Washington, D.C. -- State lawmakers are calling on the federal government to change its drug laws to let states experiment with marijuana and hemp policy.

The National Conference of State Legislatures, the de facto bipartisan group of lawmakers, passed a resolution at its annual meeting Thursday calling on the federal government to amend the Controlled Substances Act to authorize state marijuana laws and on the administration to keep its nose out of state pot policies.

Read More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By T2Tone
      Planet Green Trees TV - Episode 491
      Episode Date – 11-19-20
      Episode Title – Disquisition
      Possible Topics (no particular order)
      1. Michael’s Rant
      2. A State-by-State Look at Where Marijuana Is Legal
      3. Re-elected Oakland County Sheriff known for being tough on pot says he'll follow the law now that it's legal
      4. Feds Cite Marijuana Comments By Seth Rogen, Joe Rogan And Other Celebs In COVID PSA Database
      5. Michigan prisoner serving up to 60 years in marijuana case asks for mercy
      Show Information
      Michigan's #1 show about cannabis legal issues, licensing, regulations, compliance, medical marijuana topics, current events and other legal matters. Planet Green Trees TV is hosted by Attorney Michael Komorn, co-hosted by Jamie Lowell, Alyssa McCormick, Jim Powers and Amanda Joslin
      WANT TO BE A GUEST? Got a talent or in a band you would like to showcase? Let us know and you could be a guest on PGT. More Info - https://planetgreentreestv.com
      PODCAST DISTRIBUTION LISTS See or listen to PGT on any of the following platforms
      Facebook
      You Tube
      Apple Podcasts
      Spreaker
      Spotify
      Google Podcasts
      Castbox
      Podcast Addict
      Podchaser
      Find Links and More Info on https://planetgreentreestv.com
      TAG IT #planetgreentreestv #komornlaw #komornlawmi #botanicalco #theamandareport #elevationstation #marijuana #kindtouring #icantbreathe #420 #socialjustice #lifeisgood #cannatouring #mcfly #tommychong #hightimes #hypeduplive #mumbai #cannabisbusiness #tegridylaw #michiganmedicalmarijuana #boycottstuff #bongs #canna-touring #statewidecannabiscards #gonefishin
      Disclaimer
      The opinions and comments expressed on the show by hosts, guest, commentators, posts, articles, etc... may or may not represent the actual opinions or thoughts of the Komorn Law Firm and/or it's associates. The thoughts and conversation that occur during this broadcast are an attempt to bring humor and parody to an otherwise non comical scenario. Although some conversations and guests may state facts, academic impedimenta and scientific theorems one should consult an attorney or expert in the relevant field of query.

• By T2Tone
      PLANET GREEN TREES TV - Episode 485
      Episode Title – Steady As She Goes
      Episode Date – 10-08-20
      On This Episode Topics (no particular order)
      1. Michael’s Rant
      2. CANNABIS BUSINESS LICENSE APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED EARLY
      3. Ann Arbor, Michigan, decriminalizes magic mushrooms, psychedelic plants
      4. Federal Workplace Drug Testing Proposal Could Discriminate Against People of Color
      5. CDC Meets with Medical Marijuana Patients to Discuss Cannabis as an Alternative Pain Therapy
      6. Cannabis Life Advice: When is it time to smoke less weed?
      Show Information
      -Michigan's #1 show about cannabis legal issues, licensing, regulations, compliance, medical marijuana topics, current events and other legal matters. -Planet Green Trees TV is hosted by Attorney Michael Komorn, co-hosted by Jim Powers, Amanda Joslin, Alyssa McCormick and Jamie Lowell
      LINKS Can Be Found Here - https://PlanetGreenTreesTV.com PLANET GREEN TREES TV -
      Now On
      Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
      Spreaker
      Spotify
      Google Podcasts
      Castbox
      Podcast Addict
      Podchaser
      Disclaimer
      The opinions and comments expressed on the show by hosts, guest, commentators, posts, articles, etc... may or may not represent the actual opinions or thoughts of the Komorn Law Firm and/or it's associates. The thoughts and conversation that occur during this broadcast are an attempt to bring humor and parody to an otherwise non comical scenario. Although some conversations and guests may state facts, academic impedimenta and scientific theorems one should consult an attorney or expert in the relevant field of query.

• By Shadow.d66599
      New patient looking for a good caregiver in Kent county! I spend good money for good medicine. Message plz
    • By RapidRiverReefer
      Hello there, I’m currently a grower in the UP looking for patients to name me their caregiver. I’ve been growing for over a year now painstakingly perfecting my medicine to fully satisfy my patients, I hope I can help any medical patients in need please contact me or reply to this thread! 

I can provide anything from bud to Concentrates to edibles!
    • By GardenGuru
      Looking to help those in need for their pains and ailments. Having a variety of strains that are all properly flushed as well as dried, trimmed and cured to perfection. I take growing very seriously and have a dedicated clean, smoke free environment where i grow medicine for patients. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see some amazing pictures of my product.