If Anyone Is Interested In Collecting Signatures...

WTF does that have to do with f ing over medical growers Bob? Might as well f us even harder? Play dumb much?

You don't walk the walk, you just talk the talk. 

Because you have been siding with dispensary interests over patients from the start. When someone notices you just go "Who me"?

Not the way you roll dude. I've been watching you go round the track since '08. You want your own dispensary. A little bit o truth slips out once in a while.

should get paid to get signatures with mcc, just take milegalize petitions with you as well.

ROFL!

Crystal ball? Magic 8 ball? That's quite the claim there hoss. Very far fetched. I see it totally different because of who runs the show around these parts. 

Help whom? Schuette?

Who in all of these quotes called the FBI for finding a plant in their yard!  and which one of these would you like to be your opinion!

Jim you need to just crawl back under your rock and stay there, how often do you act stupid?

Is that a reason to do nothing? 

No It's the reasoning behind getting rid of the people in charge before giving them any more blank checks.

theres a republican majority in the michigan senate, house, governor, AG and supreme court and court of appeals. they have the blank checks now. they can change any law they want right now and get it passed. and yet they arent messing with the mmma (except jonesy). so what are you scared of?

theres a republican majority in the michigan senate, house, governor, AG. they have the blank checks now. they can change any law they want right now and get it passed. and yet they arent messing with the mmma (except jonesy). so what are you scared of?

im out of likes, you get 10 from me today!

Peace

OK milegalize obviously was written by someone who knows every complaint you have about mmm. The proposal sounds like they are giving the middle finger to the prosecutors. Think the qualifying conditions need expanding? All conditions will qualify. Think limits are too restrictive? No limits of any kind. Think concentrates are important for Mm? Concentrates are legal. Think grow rights are important? All adults can grow twelve plants. Think immature plants should not Count? No limit on plants less than 12 inches. Think localities will block businesses? They get a piece of the proceeds and they can be overturned by a local vote. Think cannabis should not be scheduled? Removes it from scheduling, completely. ( as a pharmacist I need this before I can even be in the same room. Think you drive better Stoned? No blood level can be used as defacto impaired. Short of your "tomato plant" pipe dream, what else do you Want?

Explain to me how you figure these ballot initiatives help The Act.

My biggest complaint is the lack of removal of marijuana from the criminal code.

I feel it will be a glaring oversight in the future.

theres a republican majority in the michigan senate, house, governor, AG and supreme court and court of appeals. they have the blank checks now. they can change any law they want right now and get it passed. and yet they arent messing with the mmma (except jonesy). so what are you scared of?

Um,.. They try to mess with the Act every session.  Make sure to thank those that have fought daily to protect the Act from misguided legislators.  We speak rarely about it, but it doesn't just happen for no reason that the Act has been minimally amended.  It takes a lot of hard work and pressure and even begging.

OK milegalize obviously was written by someone who knows every complaint you have about mmm. The proposal sounds like they are giving the middle finger to the prosecutors. Think the qualifying conditions need expanding? All conditions will qualify. Think limits are too restrictive? No limits of any kind. Think concentrates are important for Mm? Concentrates are legal. Think grow rights are important? All adults can grow twelve plants. Think immature plants should not Count? No limit on plants less than 12 inches. Think localities will block businesses? They get a piece of the proceeds and they can be overturned by a local vote. Think cannabis should not be scheduled? Removes it from scheduling, completely. ( as a pharmacist I need this before I can even be in the same room. Think you drive better Stoned? No blood level can be used as defacto impaired. Short of your "tomato plant" pipe dream, what else do you Want?

A few "caregivers" are often concerned with preserving their provisioning "rights" above all else MMMA.

And at the same time providing law enforcement with financial support to enforce the unfair laws we have now and those which will be added to protect their cash cow cannabis.

This is a tricky situation that makes it easy to fool the public into thinking they are voting for something they are not.

The news likes to frame it up as old versus young in the polling when it really is informed versus the uninformed.  

While grassmatch would characterize any objection to these initiatives as self-interested, that is also wrong,

..."any objection to"  hardly fits when characterizing my statement "a few". ?

I support neither of these initiatives.

specifically in mind was the connection to tpains post

if growing plants for other people is what you care about, then neither mcc nor milegalize is for you. "

this sounds like an objection to both of these initiatives? especially if you are one of those said cg's ?

"A few "caregivers" are often concerned with preserving their provisioning "rights" above all else MMMA. "

I believe this is a true statement^^^^ and can fully understand why a caregiver who likes to provide cannabis to patients for cash would no longer be assisted with growing expenses and would object to these initiatives for reasons already clear.

The Legislature does not resolve ambiguities in favor of cannabis users, from what I've seen over the past six years.

Our legislature appears to be a group of largely superstitious and entirely greedy semi-savages. Fighting and grasping for every dime they can get their hands on, directed by whatever current doomsday scenario their religious constituents are in dire fear of at the time.

so you reject these initiatives for your own self interests, as well as others'?

I reject this for the same reason I rejected the sales tax: No blank checks for those I do not trust at all.  

Look ahead: Schuette will be governor and we will have most of the same law makers we do now. My only hope is they find something else to do. These initiatives, if they pass, put us right in their cross hairs for years to come. I really wish folks would quit asking for cannabis related things from these cannabis haters. This is like going to Happys Pizza and asking for a Gyro, it's never going to be good. Don't ask them for a Gyro or they will be seriously messing up your lunch. 

I support the MMMA as it is.

these initiatives are spun imo, tricking those who support them, and those who do not perhaps.

I reject this for the same reason I rejected the sales tax: No blank checks for those I do not trust at all.  

Look ahead: Schuette will be governor and we will have most of the same law makers we do now. My only hope is they find something else to do. These initiatives, if they pass, put us right in their cross hairs for years to come. I really wish folks would quit asking for cannabis related things from these cannabis haters. This is like going to Happys Pizza and asking for a Gyro, it's never going to be good. Don't ask them for a Gyro or they will be seriously messing up your lunch.

what do you say to those of us who intend to not vote for either, and also to those who feel they must vote for one(or both)

What amazes me the most is that you think Snyder/Schuette would sign a law that does that. You have to think these things out to the end game.