If A Referendum Question Passes November 8, 2016 Outlawing Home Grows

pic book

so were loosing home grows huh, ? 

nobody knows but it is possible a ballot measure will pass that has as one of its facets, no home grows.   Leo knows a lot of folks who are growing at home. Some folks have invited leo in to inspect.  Just thinking disps got raided real quick, like same day and next day, in aug 2012 after court decision.  Leo knows i was growing at home in may 2014, so ....

Edited by pic book

before dad passed away he warned me of the same type of round up, when the time came. LARA collected social security numbers, knows how many patients each cg has assisted, how many plants, location of gardens, personal information like emails, phone numbers, cell numbers. This could be valuable info for an accidental leak.

He asked why in the world I would tell those who hate my activities the most exactly what I am doing, and to what extent. :ph34r:

are conspiracy theories still theories when they're found to be true? :mellow:

I assume leo has a complex program of identification already of those who fearlessly blew smoke in their face behind a card, those who willingly invited them to inspect, pull overs, dispensary records, mj cards in wallets...etc.

Edited by grassmatch

nobody knows but it is possible a ballot measure will pass that has as one of its facets, no home grows.   Leo knows a lot of folks who are growing at home. Some folks have invited leo in to inspect.  Just thinking disps got raided real quick, like same day and next day, in aug 2012 after court decision.  Leo knows i was growing at home in may 2014, so ....

How would Leo know you grow ? 

Don't worry just keep growing but make sure you card is up to date and see your Doctor for follow-up's Oh and don't open your door to Leo make them get a warrant  i do agree i here a lot of people letting Leo in to count plants i would not do that

He asked why in the world I would tell those who hate my activities the most exactly what I am doing, and to what extent.

If he were still alive I would tell him quite frankly, "To let the air out of the "Gotcha Game" and bolster our positions into somethng we can more easily defend ourselves from." "It was a brilliant move."

Mission accomplished. We have come a long way since '08. You can see that if your rear view mirror is not busted. 

ridiculous ? maybe. but recall there has been a long history of ridiculous goings on in this country. Blacks in Chicago thought it was ridiculous when their friends told them "We're being infected by this free insurance/doctor visits fiasco", while suffering the symptoms of government induced Syphilis among all of their friends and family. I'm guessing hundreds of these strange impossible and ridiculous events are readily available for review. Governments have admitted many already. They only seem ridiculous, until they are a reality I suppose.

for the record, and clarification, I did not heed the warning of my father, and indeed did tell lara exactly what I do, and am comfortable this moment in my belief that I did the right thing, and am safe.

He asked why in the world I would tell those who hate my activities the most exactly what I am doing, and to what extent.

If he were still alive I would tell him quite frankly, "To let the air out of the "Gotcha Game" and bolster our positions into somethng we can more easily defend ourselves from." "It was a brilliant move."

Mission accomplished. We have come a long way since '08. You can see that if your rear view mirror is not busted. 

sure thing, I did indeed register while he was alive for those very reasons. I wanted to represent properly in the program as a positive statistic. I don't yet regret it, but lived a safer feeling experience before I registered, I admit.

it's getting better really. the more I understand what the law does not want me to do, the safer I feel, for the compliance. I know others have been wrapped up with the law for no reason at all perhaps, and I feel bad about that. Its happened with LEO for many different issues, not even involving cannabis. Not sure what to do with an out of control LEO, but at least I'm seeking answers for sure. I know quite a few cg's now and they all do the same thing I do and have no issues. different cities and counties too. The picture is getting clearer for many I think, and pretty soon we'll just be able to live our lives and share our gardens I hope.

edit...I do feel relatively safe, just not as "safe" as I did when I was an unregistered user. It may be that now I'm growing, and not the registration at all, not sure?

