Flower Room--Ideal Heat And Humidity

pic book

I contend the ideal conditions for hydro flowering are:

Constant temp 78f

Relative humidity 45 per cent

If you disagree, youve been smoking too much.

Hey PB,

I find that a fluctuated temp, with lower temps at dark time work better for cannabis plants. They like the day/night temperature differential. Call me a high mind if you will. Wouldn't be the first time. LOL  And you will never catch me out of cannabis. 

One look at a vapor pressure deficit chart will tell you you're a bit off base with your targets. At 78 degrees you should be running your humidity around 70-75%

I myself prefer 82-84 degrees and 75% humidity. Careful if you try that though, the growth rates can quickly get away from you and you will have an overgrown jungle in your room.

vapor_pressure_deficit_relative_humidity

One look at a vapor pressure deficit chart will tell you you're a bit off base with your targets. At 78 degrees you should be running your humidity around 70-75%

I myself prefer 82-84 degrees and 75% humidity. Careful if you try that though, the growth rates can quickly get away from you and you will have an overgrown jungle in your room.

vapor_pressure_deficit_relative_humidity

Personally I love the jungle wild look to my garden, if its so thick i can't move between them, I know i been successful. LOL give me a nice 3 foot diameter and 5 ft height.  side by each ... mmmhmm

lol yup co2 helps in heat for sure, can push 90f  in some cases ,, but as already stated in water temp should be 61-65f as well,, no room is complete with water without that chiller pump... 

unless your big on root rot..  :watching:

Edited by Willy

i said in FLOWER.

Shiska, aren't you talking veg?  In veg, I agree, hi temp hi humidit, cause I do want crazy growth in veg.

But in flower, above 60f and 50 rh, big bud molds and rots and powders up and destroys itself.  Not every strain can withstand the deficidt chart and make meds.

Edited by pic book