Anyone Grown Headband Yet?

If the new strain managers would make up unique names it would help a lot. Headband has effects that none of the knock offs can touch. So they do us all an inservice with their name theft.

Agreed. You know the real deal when you feel your head muscles go wonky. I'm just saying that there are good attempts out there if one will search with the ripoff artists in mind.

Right on. I got that belka for you when we are allowed to legally trade. It's a shot to the moon. Wicked funk.

And trying is the only way to know if those originals are worth all the hype. Let us know how things go.

Jillybeans rockin' btw. The runt seems to be the keeper as far as bulk and studliness go....and the beat goes on...

Edited by suneday11

wish I had xray genetic sequencing eye vision, then we'd all know for sure what hybridization actually took place.

ANY "clone only" cut is ONLY 60 days away from producing seeds all by itself, rendering it a non clone only strain.

Chem sold in HT for a decade now, prolly eliminated the whole "clone only " myth. I've grown every "Headband " offered by Choice, Herbies, single seed....and they all rocked, including those hybrids. 

I know one thing for sure, My Tahoe, my Cherry Pie, my Grape Stomper, my 9lb Hammer....those are the real deal, and the best, compared to anyone elses garden version, because they're mine, of course. :lolu:

• 3 weeks later...