If Anyone Is Interested In Collecting Signatures...

How do you know MOST of Michigan is on your side???

I for one am not and know I am not alone.

I still don't understand how peeps can say 'most', 'many' etc, etc... with such authority.

I doubt that sitting behind a keyboard reading forums, news and other media sources

equates to knowing we are part of the 'many' or 'most'.  The internet can lead people to

believe they are more involved and doing more than they actually are in 'real' life.

The estimated population of Michigan for 2014 is 9,909,877.  Tell me how ANY of us can

say that 'most' of the residents of MI feel the same as 'I' do?

Silly notion and rather arrogant IMHO.

Polls show that 57% of voters will vote yes,     Cash  no   I do not want to own a dispensary  i just want to live in peace  And ask all the medical patients that are busted how the program works,  You guys should of not voted yes to medical  because people get arrested growing medial pot,  Just because a few of you on this site support the police  does not mean the whole state 

Edited by cristinew

Polls show that 57% of voters will vote yes,     Cash  no   I do not want to own a dispensary  i just want to live in peace  And ask all the medical patients that are busted how the program works,  You guys should of not voted yes to medical  because people get arrested growing medial pot,  Just because a few of you on this site support the police  does not mean the whole state 

I support us keeping our grow rights. Simple as that. You will see that in time. I'm a one trick pony. Grow, grow grow.

They gave you something and now you won't try and progress for other people out of fear of something taken away from you(which you really don't fully have in the first place).  That is selfish.  The gov't will NEVER be who you want in to pass a ballot proposal, our own dems voted to incarcerate us for transport.  Wake up.

Divide and conquer.  You are playing right into their hands. 

If ANY legalization ballot is passed it would make the pool larger for the police to go after, taking some of the heat off patients. 

Really, you guys have to write it all out about pros and cons.  And don't forget the pros of legalization and only look at the cons and don't forget the people left behind in the war.

I support us keeping our grow rights. Simple as that. You will see that in time. I'm a one trick pony. Grow, grow grow.

Thanks for supporting your grow rights and my grow rights and all the others i also support your grow rights as of today to be protected is whats most of us all want and right now because of a few Courts we have very little protections

Theirs a hole lot of cases waiting on the High Court right now and if you tune in to PGT you would know more about whats going on

IMHO

Peace 420 to you Restorium2 

Greg

Sorry it is only my own opinion 

They gave you something and now you won't try and progress for other people out of fear of something taken away from you(which you really don't fully have in the first place).  That is selfish.  The gov't will NEVER be who you want in to pass a ballot proposal, our own dems voted to incarcerate us for transport.  Wake up.

Divide and conquer.  You are playing right into their hands. 

If ANY legalization ballot is passed it would make the pool larger for the police to go after, taking some of the heat off patients. 

Really, you guys have to write it all out about pros and cons.  And don't forget the pros of legalization and only look at the cons and don't forget the people left behind in the war.

Nope. We have the most growers we will ever have in Michigan right now. Read the news today? They say that all the home grows will go away with legalization. Little bit o truth slipped out. I like your basic logic but that logic doesn't apply AFTER BS's legalization. I have did my best to grow the pool of growers since 2008. Filled out a TON of forms for people. It's a beautiful tree of growers and I can say I'm darn proud to have been part of growing that tree. It's the most beautiful thing about Michigan Medical, our growers. Legalization is a threat to that. A clear and eminent threat.

Thanks for supporting your grow rights and my grow rights and all the others i also support your grow rights as of today to be protected is whats most of us all want and right now because of a few Courts we have very little protections

Theirs a hole lot of cases waiting on the High Court right now and if you tune in to PGT you would know more about whats going on

IMHO

Peace 420 to you Restorium2 

Greg

Sorry it is only my own opinion 

None of those cases threatens my right to grow.

how many medical cannabis cases are waiting on the high court? :judge:

I saw a prediction a long time ago from cannabis opposers........ that they would count on cannabis users to keep cannabis from becoming legalized. I wonder if this they are guffawing now....

Edited by grassmatch

Yes lets all vote for a 'new' law....

