It Is Time We All Come Together!

I believe Norby has shared a fine use for dispensaries and labs that test cannabis. Even if the only one here willing to admit it, I think it worthwhile to explore that.

Lab results have helped Norby tremendously. dispensaries have been able to provide the real deal genetics he sought, and his separate private lab results have confirmed his purchase to be true. I find that spectacular in our community. We cant discount this patient success, even if nobody else in this forum can afford it, needs, or cares about it at all.   The fact he has experienced life changing effects using dispensaries, their representation and offerings, along with private cannabis testing labs makes the subject a very relevant one here in this forum. 

I understand why others are not posting of their disp/lab experiences in this arena, and applaud Norby for sharing his unpopular and controversial(here) experience with us.

Peace

I would love to see more people on here!

I also would love to get back to the grass roots of 3ma's goal to provide a place for pt's and cg's to come and learn the law, learn to grow, make c.g's available to pt's

But the thing I would love to see more of is people getting along and quit the infighting, we are repping michigan and I would hate to loose more members, we need more members and more get togethers for pt's and c.g's to meet and greet each other!

we need to get both dems and repubs to cross party lines and work together!

Lets not spew hatred here!

We are all on the same side when it comes to mmj!

Peace

Jim

I also agree we all want the same things some people just have different ways of getting there is how i think of it today

Blah Blah,..

The issue here is mandatory, and at what cost to everything else.

Exactly ! but norby only speaks of his own experience, while team troll rides him like he supports mandatory testing for everyone.

makes no sense to impose ones opinion on a patient like that. you guys should know better than to scold, maybe teach instead.

"blah blah= Norby's experience with labs as a patient?

i will suggest again that folks wanting to express their political veiws to do it by posting a sign in their front yard and not here...lol..if you post here with a 50-50 republician/democrate base we will always be fighting.i think its fine to post anything relating to MMJ but  i sure don't want to break out the little tin hats again for those suffering from brain control problems...lol...just a thought../b

Exactly ! but norby only speaks of his own experience, while team troll rides him like he supports mandatory testing for everyone.

makes no sense to impose ones opinion on a patient like that. you guys should know better than to scold, maybe teach instead.

"blah blah= Norby's experience with labs as a patient?

Name calling = BAD POST

Try a little harder grass.

If you want to convey yourself as 'above the fray' then act like it. 

And to address your advice to teach; teaching did go on for about a thousand words or more (blah, blah, blah,) before the intervention of the bald truth.  

With 'teaching' Norby, it was a simple definition of terms and procedures. Basic teaching. Met with stone walling and further obfuscation of the truth. To the point of clearly showing a selfish motivation underlying the whole issue, which was pretty easy to see all along if you know the big picture. Very typical of those who are connected with commercial entities. You have to expect it because they are commercial entities trying to make as much money as they can. 

Name calling = BAD POST

Try a little harder grass.

If you want to convey yourself as 'above the fray' then act like it. 

And to address your advice to teach; teaching did go on for about a thousand words or more (blah, blah, blah,) before the intervention of the bald truth.  

With 'teaching' Norby, it was a simple definition of terms and procedures. Basic teaching. Met with stone walling and further obfuscation of the truth. To the point of clearly showing a selfish motivation underlying the whole issue, which was pretty easy to see all along if you know the big picture. Very typical of those who are connected with commercial entities. You have to expect it because they are commercial entities trying to make as much money as they can.

I learned name calling from you. I do not believe these rants of yours will go far to reinstate you into super moderator status, sorry. Your advice is

lame here.

you could simply offer sound info, rather than attacking each person with differing views. If everyone represented like you....the forum would close.

see here;

..Who would want to get any closer than the internet to a loser who makes you want to vomit...

now that's vile right!

"Team Troll"----well, I'll apologize, for not apologizing, if you feel you resemble that remark.

I don't want to convey anything. I represent myself, not for the benefit of you, the forum, the internet, or your aspirations. I don't try to impress you, or anyone else, except my wife maybe.

If you have tangible evidence of Norby and his nefarious relationship with dispensaries or labs please post them already. Just because you say it, over and over, does not make it true. cease the accusations, or put up some proof already.

heal well, find peace, this aint your forum , so don't sweat the small stuff man.

this aint your forum 

Sure it is. It's been my forum since '08 when I was the 7th member to join.. Just like it's been your forum since some years after that. That's why I post here. Take some ownership and responsibility.  