I'm trusting LARA, or we'll all be dining at the same tables at least... :jig:

Edited by grassmatch

it's getting better really. the more I understand what the law does not want me to do, the safer I feel, for the compliance. I know others have been wrapped up with the law for no reason at all perhaps, and I feel bad about that. Its happened with LEO for many different issues, not even involving cannabis. Not sure what to do with an out of control LEO, but at least I'm seeking answers for sure. I know quite a few cg's now and they all do the same thing I do and have no issues. different cities and counties too. The picture is getting clearer for many I think, and pretty soon we'll just be able to live our lives and share our gardens I hope.

edit...I do feel relatively safe, just not as "safe" as I did when I was an unregistered user. It may be that now I'm growing, and not the registration at all, not sure?

I'm trusting LARA, or we'll all be dining at the same tables at least... :jig:

When you put it that way it's all very understandable and drama free. Refreshing .....

ridiculous ? maybe. but recall there has been a long history of ridiculous goings on in this country. Blacks in Chicago thought it was ridiculous when their friends told them "We're being infected by this free insurance/doctor visits fiasco", while suffering the symptoms of government induced Syphilis among all of their friends and family. I'm guessing hundreds of these strange impossible and ridiculous events are readily available for review. Governments have admitted many already. They only seem ridiculous, until they are a reality I suppose.

for the record, and clarification, I did not heed the warning of my father, and indeed did tell lara exactly what I do, and am comfortable this moment in my belief that I did the right thing, and am safe.

Know this: You never told LARA exactly what you do. You registered to be able to grow and use cannabis. Your registration doesn't mean that you grow or use cannabis. You never (I hope) informed LARA that you are growing X number of plants. Many people get prescribed RX drugs and never fill the script. Authorization to do something doesn't mean that you do it.

well, perhaps HL.......I never saw options to inform of plant counts, but it is quite obvious that a cg registering patients, and plants to possess,  is assisting them with  their needs.  A peek at an electric bill would be the tell all in a pinch, but I also understand what you say.

like a gun purchase right....just because you bought and registered a gun...doesn't mean its in your possession, or even that you still own it....yet, the police will believe you do possess it, and that you do own it, and proceed as such when they come to rob your family. 

you guys used your home address on the address you sent into lara?

but really, no offense to the chicken littles out there, just think about it for a second.

150,000 patients plus 25,000 caregivers

there arent 170,000 cops in the entire state to go crazy all at once.

also , any referendum that changes the law like that will be challenged, injunctioned and appealed for years. much like the stupid changes against home grows in canada. still in court.

I say don't register... so will MSC.. why else all the talk about legalization. Recreational users have no rights. Patients do.

It's obvious to anyone in the industry that Section 8 was all that's needed (similar to prop 215) everything in the MMMA past Section 8 is NOT needed. Section 4 was sold as immunity!!! It turned out to only be a decoy for section 8 that actually has hurt the patients of Mi. Even on this website all the comments are slightly off... legal or illegal should always be replaced with protected or excused every time. It's been almost 8 years and all section 4 has done is help our A.G. conspire with prosecutors statewide to torture the ill.

Now we are expected to get behind legalization, and think your not going to prison for marijuana you're nuts. look at all the CRAP we have had to deal with from medical and that is a RIGHT. Legalization short of the tomato model is CRAP. People get arrested in Colorado the minute there is any money involved at all... What ever they come up with, someone poor is going to prison. We don't have to legalize Marijuana this year. The first states that do are test models. Many of us that have had our rights trampled on understand this FACT. I AM NOT A GUINEA PIG!

Going forward with legalization in MI present political state is unethical. who ever writes these petitions needs to protect the public not work towards a license to print money. A bill that has the potential to send even ONE person to jail is WRONG. Why be a test case and send Michiganders to prison when states that legalize further down the road will benefit from more realistic models. Marijuana is going legal in Michigan so why rush it now and contribute to the insanity. Lets wait and show the world that ITS JUST A PLANT. THERE IS NO INDUSTRY WITHOUT PROHIBITION!!! KEEP IT ILLEGAL AND MAKE MONEY OR LEGALIZE IT AND MAKE IT FREE!!!

A VOTE TO LEGALIZE POT IN 2016 IS A VOTE TO SEND PEOPLE TO PRISON FOR MARIJUANA.

CRIMINILIZE OBSTRUCTING THE VOTER INITIATED PETITIONS. NEUTER THE PIGS!!!