We can call it 'legalization'.....

It will protect people selling weed from store fronts and give them commercial grow rights

Then we can regulate (cgs)ourselves MORE...

and hey lets 'tax' ourselves...

we dont have enough taxes already...

we can allow the authorities to tax us for growing....or monitor and arrest more of us if we dont comply

YES legalization!! For the masses[sic] [-for distributors-]

that will give the authorities a mandate to impliment a new set of rules since it will be in the commerce section of law

I mean like is pointed out these initiatives DO NOT remove the penalties allready in place

....they in fact create more nefarious rules for pts/ cgs...if you dont comply to the new rules

Anyone that thinks voting for dispensary interests above their own is the right thing to do is a dummie imo

They havent lived in colorado or california...oregon or washington...i have lived in all these places and watched

now im here watching the lunacy and frenzy repeat itself

Sure it makes sense that we should allow others to have distribution rights and carte blanche protection when we arent even allowed to share a smoke....that makes sense [facetious]

Will these new initiatives allow us to share once we allow the commercial interests to grow their crappy warehouse weed for us...?

Any initiative that gives MORE rights for distribution amd commercial interests ABOVE pts/cgs interests is a bad initiative! -period-

Did anyone hear the ...'pot for cops '....spot on wjr the other night....?

-mcc had their rep on there the other night talking about how ...'if we get the new legalization rules we can hire more cops to enforce them'....lol

I like what george carlin said ...'realize how stupid the average american is...then realize half of them are stupider than that'....

Yes lets tax and regulate ourselves and vote for a law that gives a few the right to sell to the many for 5-600$oz...that makes sense

Why do you think they moved the mmma to the LARA dept in the beginning taking it away from the health dept....

(where it should have rightly stayed since it is a public health issue)

-its the dept of ""licensing and >REGUlATORY<affairs"" (that should have been your first clue if you were awake)

- this is the whole dialectic they have been herding us (like cats sfc) towards from the beginning

Tax AND REGULATE...the out of control masses

Wake up....or vote legalization and go back to sleep and pay the 5-600$oz for somthing you can grow for almost free IF you learn how

does anyone guess how much $ the lawyers will make setting up these new licensed distribution centers?

way more than they are now defending pts rights [sic]

Mayb if we vote for the legalization matt able can get his vending machines back in the uP!

and we can all get a mediswipe card that tracks every transaction we do in the dispensaries...just a thought-

they will need some way to track all the $....and lets not forget we can then tax and regulate any cgs that want in on a legalized distribution model....w can even dictate new rules for them!

Hooray! Leaglize! It will solve evrything! (for commercial growers)

I will be collecting bogus signatures for 10-15$hr...thats my plan-

how many medical cannabis cases are waiting on the high court? :judge:

Last i saw matt able and alot of the other lawyers directing this show had over 500cases 'pending'!

@-10-20,000$ca$e

-thats a lot of ca$e$ if you count every pot lawyer [steakholder] on the band wagon here

then again they have hundreds of distribution clients waiting to pay them the big $fee$ for their carte blanche commercial grow right pass

lot of $ these lawyers directing this movie are making....lots$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes lets all vote for a 'new' law....

We can call it 'legalization'.....

It will protect people selling weed from store fronts and give them commercial grow rights

Then we can regulate (cgs)ourselves MORE...

and hey lets 'tax' ourselves...

we dont have enough taxes already...

we can allow the authorities to tax us for growing....or monitor and arrest more of us if we dont comply

YES legalization!! For the masses[sic] [-for distributors-]

that will give the authorities a mandate to impliment a new set of rules since it will be in the commerce section of law

I mean like is pointed out these initiatives DO NOT remove the penalties allready in place

....they in fact create more nefarious rules for pts/ cgs...if you dont comply to the new rules

Anyone that thinks voting for dispensary interests above their own is the right thing to do is a dummie imo

They havent lived in colorado or california...oregon or washington...i have lived in all these places and watched

now im here watching the lunacy and frenzy repeat itself

Sure it makes sense that we should allow others to have distribution rights and carte blanche protection when we arent even allowed to share a smoke....that makes sense [facetious]

Will these new initiatives allow us to share once we allow the commercial interests to grow their crappy warehouse weed for us...?

