It Is Time We All Come Together!

How about not identifying yourself (and others) by a political party then you might not be so butt hurt when someone cuts one down? Learn to be a person who votes, not a republican, and you will not get so bent outa shape when someone cuts down a party as a whole. Labels suck anyway. 

Thank You for your spewed hatred!  I love to read the other side of the story, it would be more effective if you didnt hate so much!

I feel for you and beourbud, I will pray to my bong that you feel at peace with your self!

MM Bless You!

Peace

And it continues........

I'm here to read and learn. It'd be great to chat here with other patients, growers, etc..... I personally have not enjoyed this site as I thought I would due to the bickering. Pretty sad. I hesitate to post on here for the same reason.

Come on, let's just get along.

Peace.

Edited by janefacej

what a thread...

thank you Jim for once again trying to bridge the gap.

as if we could all get along..

Jim.. i got a lot of love for you these days my friend..

Humans cannot get along.

it isn't about political party

it isn't about idealology

its about the mere fact that we all come from different places.

we all have had different experiences.

i would love everyone to "get along"

but how do we?

other sites challenge our procedures and the level of bickering here but understand we allow free speech in America.

we allow many sides of a conversation to be presented here every day.

mal said it above.

its hard to be a impartial.. and particularly as a moderator of this site.

dam hard.

i try my best not to take the many issues personally but i am a human being.  i am weak.  i get butthurt.  i have my opinions.  we all do

truth be told.. every single one of us knows NOTHING.

we learn and discover as we grow within our own perspectives.

we are all equal because we are alive right here and now.

none of us is right.

none of us is wrong.

we either agree or disagree.

however we are all equal as to our perspectives because we are alive now.

arguing is a waste of time.

Who would want to get any closer than the internet to a loser who makes you want to vommit just reading their posts? Phone call? Not going to happen. Don't assume someone is miserable because they have a life they don't want you to poop on.

Rest, I don't know the backstory with you and Phaq, or if you've just had a bad day, but man, it sounds to me like you need a attitude adjustment! Go smoke a fat one and chill.

No....Phaquetoo. Is just like Hastert, Hipocrite

if I could I would post the pms he sent me.....Mods please review...does this sound like a peace maker?

As far as this site goes, it is the only site anyone takes seriously. All the other sites are a JOKE. With folk like Phaquetoo

"Time we all come together". .....that's exactly what the bully says when the playground turns against him when they had enough!

The truth be told, we are coming together, just not the way you want. We have a large and growing, energized caucus ready to Vote. We Are We the People and we had enough of bully's like Phaquetoo, war mongers like bush and perverted hipocrites like Hastert.

If you are not mature enough for spirited debate go vegetate at riu

If you can't handle the headlines don't read them.

MMJ IS political , There will be those who oppose you. Man up this is the real world.

Crying someone hurt your feelings suggest your skin to soft. I f you can't roll with e big dogs puppy, stay on the porch!

Phquetoo,,,,stop pm me, If you got something to say say it here in public, not behind a veil...

Dude...You are the problem!

You post how to extract bho and promote it online , then you won't take responsibility when someone blows themselves up following Your Lead. do you post how to make pipe bombs as well?

Now the republicans/shooty are using the video of the the roof blowing off the house and we are instantly reminded of your good work (sarc). Folk are terrified of extracts now...thank you!

Even those of us that do support concentrates are shocked at you ignorance.

You are your own worst enemy....

You said I can call you Jim, so I will

Jim.......You need help son, seriously. There is Hope. we can help LMK

In our prayers

Edited by beourbud

No....Phaquetoo. Is just like Hastert, Hipocrite

if I could I would post the pms he sent me.....Mods please review...does this sound like a peace maker?

As far as this site goes, it is the only site anyone takes seriously. All the other sites are a JOKE. With folk like Phaquetoo

"Time we all come together". .....that's exactly what the bully says when the playground turns against him when they had enough!

The truth be told, we are coming together, just not the way you want. We have a large and growing, energized caucus ready to Vote. We Are We the People and we had enough of bully's like Phaquetoo, war mongers like bush and perverted hipocrites like Hastert.

If you are not mature enough for spirited debate go vegetate at riu

If you can't handle the headlines don't read them.

MMJ IS political , There will be those who oppose you. Man up this is the real world.

Crying someone hurt your feelings suggest your skin to soft. I f you can't roll with e big dogs puppy, stay on the porch!

Phquetoo,,,,stop pm me, If you got something to say say it here in public, not behind a veil...

Dude...You are the problem!

You post how to extract bho and promote it online , then you won't take responsibility when someone blows themselves up following Your Lead. do you post how to make pipe bombs as well?

Now the republicans/shooty are using the video of the the roof blowing off the house and we are instantly reminded of your good work (sarc). Folk are terrified of extracts now...thank you!

Even those of us that do support concentrates are shocked at you ignorance.

You are your own worst enemy....

You said I can call you Jim, so I will

Jim.......You need help son, seriously. There is Hope. we can help LMK

In our prayers

I realy do feel bad for you!  I hope one day you wake up and feel peace!

Im running my self out of meds praying to my bong for you, I did not harrass you via pm, I already told you go ahead and copy and paiste what I wrote to you in this thread, (post the pm's I wrote you in this thread you have my permission) when I said that resto thought I ment his pm's, I think because of some accident the people that needed to read the pm's between me, grass and resto were read by zap, how well some on pushed 3 way and I know it wasnt me or grass!

beourbud I have no problem with you calling me jim, also like I said when people post there real name in open forum it means they dont care if you know or use it, if they dont you should not use real names!