I don't have to, or need to, accuse Norby of anything other than what he has admitted often. The contention was not personal, it was academic. A simple set of definitions and procedures about manditory testing. 

I don't sweat the small stuff because I have a life. I'm surprised you didn't notice the 6 weeks of no posts from me. You act like I'm here every day. 

OMG! You guys just go on and on and on...... Leave it be. Drop it. Move on. Grow up. Act like mature adults.

I'm glad that not all of us here act the way you are acting.

Try to move on. Knock the bickering off on HERE. You can if you try. Easy. Simple. Just stop.

Have a good day.

OMG! You guys just go on and on and on...... Leave it be. Drop it. Move on. Grow up. Act like mature adults.

I'm glad that not all of us here act the way you are acting.

Try to move on. Knock the bickering off on HERE. You can if you try. Easy. Simple. Just stop.

Have a good day.

Move along if you don't like it. No one told you that you have to read it. I'm thinking you just want to complain and this is your first stop right now. 

this aint your forum 

Sure it is. It's been my forum since '08 when I was the 7th member to join.. Just like it's been your forum since some years after that. That's why I post here. Take some ownership and responsibility.  

I don't have to, or need to, accuse Norby of anything other than what he has admitted often. The contention was not personal, it was academic. A simple set of definitions and procedures about manditory testing. 

I don't sweat the small stuff because I have a life. I'm surprised you didn't notice the 6 weeks of no posts from me. You act like I'm here every day. 

What did I admit to?  You must not get sarcasm if you still think I'm somehow involved with dispensaries and testing facilities other than as a customer?  Oh ya, you think I get Paid by them.  Dude, you need to stop being so paranoid.  I am just a regular guy with great experiences.  You couldn't pay me enough to state what I don't feel.  Sorry your "intuition" led you to that conclusion.  Saying something over and over doesn't make it true.

^^^ Exactly. Not all of them wolves either. Some just don't understand that what they want doesn't benefit us as MM patients much at all. They just need a little help understanding things from another point of view. 

Oh ya, I forgot you were the spokesperson for all patients, my fault. :)  What doesn't benefit YOU much may benefit others greatly.  If you could see things thru others eyes, empathize, you'd realize things aren't always black and white as you see them.

Edited by Norby

Not to interrupt, but I'd like to understand what "come together" entails. Does it mean not fighting or bickering at all on contested points? I don't see that happening, and what's more, why would we want it? If it is just stopping short of the extremes, I'd say the moderating staff already tries to ensure that, but may have different standards than some members. If it means actually agreeing on even basic things, well, I don't want to crush the dream, but you are going to be waiting a long, long time.

Really, just understanding what is possible and not might go a long way toward meaningful interactions in this area.

I see it as not calling people liars, since they can't "prove" anything calling people names instead, classifying ALL republicans as child molesters, saying people got kicked out of their state for the way they think, you know, be civilized? :)

And now I have to spend a couple hours away from the site as I thought I was calm enough to see restos posts, but obviously I still have problems with people catagorizing me as a lying sellout. 

Edited by Norby

Not to interrupt, but I'd like to understand what "come together" entails. Does it mean not fighting or bickering at all on contested points? I don't see that happening, and what's more, why would we want it? If it is just stopping short of the extremes, I'd say the moderating staff already tries to ensure that, but may have different standards than some members. If it means actually agreeing on even basic things, well, I don't want to crush the dream, but you are going to be waiting a long, long time.

Really, just understanding what is possible and not might go a long way toward meaningful interactions in this area.

I agree. There's no reason we can't be civil even if we disagree. To many egos here and to many people taking things personally.

I'd like to think that we can all agree that we're all staunch advocates for MJ. Some medical, some recreational, some just want to get high. If we, the mj community can't come together around a common cause then how on earth would we ever get a decrim or legalization bill passed? And, with all the bickering and name calling and unwillingness to compromise aren't we all doing the same thing thing as the folks in Lansing and Washington that we constantly rail against?

Those who feel the need to always put an "edge" to everything will surely drive others away. I, for one, am at the point when I see certain "names" I just move on to the next topic...

I learned name calling from you. I do not believe these rants of yours will go far to reinstate you into super moderator status, sorry. Your advice is

lame here.

you could simply offer sound info, rather than attacking each person with differing views. If everyone represented like you....the forum would close.

see here;

now that's vile right!