Any initiative that gives MORE rights for distribution amd commercial interests ABOVE pts/cgs interests is a bad initiative! -period-

Did anyone hear the ...'pot for cops '....spot on wjr the other night....?

-mcc had their rep on there the other night talking about how ...'if we get the new legalization rules we can hire more cops to enforce them'....lol

I like what george carlin said ...'realize how stupid the average american is...then realize half of them are stupider than that'....

Yes lets tax and regulate ourselves and vote for a law that gives a few the right to sell to the many for 5-600$oz...that makes sense

Why do you think they moved the mmma to the LARA dept in the beginning taking it away from the health dept....

(where it should have rightly stayed since it is a public health issue)

-its the dept of ""licensing and >REGUlATORY<affairs"" (that should have been your first clue if you were awake)

- this is the whole dialectic they have been herding us (like cats sfc) towards from the beginning

Tax AND REGULATE...the out of control masses

Wake up....or vote legalization and go back to sleep and pay the 5-600$oz for somthing you can grow for almost free IF you learn how

does anyone guess how much $ the lawyers will make setting up these new licensed distribution centers?

way more than they are now defending pts rights [sic]

Mayb if we vote for the legalization matt able can get his vending machines back in the uP!

and we can all get a mediswipe card that tracks every transaction we do in the dispensaries...just a thought-

they will need some way to track all the $....and lets not forget we can then tax and regulate any cgs that want in on a legalized distribution model....w can even dictate new rules for them!

Hooray! Leaglize! It will solve evrything! (for commercial growers)

I will be collecting bogus signatures for 10-15$hr...thats my plan-

But it doesn't have anything to do with the MMMA as what we have/had i've been told that it could keep Leo off the backs of the sick

Where does either of the two laws say its going to cancel our grow rights?  tell me,??  talk about blowing smoke out someones butt,  You guys seem to be only in it for your highly profitable caregiver system ,.  Colorado medical still has the same grow rights as they did prior. Fear of the unknown is a terrible thing  

I wonder???? Could a person collect bogus sigs and get paid for actually killing the chances of Schuette getting his way? I think so. What if hundreds of us did that? hmmm Lets get em wonderin'. Givin' each other the stink eye. lol

I believe you get paid only on "valid" signatures.  The state has a site and it is easy to check.  Some of the professional sig gathering firms now have apps that can be used on the spot to check validity of a sig.

Where does either of the two laws say its going to cancel our grow rights?  tell me,??  talk about blowing smoke out someones butt,  You guys seem to be only in it for your highly profitable caregiver system ,.  Colorado medical still has the same grow rights as they did prior. Fear of the unknown is a terrible thing  

What law have you seen recently go unscathed by the legislature?

Highly profitable caregiver system?   WTF is that? I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I pay my power bill is all. 

Blowing smoke is saying Schuette/Snyder is going to grin and sign something that lets everyone grow. Come on. They want to swap in something in place of home grows. They couldn't have said it any plainer in the previous years. You think they changed their mind? You think you are going to bully them? 

If other people are able to smoke then we can smoke with them or them with us.  Legalization will increase our acceptance and ability if the right bill passes, get behind it because somethings passing whether you like it or not.  You can't hold back the tide.

There are already "smoking rooms" in GR hotel.  you don't think these other benefits of legalization will extend to us?  No more pulling out your card if you have under an oz. on you.  No more counting plants under 12 wide or tall if the one initiative passes or worrying about cloning.  Open your eyes.  TRY to look at the possible good outcome.  Try to look at all the people who can not legally relieve their headaches or menstral cramps.  Realize, if they want to come after the MMMA they don't have to wait for an initiative if they have over whatever percent they need.  Make sure people don't just vote yes across the board for all 3.  Pick the best initiative and make sure everyone votes for that one.  But just saying it isn't the right time isn't going to stop the masses.