Im begging you to copy and paiste what I pm'd you! why not let the people see I was asking you if you were ok and needed to talk to any one, even though my life is pretty messed up at this time I have time for you, and would be more than happy to talk to you on the phone or in person, over the yrs in here, I have never met an enemy on the phone or in person, and many of us dont realy get along in here, I was giving you a real ear to talk to and maybe I could give you some encouragement, I am very sorry for offering you my help, I truly didnt think I was doing any thing wrong and still dont!

one more time to the bong gods for you!

may mm bless you with peace of mind!

Jim

Some people like to get personal when they don't like the way a "discussion" is going.  Telling people to leave the state for thinking how they do, seeing everyone who disagrees with them as an "enemy".  I just put them on ignore and decide if I want to see their crap, depending on the day and the thread.  Don't let them affect you.  Or at least have a little more control over when they affect you.  It's the only reason I'm still here, and 1 more is going on the list today.  Some people just are very unhappy and lash out at anything. I feel sorry for them but won't let it affect me. 

It's hard to have a site full of sick people.

I realy do feel bad for you!  I hope one day you wake up and feel peace!

Im running my self out of meds praying to my bong for you, I did not harrass you via pm, I already told you go ahead and copy and paiste what I wrote to you in this thread, (post the pm's I wrote you in this thread you have my permission) when I said that resto thought I ment his pm's, I think because of some accident the people that needed to read the pm's between me, grass and resto were read by zap, how well some on pushed 3 way and I know it wasnt me or grass!

beourbud I have no problem with you calling me jim, also like I said when people post there real name in open forum it means they dont care if you know or use it, if they dont you should not use real names!

Im begging you to copy and paiste what I pm'd you! why not let the people see I was asking you if you were ok and needed to talk to any one, even though my life is pretty messed up at this time I have time for you, and would be more than happy to talk to you on the phone or in person, over the yrs in here, I have never met an enemy on the phone or in person, and many of us dont realy get along in here, I was giving you a real ear to talk to and maybe I could give you some encouragement, I am very sorry for offering you my help, I truly didnt think I was doing any thing wrong and still dont!

one more time to the bong gods for you!

may mm bless you with peace of mind!

Jim

You do understand that this is just an insult again? Another bully manuever.

amazing insight !

We should remember while some of us may suffer painful

symptoms, others may be terminal, or with cancers. Some people aren't comfortable posting their

illnesses. Its like a grade school play ground here sometimes. As long as more good comes than bad,

we'll take it all. When more good posters do more about bad posters the issue will all but disappear.

You do understand that this is just an insult again? Another bully manuever.

um no I dont!  :bong7bp: maybe we can do the peace pipe together one day, I long to meet you in person and I am positive we would get along like best friends, Like I said I have never met an enemy from this site, we may not have agreed on things in here but in person we made friendships, and I would like to be your friend! :butt2:

peace jim

um no I dont!  :bong7bp: maybe we can do the peace pipe together one day, I long to meet you in person and I am positive we would get along like best friends, Like I said I have never met an enemy from this site, we may not have agreed on things in here but in person we made friendships, and I would like to be your friend! :butt2:

peace jim

Well you couldn't intimidate me physically, mentally, or financially, so I'm sure you would resort to shooting me. It's a 'no win' for me so it's not going to happen, especially with your pants down like that. 

This is the 1st pm I sent to beourbud, I will not copy and paist the other conversation we had only because I wont post others pm to me, you have my permission to post the other pm you did respond to, I ment this and still do!

"phaquetoo

master of disaster

Supporters
PipPipPip
6,685 posts
Locationsome where in between summer and winter!

Sent 30 May 2015 - 10:13 AM

Im hoping you are ok, is something else bothering you? do you need some one to talk to?

You can call me xxx-xxx-xxxx I would be more than happy to talk to you outside of this site, I find people to be so much different in the real world from how they act in here!

My best to You and Yours!

Peace
Jim

Now you can call me Jim if you like!"

Im just such a bully, I wish the bully's I knew were like me, It would have been alot easier to deal with!!

Peace beourbud, I realy hope you find some one to talk to that can show you the lite!

Some people like to get personal when they don't like the way a "discussion" is going.  Telling people to leave the state for thinking how they do, seeing everyone who disagrees with them as an "enemy".  I just put them on ignore and decide if I want to see their crap, depending on the day and the thread.  Don't let them affect you.  Or at least have a little more control over when they affect you.  It's the only reason I'm still here, and 1 more is going on the list today.  Some people just are very unhappy and lash out at anything. I feel sorry for them but won't let it affect me. 

Sometimes people post because they get tired of a long stream of untruths told daily to the point of it possibly harming someone. Like when some biased individuals were false reporting about dispensaries and labs. Sometimes things go a little too far and even the normally calm and polite get their fill and decide they have to say/post something they feel is needed to be said.

Well you couldn't intimidate me physically, mentally, or financially, so I'm sure you would resort to shooting me. It's a 'no win' for me so it's not going to happen, especially with your pants down like that. 

lmao, I have nothing but pitty for you, I would never waiste a perfectly good life and bullet on you bawahahahaha!

Peace Jim

Sometimes people post because they get tired of a long stream of untruths told daily to the point of it possibly harming someone. Like when some biased individuals were false reporting about dispensaries and labs. Sometimes things go a little too far and even the normally calm and polite get their fill and decide they have to say/post something they feel is needed to be said.

Like you probably got kicked out of your home state for the way you think? :) Like all dispensaries are part of the dispensary lobby?  That's the only one I'm opening from you today.  Have a nice life Resto, I hope you find peace.  I'm healing and part of it is not opening up to negativity like yours.  Funny you picked that post to reply to?

Now to add another to the ignore list.  up to 3 now and I've never felt better.

Edited by Norby