It Is Time We All Come Together!

Does "Coming Together"  mean censoring others opinion?

Does "Coming Together" mean abandoning our personal beliefs and experiences and or expressing those here on this venue?

Does "Coming Together" mean do as we are told?

Does "Coming Together" mean we ignore what We the People Voted for?

Does "Coming Together" mean pretending dispensaries are not drug dealers outlet stores?

Phaquetoo,  what exactly is your coming together?  

You seem to be a walking contradiction preaching peace and bullying at the same time.

You are not alone friend,  Hastert is just another example in a long and continuing line of hypocrites living a lie till they die.  Unable to come to terms with themselves let alone Admit they are Wrong, rather persecuting others from their perch of power , for far less crimes to humanity. 

Where is your outrage at this animals abuse of power and position over a student.  Why arent you Coming Together with us?

Why attack the messenger?

republican?   Who are you foolin.  If you look in the republican handbook....we both white trash!

republicans = phaqheads      

Im out. Cant take this last word bs anymore. Take this thread down. It's a black eye. We look like a bunch of asshats. Enjoy your forum you three.

you dont have to read or post

you can sit on the sidelines and watch history pass you by if you want but the parade marches on

Cripes that crap ^^ is getting old and exactly the type of post which kept me away from here

for the last few months.

I am going to take Norby's lead and just put some sour folks on ignore as this is my site too

and I will not leave again due to such negativity.

you cant keep away,  like....I wish i could quit you  lol

you love it ....thats why you are here

you dont have to read or post

you can sit on the sidelines and watch history pass you by if you want but the parade marches on

ok.med condition helps me do that very easily. Thanks. Enjoy yur history.

Sun is shining, bud. Take a walk.

Edited by suneday11

Truth is all the disp folk are eatin crow now and the disp that havent been raided,  well...

So we get these sour grape kids whining life aint fair.

They all,  "taken there ball an goin home"  lol

They will be back in a moment though they are addicted to this site like crack

Edited by beourbud

Never been to a dispensary other than to look. Who are you fighting with? Not leaving because of a law or dispensary, leaving because of the hatred you have been spewing for a week straight. I've never called someone out of this site, but you are intentionally instigating and crating drama. Chill dude. Go plant a flower.

Edited by suneday11

Hatred? please elaborate

I think these republicans like Hastert are the drama....Grand Ole Pedophile  GOP

The GOP is coming apart at the seams....who wants to be a part of that.  Hastert will not be the Last.

Thats why we see the attacks on town criers like myself.  The criminals are trying to silence the Alarm!

Edited by beourbud

No. Goodbye. I can't see your posts anymore, so get your last word in and then please stop.

I know I'm hideous, but you just cant look away   lol        997 views in 4 days,  someones interested

How about this?

What Can we come together on???

I will start

12 flowering  plant per person minimum ( unlimited plants in veg) for Home Grows

personal consumption/Medical/recreational

Now can we all start acting like adults and get some work done?

Edited by beourbud

Does "Coming Together"  mean censoring others opinion?

Does "Coming Together" mean abandoning our personal beliefs and experiences and or expressing those here on this venue?

Does "Coming Together" mean do as we are told?

Does "Coming Together" mean we ignore what We the People Voted for?

Does "Coming Together" mean pretending dispensaries are not drug dealers outlet stores?

Phaquetoo,  what exactly is your coming together?  

You yourself seem to be a walking contradiction preaching peace and bullying at the same time.

You are alone friend,  beourbud is just another example in a long and continuing line of hypocrites living a lie till they die.  Unable to come to terms with themselves let alone Admit they are Wrong, rather persecuting others from their perch of A s s holeness , for far less crimes to humanity. 

Where is your outrage at this animals abuse of power and position over a student.  Why arent you Coming Together with us?

Why attack the messenger?

dumbecrats?   Who are you foolin.  If you look in the beourbud handbook....You will see bourbud pic!

dumbassness = beourbuds 

Im out. Cant take this last word bs anymore. Take this thread down. It's a black eye. We look like a bunch of asshats. Enjoy your forum you three.

I sure hope you are not grouping me as one of the 3!

This site is not about hassert!  I watch the news, I have heard from all the news channels about his abuse of power and children!

This thread was started to get away from people like beourbud and resto, the haters, the most impossible people to reason with, they only want us to suffer like they do, misery loves company!

I dont like missery for company, I would bann a few peeps right now if I had my chance, and I truly wouldnt care if I had to be banned so they could get banned, I am tired of the hate spewed by jim and bourbud, I cant even start my own thread w/o them coming in here and ruining it!

for you 2 haters why dont you look at who is getting the likes?  It sure isnt neither of  you, At least I met norby who jim seems to think is a bad guy, he is an awsome fella and if you met him in person you would feel like you are an a s s hat, bully, punk who would never talk to me in person like you do one here, neither one of you thread wrecking hate mongers have the go nads to meet me in person, and no jim I dont need a gun for you, I would just complain slap ya like you deserve, beourbud, I will run into you one day and you will never ever forget me after that!

I guess if they are going to let you two spew hate, Than they should let me, I know how to high jack threads!

only a lil punk brags about how many looks they get and posts on a thread, um your thread is locke eh?

I know I'm hideous, but you just cant look away   lol        997 views in 4 days,  someones interested

16 replies

That is the amount of replies and looks on your locked thread, and who realy cares?  I know your hideous, thank you for admitting that!

really mods?    Is this poster a made man or something ?  how much of this pedophile ranting will we be subjected to today because of one unrelated thread designed to discuss banging little bobby ...... unless of course, Little Bobby is a medical marijuana patient, being banged by a politician. Then by all means I guess....on par I'm guessing :wacko:

he acualy got a few likes for that post!

rest got a like from me lol

beourbud and rest go thru the whole thread and you will see no one likes the to 2 of you, does that make you butt soar?

It truly makes me feel sorry for both of you and makes me want to bi tch slap both of you bawahahahahahaha!

You both should go into chat and own it lol, or make a thread where just to 2 of you can get all of your hate out!

You can put up a caution sign "THIS THREAD IS FOR 2 BUTT SOAR HATERS!"  and we will leave the 2 of you alone so you can have your bromance to gether, not only do I want to slap the both of you up side your noggins, I would love to send you some flowers and candy and make your butts hurt more bawahahahahahahaha!

Dont forget vasoline!

Peace

really mods?    Is this poster a made man or something ?  how much of this pedophile ranting will we be subjected to today because of one unrelated thread designed to discuss banging little bobby ...... unless of course, Little Bobby is a medical marijuana patient, being banged by a politician. Then by all means I guess....on par I'm guessing :wacko:

beourbud and rest go thru the whole thread and you will see no one likes the to 2 of you, does that make you butt soar?

It truly makes me feel sorry for both of you and makes me want to bi tch slap both of you bawahahahahahaha!

You both should go into chat and own it lol, or make a thread where just to 2 of you can get all of your hate out!

You can put up a caution sign "THIS THREAD IS FOR 2 BUTT SOAR HATERS!"  and we will leave the 2 of you alone so you can have your bromance to gether, not only do I want to slap the both of you up side your noggins, I would love to send you some flowers and candy and make your butts hurt more bawahahahahahahaha!

Dont forget vasoline!

Peace

Dont forget vasoline!

Peace

you writing this to me?