Police Conduct Marijuana Eradication Program

bobandtorey

Wow! They coordinate with the DEA and they have a master plan across the state. What plan do you think it is ? And do you think cannabis will still be used for medical use  tomorrow ? or even next year?

I thought everyone knew by now that the tasks forces coordinate with the DEA? I've posted it here many times. The task forces that do these programs even have business cards with DEA on it. So it's always a state wide effort with the DEA overseeing the big picture. 

They ALWAYS work from tips. Whether it be a past tip or a new one, they don't just go out for a fly without tips. They don't even have the time and resources to follow up on all tips. If they ever covered all the tips they could possibly go out for a cold call look see but they get so many tips they never get the list done. If they are swooping down on you they most likely had some sort of a tip. 

resto is 100% correct. the DTF works on tips, EVERY TIME when they coordinate with the DEA.

the tips they are using come from the feds listening to your phone calls and watching your internet, visa bills (did you just buy 100 lights on the ole american express?), etc.

this is because the DEA has been using parallel construction and the NSA's illegal wiretapping to snoop on peoples' internet and phones.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/05/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805

why do you think police watch grow stores? so they can catch the ones who pay in person in cash.

Thanks

Is it all a myth Imo because thats what Leo tells everyone but a tip is a real thing ?

So we have the DTF, DEA. NSA, DTE, LEO, LARA ,All the friends you show your Grow to 

We all our going to 'Jail' if you grow cannabis other then for medical use  with a card ? 

It's how they operate. You think they have crystal balls or what? Of course they sit back and wait for tips. Just like when they got you, it wasn't a crystal ball. The first step to moving forward after an encounter is trying to determine 'the tip'. Someone fingered you or you did it to yourself posting pics or flapping your lips. God didn't tell them about your plants and they didn't fly over in helo. It's always tips.

They be coordinating their butts off to make up for the 56% reduction of their funding, thanks to Sen Ted W Lieu (D 33rd DistCA ) who managed to defund their $18,000,000 budget.    Last year, $18 million was used for marijuana eradication/suppression.  Lieu’s amendment cuts $9 million from the account and uses the savings to increase the VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Youth-Oriented Program by $4 million and Victims of Child Abuse program by $3 million.  The additional $2 million is sent to the Spending Reduction Account. 

The Sen hopes to end the program next year.

Thanks for the post Bob, got this from your other link to the Castaways "Liar Liar" Another tasty nugg from the past...

Edited by solabeirtan

It's how they operate. You think they have crystal balls or what? Of course they sit back and wait for tips. Just like when they got you, it wasn't a crystal ball. The first step to moving forward after an encounter is trying to determine 'the tip'. Someone fingered you or you did it to yourself posting pics or flapping your lips. God didn't tell them about your plants and they didn't fly over in helo. It's always tips.

Sorry Resto I can't agree with this. They do fly over looking for plants in my county anyways. This eradication program here is for them to fly over looking for plants, that is how they destroyed over 250 plants so far. They do this every year at this time. They must have assumed I was legal or they would have visited.

Sorry Resto I can't agree with this. They do fly over looking for plants in my county anyways. This eradication program here is for them to fly over looking for plants, that is how they destroyed over 250 plants so far. They do this every year at this time. They must have assumed I was legal or they would have visited.

They fly over with a list of tips. They have the whole fight planned before they take off. They could get lucky and see something off their radar. They don't even cover the whole list of tips they have. If they are swooping down low they have a tip. Count on it. If they swooped down on your tiny little three grow garden they had a tip, no doubt about it. 

The press releases are chock full of total lies. It's to terrorize growers and confuse people like yourself into thinking they can find every single plant and you can't hide. Also, it protects their tipsters and their real modus. 

Very hard to avoid detection with an outside grow. That is with chain link fencing on sides and on top. Closed in so neighbors can not see from their property. Kinda makes the area stand out when heli's are flying over.

Sure a grow that wasn't closed in would be harder to spot from the air.

