New Here And Wanted To Say Hi,

Im a new MMMA card holdern ow, and yes i can posses plants, im 25 and been diagnoses with Symptomatic knee osteoarthritis.

Its terrible i got this at early age,been annoying and random times knees will swell and i cant walk much, but they also think it could be somthing worse, so they are runing more tests.

i am prescribed the norcos 750s, omg those things suck, it tears up my stomache and makes me nausiated all the time.

since im a new card holder, now im always paranoid now, that i could still get busted somehow even at the legal limit, the feds could find out somehow and lock me up, just keeps scaring me.

has anybody been messed with the feds with only having 4 or five plants in back yard?

Welcome to the board. As long as you're growing in such a way that it has a "roof" and cannot be seen from by folk it'll likely be alright, but dont quote me on that I'm not a lawyer. This means you should really consider sticking to the rules about growing in a locked facility, in this instance I'd think a Greenhouse with a lockable door would suffice, you can even construct greenhouses yourself.

It takes a while to stop being paranoid.

Like 6 months to a year. Stay strong, if it helps, keep using it. Don't let anyone tell you what kind of medicine works best for you.

To answer your question, feds won't bust someone for four plants, it's very rare. Make sure to keep plants locked at all times though. Auto closing and auto locking door...