High Court: Sticky Notes Aren't Evidence In Pot Case

Please, what evidence was offered that you intended to distribute the marijuana? How could they make that determination in the absence of any evidence at all? It does sound like something went wrong here, if this is as yoNone...

None... good question...

half of you know my name and my case, the rest are about to find out!!! BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME. I am nothing but a poor person...  MSC may put my name in news confidentially.... then I'm bringing metric tons!!! It's gona take more than 150 days and probation to make me go to Costa Rica...  every state case gets a few years on bond... and that is dangerous to the system!!!

After Tuttle we have about 2 years to dump NorCal outdoor... by the truckload.... then the millionaire lawyers won't ask "can you supply a dispensary?"  like they are now, because they will be able to produce their own.. on the backs of the MMMA patients they sold down the river. I have seen more than one disp owner beg the patients for help, get a license from crooked city and hustle pot all the way to federal prison

Yes thats right and isn't  it what CAL,  our Law is almost like  the Cal their they only have the AD  IMHO that is why we still see raids going on even today

proof we can't legalize marijuana in MI yet. disp go prison NO... poor prison YES!!! our law is NOTHING LIKE 215... 215 does not facilitate the abuse of the sick like our MMMA.

All the shops in CA getting busted are SHIPPING MARIJUANA OUT OF STATE.... just like half of MI. In the next five years the local pigs will give up.... and the only arrests you will hear about originate out of state. No one gets busted selling weed in NorCal, until they get greedy and ship it across state lines. That's the fair way for the cops to play!!! Michigan is getting close, a large percentage of our bud is goin south.... soon that will be the only pot game THAT MAKES MONEY!!! some PD in New Jersey, Chicago or florida makes the call and then the bunny muffin hits the fan... NONE OF US WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS MODEL.... it's fair, and the pigs make more money than chasing a couple lbs,

Federal threshold in SE MI is 100 lbs 100 plants

The sticky note turned out to be a loophole. It's good she was exonerated but the way it happened is really sad. It seems the courts found themselves a loophole also. She was railroaded and the courts knew it. Rather than a better fix they hang their hat on a loophole that gets them off the hook when their job was much bigger they took the easy way out. 

Those two cases could end the selling, growing, and using of medical cannabis as we know of today

Not going to stop what I do. I just use my card as plan B. Plan A will always be alive and well. Even closing the program would only stop me from donating to the State my registration fees. I'm in it for the duration. If they want to stop collecting then I'm good with that. 

Those two cases could end the selling, growing, and using of medical cannabis as we know of today

They already did... at least for 2 years.

And helped send a few people down the river....

It is very strange to me that the basis for their convictions.... the MSC cases.... no one got convicted. Johnson, McQueen, King etc. NOT FELONS (good for them they did EARN IT the hardest way!!)

But what about the guys convicted with/without benefit of the ruling? What about the guys who didn't make bail(60%),  when do they benefit from these rulings?

What percentage of MMMA users even know who mazur is???? What percentage of attorneys, prosecutors and judges know this????

How long until another MSP update on medical marijuana? We all hinge or rights on this stuff....

THE AVERAGE COP HAS NO IDEA and no cop could sit down and talk about this bunny muffin with a guy like BOB without getting OWNED

THE AVERAGE COP HAS NO IDEA

That's ^^ another cop out. They know all about it. They don't like 'knowing' because that makes their job harder IF they want to mess with a user. They like to play ignorant to cannabis and a whole lotta other stuff. The State Police still want to say that medical use does not include smoking and that's a fairy tale in itself. There might be 'better choices' but they are not the deciders on that. 

Not going to stop what I do. I just use my card as plan B. Plan A will always be alive and well. Even closing the program would only stop me from donating to the State my registration fees. I'm in it for the duration. If they want to stop collecting then I'm good with that.

If Murdered friends, Prison, Federal Criminal Enterprise conspiracy, kidnapping, robbery and bankruptcy won't stop me how will MSC. I knew a kid that got robbed and tied to a chair for 3 days and almost died from dehydration... He planted some cuts the day he got out hospital. That's dedication!!! Anyone's plan that doesn't include riskin their donkey for a felony and staking up bail money doesn't have a good grasp on MI MMA anyway

Those of us that have been compelled to manufacture marijuana for the last 25 years have already made our piece with this and paid the price....  Michiganders will be leaving the states over this soon... guys like E.C. just gona ball and ball and ball, fight the bunny muffin through an elaborate game of interlocutory appeals, step their game up, make a bunch of cash, and bounce on the charges if they get to serious!!!

THE AVERAGE COP HAS NO IDEA

That's ^^ another cop out. They know all about it. They don't like 'knowing' because that makes their job harder IF they want to mess with a user. They like to play ignorant to cannabis and a whole lotta other stuff. The State Police still want to say that medical use does not include smoking and that's a fairy tale in itself. There might be 'better choices' but they are not the deciders on that. 

I agree. I ment... they don't know today!!! And I would be safe to say that anyone of us knows more about this stuff than a 22 year old baby killing doucher....

The average pig doesn't even look at this like we do... The average beat cop doesn't know any of these politics just like the average MMMA guy doesn't.

we wouldn't know any of this bunny muffin if we didn't get busted, or make a living off the loopholes...