Once we move, will do some thinking about outside growing before starting. Outside is great, but then do we want everyone flying over to know where the grow is located?

I first planted some in my greenhouse. They loved it and I finished them but the smell was over the top and scared me.

After that I built a non descript "shack" behind the chicken coop, built of pig fencing/wired together all the way around.

The top was then covered with opaque corrugated plastic, the kind on greenhouses, but you cant see through it, looks white.

The plants liked it even better, but the smell again haunted me, and those were only a few "low odor" strains. I gave up outdoor mj

until the tomato law goes into effect ;)

such B.S. to just about force us to use tons of electricity indoors to grow medical cannabis. I once saw a  greenhouse cover duhicky that would black out

available light according to a timer. It ran on a battery with a solar panel and could be used with any size "you cut" cover>>pure genious

If its not one fear its another watching these cops do their thing. Sometimes when there's no charges at a raid I cant help think they may be rogue operators.

Thanks again 

First They didn't get a tip from anyone about our grow i had no one to show it off to nobody show's off their grow room with 2 inch tall plants  if that did happen the way you see it then they wouldn't have broken down the door without a warrant Leo would of had it before 

posting pics or flapping your lips ? thanks  Second thing is i didn't even own of have a cell phone to be able to take a Pic of anything and no Camber ether 

Why would someone take pic's of little plants 2" tall ?

i think you have me mixed up with someone else 

Now..... flapping my lips  ? well maybe i have been knowen to do that sometimes but only if someone ask 

i think it's scooter your thinking of remember he got raided before he got his Rec. and was a Mod here  right around the same month as when we did ? 

Oh one more thing i believe we where set up from the start Leo wanted to use us to show others what was going to happen to them if they get them their card Imo

They fly over with a list of tips. They have the whole fight planned before they take off. They could get lucky and see something off their radar. They don't even cover the whole list of tips they have. If they are swooping down low they have a tip. Count on it. If they swooped down on your tiny little three grow garden they had a tip, no doubt about it. 

The press releases are chock full of total lies. It's to terrorize growers and confuse people like yourself into thinking they can find every single plant and you can't hide. Also, it protects their tipsters and their real modus. 

Thanks 

They fly over with a list of tips.? Or State medical marihuana card numbers ?

Very hard to avoid detection with an outside grow. That is with chain link fencing on sides and on top. Closed in so neighbors can not see from their property. Kinda makes the area stand out when heli's are flying over.

Sure a grow that wasn't closed in would be harder to spot from the air.

Once we move, will do some thinking about outside growing before starting. Outside is great, but then do we want everyone flying over to know where the grow is located?

You can get a lot of cannabis on them outside grows is it hard to keep your 2.5 OZ without going over ?

$450 on average because of the summer heat a little less during the cold months .

Someone said you can rent a space to grow in for $600 a month  includes 2 -1000W lights and all timers and everything needed to grow including Elect all you do is bring your own plants all for $600 a mouth and no one has to live with the fear of being raided in their own homes 

Sounds great to me

Edited by bobandtorey

right on as long as we can make it til the next month i dont know about you all but my 400 a month bill sucks every month

I can happily trade you electric bill, I average over 500.. most months , during summer, in the winter nearly 800, so i totally understand.. 

Someone said you can rent a space to grow in for $600 a month  includes 2 -1000W lights and all timers and everything needed to grow including Elect all you do is bring your own plants all for $600 a mouth and no one has to live with the fear of being raided in their own homes 

Sounds great to me

Yes but these warehouse multi caregiver grows are ripe for the picking for the DEA and unless it was a person I trusted in person from the past im not renting out any strangers space .

Hey Bob, I might be remembering wrong but it don't think so. I think when you were posting on this site in early 2009 you used the screen name "Bob Redden" and had your location declared as "Madison Heights." I think that lead LEO right to your door. I'm not saying that what LEO did was right. But I think you gave them a trail of bread crumbs right to your front door.