A human beings liberty is at stake. If the petition doesn't answer to firearms, driving, students, probation, TAXES, regulation, gurellia growers, etc.... Can I smoke in public, in my cAr, in a moving vehicle, while working, while babysitting. PEOPLES RIGHTS WILL BE VIOLATED. People will be made felons and publically humiliated. There are court victims posting here every 5 minutes. LEGALIZATION IS A MISTAKE in present day Michigan. Unless all voters know the truth. WE ARE NOT LEGALIZING MARIJUANA. We are cutting a deal with the government to let some make money while others go to jail. This is not BOOZE or PILLS its a plant. THE AVERAGE POOR PERSON WILL BE SENT TO JAIL!!! OTHERWISE POT HAS ZERO VALUE. It is wrong to have a business that's entry level ground floor position equals jail.... because it will!!! NOW with recreation we have ZERO RIGHTS... you will be kidnapped on your ride home from work one day and held for ransom!!!

If anyone wants legal advice here is some... MM is illegal in MI and always will be. If you can afford it you can buy an exception through the courts after they sieze all your assets and put you on GPS, if you can afford bond 65% CAN'T!!!

Who benefits from half assed legalization??????????? The guys that smoke once a month aren't going to prison!!! I say it benefits everyone except the chronic pot fiend... 20 years ago half the blue collar guys in town were supplementing their income with marijuana sales... NOW THEY ALL SELL NARCOTICS Heroin. Legalizing pot turns the poor into narcotic dealers. The people that can afford legal commercial grows now can also afford lobbying and aren't facing prison anyway

personally i'd take the reduction in arrests.

is it perfect? no.

is it better than what we have now? yes.

also, when there are less arrests there will be more resources to defend those arrests. since we wont have to support hundreds of people at once.

A human beings liberty is at stake. If the petition doesn't answer to firearms, driving, students, probation, TAXES, regulation, gurellia growers, etc.... Can I smoke in public, in my cAr, in a moving vehicle, while working, while babysitting. PEOPLES RIGHTS WILL BE VIOLATED. People will be made felons and publically humiliated. There are court victims posting here every 5 minutes. LEGALIZATION IS A MISTAKE in present day Michigan. Unless all voters know the truth. WE ARE NOT LEGALIZING MARIJUANA. We are cutting a deal with the government to let some make money while others go to jail. This is not BOOZE or PILLS its a plant. THE AVERAGE POOR PERSON WILL BE SENT TO JAIL!!! OTHERWISE POT HAS ZERO VALUE. It is wrong to have a business that's entry level ground floor position equals jail.... because it will!!! NOW with recreation we have ZERO RIGHTS... you will be kidnapped on your ride home from work one day and held for ransom!!!

If anyone wants legal advice here is some... MM is illegal in MI and always will be. If you can afford it you can buy an exception through the courts after they sieze all your assets and put you on GPS, if you can afford bond 65% CAN'T!!!

Who benefits from half assed legalization??????????? The guys that smoke once a month aren't going to prison!!! I say it benefits everyone except the chronic pot fiend... 20 years ago half the blue collar guys in town were supplementing their income with marijuana sales... NOW THEY ALL SELL NARCOTICS Heroin. Legalizing pot turns the poor into narcotic dealers. The people that can afford legal commercial grows now can also afford lobbying and aren't facing prison anyway

Yes, keep it illegal so PEOPLES RIGHTS WON'T BE VIOLATED. Lets keep it so that THE AVERAGE POOR PERSON WON'T BE SENT TO JAIL!!!

what would you say about the 40000 less arrests for marijuana in colorado, teabagger ?

isnt that worth "legalizing" marijuana, even if its not the tomato model

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA IN MICHIGAN SO LESS PEOPLE ARE ARRESTED... The Oakland County Defense Lawyers associations official slogan?  The poor will perish.

That I could support. although in my opinion even using the word legal does not benefit the marijuana community. We are not legal and never will be. Now we can buy an excuse from jail. It is misleading the average voter. Being first isn't always best! VOTE NO! It IS RACKETEERING