Hello And Thank You

Hello all,

Newbie here who is very glad I discovered this site.  Your teams has created a fabulous forum.  I have taken months reading many of the posts.  INCREDIBLE support and information sharing from so many warm, knowledgeable and inviting participants.  A big thank you for providing the opportunity to learn.    As a faithful foot solder, I salute the MMMA veterans.

Carry On and keep up the fight!

I'll be posting my first question soon.  *knees knocking*  

Why no MRD, is was not aware of that tradition.  I am so happy you are willing to make such a sacrifice.  Is it exhausting?  Any vacancies?

I wanted to add...I suffer from lupus, dermatomysitis (lupus of the muscle) and I have crazy anxiety.  I take heavy duty meds twice a day (steroids, plaquenil, methotrexate...and more)

I want to try the oil to see if that helps with my pain.  its brutal...and everywhere.

Both high cbd mj and a totally non cannabis technique called tdcs. Trans cranial direct current stimulation might be worth looking into.

TDCS....thank you for the tip...will seek info on this topic...

I have recently made radicial lifestyle changes regarding my diet.  Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free...

The Sugar free is really tough...