Milegalize- The Mmma Endorsed Ballot Initiative- Launches Campaign This Week!

buy your weeds from a brown paper bag in the park.....

seems like two steps backwards to me. silly tokers

Parks? Here it would be CraigsList. That's for people who don't have a connect either because they are very rude or they just moved there. There will always be people who burned their connect/bridges and have to 'go looking'.  Good luck at the pot luck, you gotta start somewhere....

I agree $60 is a lot better then we all where paying at the start of the program and the two years makes it even better imho but that money was to be used for the program only

What has happen to the money and  i wonder if Leo is using it against the sick ?

Also i was just talking to someone that came here looking for work and he told me a lot of people are just going to the parks to buy their cannabis No Tax in the park he said just look for someone with a brown paper bag

They get their cut. Of course they are using it against anyone they feel they can. And it's nothing like the money they have after quasi legalization. That's the law enforcement money train. It's part of the deal, money for Public Safety. They might even set up a fund for the feds to stop interstate sales. It's all good right?

buy your weeds from a brown paper bag in the park.....

seems like two steps backwards to me. silly tokers

I was only saying what i was told and if someone thinks about it i would get my cannabis from a bell boy at a hotel or the people that park your car it's where i always had luck if cannabis is really legal their i'm not sure of that yet

They get their cut. Of course they are using it against anyone they feel they can. And it's nothing like the money they have after quasi legalization. That's the law enforcement money train. It's part of the deal, money for Public Safety. They might even set up a fund for the feds to stop interstate sales. It's all good right?

I wonder if people their are still getting their stuff taken after a raid ?

I was only saying what i was told and if someone thinks about it i would get my cannabis from a bell boy at a hotel or the people that park your car it's where i always had luck if cannabis is really legal their i'm not sure of that yet

I get it buddy. just now, with easy medical marijuana access I would hope people still don't loiter around the park to score a bud is all.

medical patients seem to be more discerning than recreational users in my world. Some care much about the origins, profiles, grow habits, spray/dip use etc than the other.  Parks/alleys/dispensaries......well,  you know...how can any of that be tracked for the peace of mind my patients demand without a responsible registered caregiver supplier.  The best products I've sampled come directly from  legal growers. I demand the best!

medical patients seem to be more discerning than recreational users in my world. Some care much about the origins, profiles, grow habits, spray/dip use etc than the other.  Parks/alleys/dispensaries......well,  you know...how can any of that be tracked for the peace of mind my patients demand without a responsible registered caregiver supplier.  The best products I've sampled come directly from  legal growers. I demand the best!

It's amazing what some will give up for a little cost savings. Reminds me of the cost debate when people quote average prices when we know the quality varies so much that without a given sample the price debate is just blowing hot air around. 

Word games for the hopeful win?

False advertising to sway voters?

Please don't believe the legal lize, milegalize does not... I repeat... does not end prohibition.

This is a blatant and willful lie imo and I am disgusted by their tactics.

About

Legalize MI is an initiative campaign that aims to legalize marijuana and end years of harmful prohibition in Michigan. Our coalition is made up of social justice activists, patient advocates, small business owners and concerned citizens from across our great state. By ending the prohibition on marijuana we can invigorate our local economies and municipal governments while providing a safe and economically just system for marijuana regulation. Legalize MI aims to put the most comprehensive, safe, and fair marijuana legalization initiative on the November 2016 ballot.

http://www.milegalize.com/

Edited by imiubu

The MMMA endorsed ballot initiative to preserve and further protect those relying on the existing medical laws, to help lift prohibition, and the only reasonable choice for voters in 2016 will be at several locations this month-

There is a video guide for info and petitioning being created by the campaign manager and others-

Upcoming Town Hall gatherings for MILegalize-

Jackson

Steve's Ranch House

311 W Louis Glick Hwy, Jackson, MI 49201

July 8th 6pm

Bart Hawley, JTV host will be moderator

Oscoda- July 12 High Noon

3rd Coast Customs

409 Smith St.

Meeting, bbq, live music

Saginaw- July 18 2-5pm

Butman-Fish Library on Saginaw's West side

I believe there will be one in Gaylord and another one Traverse City combined with a fundraiser.

All donations are being matched by a generous contributor. We have been given the opportunity to raise funds that will be matched up to a total of $100k by July 25th!

www.MILegalize.com

Edited by jamieuke

Hmmm, what side of history will you be on?

Crap tactic trying to shame people instead of offering up some facts for discussion.

I won't be shamed or bullied.

I'll not follow anyone off the cliff because I feel pressured by my peers.

This mi legal lies crew is lying to win not to do what is best for the people of Michigan.

What I am witnessing is that the mi legal lies crew is turning to tactics used

by the very fascists they once fought against and it makes me sad.

Are some of them looking to run for public office cuz the are starting to

behave like politicians.

If anyone has been paying attention, then you know how our gov't will twist any

cannabis initiative we hand them.

Now, I am out of this sham and will not engage further in these useless conversations.

Banging my head on this wall only leaves me bloodied.

I will try my damnedest to not say I told you so, if this is voted in come Nov. 2016 :P

Peace my brothers and sisters of the herb... I wish you no ill will. :blow-a-heart:

Carry on with the charade :hair: