"why Take My Vibrator?" Cops Legally Rob "every Belonging" From Medical Marijuana Patient

When a Michigan drug task force raided medical cannabis patient Ginnifer Hency's home, they took everything she owned, including her vibrator. A judge dismissed the charges against Hency, who has multiple sclerosis, but law enforcement officials are keeping a tight grip on her vibrator and other belongings.

mi_forfeit_150531g-Edit-2-800x430.jpg?re

Ginnifer Hency.

From Raw Story:

Hency explained that her neurologist had recommended medical marijuana to treat pain associated with multiple sclerosis. She is also registered in the state of Michigan as a caregiver for five other patients, giving her the ability to distribute medical marijuana.

Hency said that the six ounces in her locked backpack were in compliance with Michigan medical marijuana laws when a drug task force raided her home with four children present.

playbutton.png

"when police raided here home, "with four children present"  really ??

"keeping a tight grip on her vibrator" I don't know what to say just yet :dodgyrun:

I am happy she was able to win her freedom in court, but angry for all of the emotional, financial, and family damage this must have cost here.

stupid cops could have simply seen her card, recognized here compliancy, and moved on to the heroin problem creeping in from Richmond.

does anyone know what brought these thieves to her home in the first place?  I'd like to keep track of those reasons for avoidance myself.

does anyone know what brought these thieves to her home in the first place?  I'd like to keep track of those reasons for avoidance myself.

found it:

It began when ______ says she walked into a medical marijuana licensing facility as it was being raided.

"They asked me how much medicine I had in my backpack," she said. "I said six ounces then they said to get a warrant for our house."

btw that snake cop says he didnt take any vibrators

"We were in complete compliance with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act and they destroyed my house,"

But St. Clair County Sheriff Tim Donnellon says they were not, and added that officers did not take her vibrator and would never have a reason to.

He says aside from that allegation, the task force's actions were justified and par for the course.

didnt she say that it was listed on the seized items list?

ah maybe i'm thinking of the other lady.

If this goes viral it could make it to a spot on the Daily Show, The Nightly Show, or Last Week Tonight.

It has all the classic elements

Jessica Williams could make it epic.

Officer 1---But Maam this vibrator was clearly bought with proceeds from drug money..................

Officer 2---Uhh partner how are we going to log this one?.............

Officer 1---Ohh this one doesnt get logged. Don't worry I've got it tucked away............

Victim---Officer couldnt you just take my husband instead............ :lolu::bong2::lolu:

All jokes aside this is the kind of ridiculous things they do and then turn around and say they were justified in doing so

yet the judge dismissed the charges............  and they still will not admit their wrong doing............

Edited by ozzrokk

I bet she would have preferred to NOT discuss her personal vibrator in public, and I have no doubt she is being truthful about leo stealing it. I'm surprised they didn't make some sexual remark to her  concerning its removal.  I've seen first hand this type of police behavior during a  raid. Utube is full of raid vids where the leo is making jokes, stealing, playing video games, abusing innocent people.....how can this madness end?

Kudos to her for stepping up to the plate not only for MMJ issues but forfeiture as well. This is exactly the kind of story we need to advance asset forfeiture reform. I hope she becomes the Rosa Parks of asset forfeiture reform. If she has a funding account of some sort, I'd throw a few bucks her way. Kinda sad that we need a vibrator to propell reform, but let's face it, this case will likely get lots of attention for that reason, so ride the wave that comes, and let's make the most of it. It might be huge.

Kudos to her for stepping up to the plate not only for MMJ issues but forfeiture as well. This is exactly the kind of story we need to advance asset forfeiture reform. I hope she becomes the Rosa Parks of asset forfeiture reform. If she has a funding account of some sort, I'd throw a few bucks her way. Kinda sad that we need a vibrator to propell reform, but let's face it, this case will likely get lots of attention for that reason, so ride the wave that comes, and let's make the most of it. It might be huge.

Thank you

i also agree she just may be the one that breaks asset forfeiture reform 

I do remember Leo raiding me and taking a gold coin from my home and after i looked for it one day and saw it was missing they raided me again and brought it back 

True story

dude, unfortunately so, but you get raided way too many times for one old cat. do something different for best results. I'd have left the state on the 2nd hassle. I watched two generations of a leo family chase my dad for over twenty years. He moved to a different state, then back, and little leo's resumed the assault. Until little LEO lost his temper and shot a man in the back until his gun was empty, in front of dads house, while eating lunch yelling into my dads house. nobody knew the shot man, but other police cuffed the cop on the scene and dads troubles were over....well, like yours were, then not once again, or more. lol

the coin return.....sure you didn't misplace that coin in the first place, and leo stirred it up? lol

peace

still though, I always hear "wow, if only more people knew what was going on". I cant help but call that a cop out, we all know, and have for a lot of years. somehow we elect bad people in a big way, and rarely remove them when they abuse their power. Judges, prosecutors, LEO, all act with this strange zeal, a zeal I just don't see in any other job.  It's scary to watch this happen.  Their end game is not positive for us .

dude, unfortunately so, but you get raided way too many times for one old cat. do something different for best results. I'd have left the state on the 2nd hassle. I watched two generations of a leo family chase my dad for over twenty years. He moved to a different state, then back, and little leo's resumed the assault. Until little LEO lost his temper and shot a man in the back until his gun was empty, in front of dads house, while eating lunch yelling into my dads house. nobody knew the shot man, but other police cuffed the cop on the scene and dads troubles were over....well, like yours were, then not once again, or more. lol

the coin return.....sure you didn't misplace that coin in the first place, and leo stirred it up? lol

peace

Thanks

people don't misplace Gold

I hope she sues them for among other things sexual harassment. There would be no reason to take something like that. There can be no MJ related crime that would warrant this, unless there was a sex crime involved and there wasnt, therefore there is no reason for that kind of behavior................. It is ridiculous and piggish as Zap stated.