Net Oakland County Raids

not only a good idea to stay legal, but also to know police do not have magic xray glasses that allow them to mysteriously know how many plants you have, or how many you are permitted to have. what they do have though, is an ever growing network of the types of people that are allowed to visit the gardens, of the types of people who are over their plant counts. Those visitors, often referred to as "buddies" may be the very ones informing the police perhaps.

Those visitors, often referred to as "buddies" may be the very ones informing the police perhaps 

I do agree and thats the first thing Leo users  when they raid someone they say someone called us on you          because ? they  ( Leo ) don't want you talking to your friends ( buddies ) Leo wants you to think you have no one and they are the only ones that can help you get yourself out of the Mess you'll in so that can move up the chain ( other grow rooms )

And you think " Who "  would tell on me Leo has been using that line for ever and when someone does not know this because maybe they are young , have a wife, Kids, Home, oh yeah almost forget JOB + A life ahead of them

I don't let any friends in my grow area. That's how I would know for sure if leo was lying about plant counts, locked doors, etc.

Its always those that trust the people they bring into their grow house that say it couldn't have been one of them, for they cannot see past their choice.

I've been hassled my fair share throughout early life too. Each and every time when cannabis was involved, the cops main focus was "give up some info on someone".

nothing has changed, you may be proof of this. :)

choose your friends wisely, and keep them the fug out of your grow areas for best results.

loose lips sink ships.

(p.s. do you really want to own a dispensary ?)

I can not tell a lie i would do anything to be able to go down to West Virginia and bury my Mom everything down their is all set up and ready and paid for i just can't get the room and the gas money to do it

It would take me two days to get their it's about 600 miles oneway one day there and two days back 

Thanks King cannabis it will be 2 years this August that my Mom passed away me and Torey where going down together but  we where still in Court at that time  and  had been for almost 5 years  and then Torey got to sick to go and i took care of her until she passed away it will be 1 year next mouth July 3