"Team Troll"----well, I'll apologize, for not apologizing, if you feel you resemble that remark.

I don't want to convey anything. I represent myself, not for the benefit of you, the forum, the internet, or your aspirations. I don't try to impress you, or anyone else, except my wife maybe.

If you have tangible evidence of Norby and his nefarious relationship with dispensaries or labs please post them already. Just because you say it, over and over, does not make it true. cease the accusations, or put up some proof already.

heal well, find peace, this aint your forum , so don't sweat the small stuff man.

100 likes for g.m

Peace

this aint your forum 

Jim you realy should learn not to swet the small stuff!

maybe you should write what you want to write and than go and reread it before you post it, you may delete some stuff on your own, and alot of people my pay nice attn to you,,,,,,Im absolutly positive you dont have alot of friends on here at this time,

I have tried to be your friend, and you know it,

I often wonder how the admin can let the same people high jack threads in a bad way all the time, Man No one could pay me enough to moderate this site, I would most def be less flexible than our mods are now!

If people want to disagree im sure it can be done w/o hate :drinking-coffee:  :yahoo-wave:

Peace

James bawahahahaha

I agree. There's no reason we can't be civil even if we disagree. To many egos here and to many people taking things personally.

I'd like to think that we can all agree that we're all staunch advocates for MJ. Some medical, some recreational, some just want to get high. If we, the mj community can't come together around a common cause then how on earth would we ever get a decrim or legalization bill passed? And, with all the bickering and name calling and unwillingness to compromise aren't we all doing the same thing thing as the folks in Lansing and Washington that we constantly rail against?

Those who feel the need to always put an "edge" to everything will surely drive others away. I, for one, am at the point when I see certain "names" I just move on to the next topic...

10 likes!

Peace, even if you think or know im a bad actor on here, I totaly apreciate your opinon and agree with it!

Some times I come in here and dont post at all, I just like people and have to go, I have my own b.s at home and it is painful, I dont need to feel that pain here also!

I dont care if people disagree on things, with this many people it is gonna happen, I would like to not be hateful in here!

I am  far from perfect, I know this, also though on my behalf, I have never met anyone from this site that I didnt like and become friends with!

We as a whole could get a hole lot more done if we learned how to work together instead of splintering the site up, Like what happened before!  alot of us are back here now, but no where near the folks we had here!

If I hadnt been here since oct of 09 I would take one look at a few of these threads and x out and never come back!

Unfortunatly that is happening on this site at this time, does any one go see if any new members signed up?  I have and the last few times I looked there were no newbies!  That is sad!

I dont have the answers on how to fix this, im not an admin and I dont want to be, I know if I was there would be way to many people getting vacations with dunce hats on, including myself at times lol!

Maybe we can open a thread for only donaters and work it out, and than the new people wont see our discourse and hatred of each other!  I dont hate any one, It is too hard to hate and takes up to much of my time, I would rather feel bad for people and move on for the most part!

I cant take away the things I have posted, I would prob go thru and delete alot of b.s that I have written, all I can do is hope I do better now and in the future!

Peace All

Come together means just that to me!

We can come together and not call people names or group them all together, I know I take it personaly when people group all c.g's together, it realy dont help any one when we do that!  Notice how I say "WE"  I dont exclude my self from being a bad actor in here!

I know I have been an A s s!

Some times it is realy hard for me to just look the other way, so I understand that also!

I have argued with way to many people on here, and It makes me ill to think/know I have stooped to that level!  I dont like that me. Im a pt on disability, im broke as far as money, Im super Rich as far as family though!  I am depressed and have alot of anxiety, unfortunatly mm dont fix that part of me, It sure does help me with pain though, so I have to use man made rx's so that I like myself, if I cant like myself how can I expect any one else to like me!  And I do want to be liked, I cant help it, I beleive it is just a part of life to want to be liked and not disliked!

I think some people just use this site to make others as miserable as them selves!  I most likely am one of them people at times, and Like I said I dont like that Me!

Some of the arguments on this site just get way out of hand!  I personaly dont like to be scensored, but I also know it is necissary at times,  I have had some posts taken off, I usualy dont get an explanation or anything, that I mostly just look away from, the mods have a hard enough job trying to keep this site running, they dont need me complaining about some posts or threads being deleted, I figure if a mod felt it needed to  be deleted to better make this site, so be it!

Thanks all for posting in here!

Peace

Jim