commercial markets where there isn't a law to allow commercial markets.

But when given a chance to legalize commercial markets,  the commercial entities immediately attack growers and how unsafe they are and call pt/cg's the black market etc... When THEY ARE the black market. Corner dime bag dealers who turned around and rented the store behind them when the law changed in 2008.  ;-p

grrr..

I get so annoyed with this "cant we just get along" by people beholden to commercial entities.

they are blaming others for their unreasonableness and attacks.

I think Norby is all for decrim. But where is this "Free Market" option at the voting poll, or are we discussing fantasy?

We dont have to eat the sheet they are feeding us.  Vote No on any bills  that are not moving towards More accommodations and Freedom for Patients to Grow Their Own or have a CareGiver help them.

These dispensaries are the gonorrhea of ganja....they have brought nothing but tighter restrictions and increased intrusion and cost not to mention how many arressts and jail.  shame.

Progress = Decriminalization  We will Pass on anything less.

We are wasting time and resources  trying to tailor the Law to enrich a few when we should be moving towards FREE WEED for Vets,  children, who ever is in Need.  Leading the way in advances in cannabis reaserch.  Opening the secrets of this mystical medicine.  

Free the Weed.....Decriminalize

The only way marijuana is criminalized is by being labelled a controlled substance.

right on!

The only way to keep it dangerous is to keep it labeled(sic?) a controlled substance !

I hope its making sense to everyone now. I know I am confused.

why don't you have a spell check too?  :notfair: I only noticed after I incorrectly spelled it the way you did! hehe