If Anyone Is Interested In Collecting Signatures...

This gives no new rights except the ability to purchase now from high priced grow shops

gives mmma patients no new rights.

gives everyone else who is 21+ a bunch of new rights to grow, possess, transport, transfer to other people.

Legalization is a back door to corporatization and monopolization of whats left of our rights and law

i'll take state legalization in colorado, washington, alaska and oregon over the bunny muffin arrests every day for pot possession here in michigan.

yeah its not perfect, nothing is. how many more lives ruined because you want a perfect law? how many more years of the drug war?

http://www.livingstondaily.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/09/15/pot-smell-kindergartener-leads-police-father/15662191/

how many more years of this?

wheres the arrests in colorado, washington ? 10x , TEN TIMES lower arrest rates for marijuana after legalization.

gives everyone else who is 21+ a bunch of new rights to grow, possess, transport, transfer to other people.

Do you really believe this will be true with the deciders we have in power? Really?[/size]

only if you believe the same thing happened in 2008 with the mmma.

"

He said he had other cards from other States

here is what he actually said;

"Ive had my card since 2000 and never had to show it ever....and i dont break laws anymore

Im too old...i try and follow them....thats why i have cards in multiple states"

I still want to know of this 2000 card, regardless of where its issued.

MCC wants to severely limit home grows for adult personal use and give control back to the legislature to implement the law and make the rules.

MILegalize is the ballot effort endorsed by the MMMA-

The campaign will launch on the steps of the Capitol at 1:00 on Thursday June 25th-

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.lowell/posts/10204443367269001

here is what he actually said;"Ive had my card since 2000 and never had to show it ever....and i dont break laws anymore

Im too old...i try and follow them....thats why i have cards in multiple states"

I still want to know of this 2000 card, regardless of where its issued.

...california passed their medical law in 1996...prop 215-

California didn't start the voluntary ID program until 2003 i believe. I think some counties were issuing some too maybe?

yes a drs rec was all that was needed Mal

Ready....(?).......

FOR---> A [sec8(?) lolol] -"affirmative defense"-

-first time i ever heard that way back then

you were on your own tho to prove a 'medical necessity' if u got caught up in somthing

northern cal jumped out first tho with 'sheriffs' cards

Tony craver...

-the bob marley sheriff they called him

A brave sheriff doing his REAL job (wat sheriffs are supposed to do) trying to protect his citizens from the govt.

If you wanted to go to a club from LA -SF tho u needed an 'oaksterdam patient ID card'...

(verification of your dr rec.)

accepted all over the state

One of the first dr that was writing recommendations tho was dr Rwhite in ft bragg-

...one of the very first drs to write recs In noRcal beside dr tod mikurya

Dr Tod is famous and was the aids dr in SF http://mikuriyamedical.com/about/tod

He was writing recs for aids pts-

...those were the first 'real' medical marijuana pts in the country...

and how it ALL got started...

-- 'act up' was the first 'club' free(dispensing free] (that i ever knew of) along with dennis's P place in SF

[vape room 2nd] besides the west hollywood club

both of these brave Drs have passed on tho from cancers...(¿)

and yea the program was 'voluntary' in the beginning...

i mean who in their right mind would voluntarily sign on for compliance checks and inspections....?

-but here we are now-

where we are at now all over the country is a result of these first few brave drs/sheriffs/pts/cgs

I look @-legalization as extortion-

"Yea we will leave you alone but you will have to let us tax you heavily"....

and control every aspect....even the amount you can buy/use/share/sell/smoke/eat/rubonyourbody/juice/etc etc etc

Your freedom = [traded for ]= tax control regulate

and we decide who gets to sell it under our thumb(s) for a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$

-thesis antihesis synthesis-

Hegillian dialectic equation (problem) solved/rectified!

Why would you trade your freedom to be taxed....and regulated.....

your cryptic inferences maL are comin across loud and clear for me

I know you know more than you can speak on but this is the place where i draw a line.....

If no one else will say it i will

If everyone is asleep in the theatre i will yell 'FIRE'!!!

Your earlier post was the gospel---...."we will NEVER have it better"....

I am at consensus with you on that...time will tell which way our rights blow now tho

Its up to the masses

Fight the power$ that want to control ....or cave and be taxed and regulated--

and by the way is the MIlegalize initiative the one that wants to have inspected grow rooms for code and tax cgs...?

MCC = No home grow

MIlegalize = Inspected regulated 'taxed' cgs....(?)

am i getting that right....?

Legalization is just a stoner name for tax control and regulate from all the states i have watched and participated in

Edited by purple pimpernel

The legalization I often see written and proposed allows the commercial industry to use the Drug warrior government officials(police, judges, jails) to force people into  retail stores.  The stores that sell marijuana actually using(most unknowingly because they are just ignorant) the anti drug system that is in place to control their market. Yep.

It must be removed from the criminal code.  It must be made free. Personal rights must be protected above all others.  Using the police to nip your competition out with compliance, limits, controls, inspections....., bleh.

Thus why I am not happy with any of thoseproposals.

But , Milegalize is a step forward anyhow,... I guess.  A step towards sanity yet a step towards control, commercialization and anti drug criminal penalties still beating people down and controlling what, how, when and where people can smoke, grow, possess and share or sell marijuana.

I am voting for it if I t makes the ballot.

But yea.  Sometimes the big picture is depressing.

what a conundrum, voting for things you don't actually want. Its been that way forever at the booth for me.

and we wonder time after time why things are not the way we want them. we could keep doing that, and maybe one of those times the outcome will be different :huh:

we can hope that one day they'll actually allow us to vote their money away.. :cigar:

The legalization I often see written and proposed allows the commercial industry to use the Drug warrior government officials(police, judges, jails) to force people into retail stores.....

.... " Using the police to nip your competition" out with compliance, limits, controls, inspections....., bleh.

.you mean like this......

post-31510-0-06812900-1434898281_thumb.jpg

post-31510-0-78963600-1434898379_thumb.jpg

Edited by purple pimpernel