Police Conduct Marijuana Eradication Program

bobandtorey

I learn alot watching Northwoods Law too !!!!! CO, s love their game cameras...

Maybe resto needs to watch that and pot cops in cali,,,,,,in cali most are looking for mexicans growing in national forrests and parks and destroying rivers and leaveing schitt all over the woods that will do damage to our eco system. if mj was grown naturaly it would not hurt any thing, but we cant have mexican cartels growing it here so they dont have to smuggle it thru our borders!

Thanks Pain!

Peace

I live in the landing pattern of a local community airport.  I also have several family members and friends who either own small aircraft or are a member of the local club and fly the club planes.  I have low-flying planes over my property all the time.  Some of these private pilots have told me that they have been approached by LEOs to participate in the HEMP (I think this is "help eliminate marijuana plantings" or something like that.) program and were offered rewards if they could spot marijuana grows.  So it isn't just LEO choppers looking for outdoor grows.  Just like in Nazi Germany (and I hate to ever use a Nazi comparison) law enforcement agencies in this country are incentivizing private citizens to nark on  other private citizens. 

my meter reader saw me carrying a full size plant in the pot in full flower outside, when he snuck down the driveway

curiously on a Saturday morning. He apologized as he looked at the meter, and smiled as he acknowledged the stinky azz buds.

I didn't react until he left, with a pounding chest and a huge choice to be made that moment. That was years ago. These days I'm standing

in a dark room at light on @ 6am to cut my plants for harvest. way to early for the meter reader.

If someone was growing, and their meter showed little power usage....well, but my meters spin like a music box dancer probably dizzying the reader while he stares. I never stole power and would never have considered such a thing. they make nine bucks an hour here btw.

Most often it's jealousy or an axe to grind. Those two things are the heartbeat of the whole eradication program. Without that they are helpless. You even see it here in posts and likes as one's with an axe to grind would do or say just about anything for some sort of 'payback' for imaginary grudges carried in a troubled minds. 

Edited by Restorium2

Imo until the Brown case get overturned there is no foolproof way to grow cannabis without some risk and Leo does count on Tips and people who may know you grow

leo always asks people where they got their stuff from!  I once got pulled over for speeding in roseville, I had some vicodens 5/500 in my glove box, just 2 months before some one stole my bottle and it had refills on it, they filled it before I knew it was missing,  so I put this bottle of about 15 pills in my glove box with the lable ripped off, (honestly that is why, I was using 10/500 at the time and they were emergency meds) the cops hassled me beyond beleif, I was arrested my mini van got towed, and I was taken down stairs to the narco squad, they kept asking me where I got them, I kept telling them exactly where I got them. 11 mile and harper cvs from a guy with a white lab coat on! :drinking-coffee:

They were relentless, I was questioned for at least 6 hrs before they let me get bailed out, I was charged for speeding 10 over and for having my meds in a bottle w/o a lable!

I went to court on the speeding ticket, and thought it was all over, like 6 months later they charged me for the analog possesion or what ever the charge was,

I got a court appt'd attny, I had to go to the probation dept and get a pre sentencing exam, I waited in the court room for my attny who was 2 hrs late, and the judge was giving sentences out that the probation dept suggested,  my attny finaly shows up and asks me what did you do to pee pee off the probation officer?  I said nothing it went well why, he says they want you to do 6 months. so he starts telling me how the court proceding is going to go and what to say!  I didnt even listen to the idiot.

so we get in front of the judge and she is getting ready to sentence me and asks if I understood the charges,,,,,I said no your honor I dont, and I took a huge envelope out of my coat pocket that had over 5 yrs of monthly prescriptions of vicoden in it, she looks at the prosecutor and my attny and asks if they knew of this, they both said no, I said yes they did,,,,she said mr. ----- I cant go thru with sentencing today, I asked her if I could get a new attny that I didnt think this one had my best interest at heart, she said I could hire one but they cant appt me another!  she says what do you want to do, I said I would get my own attny!

needless to say as soon as I got a new attny charges were dropped and I got scolded for having the meds in a bottle w/o a lable!

The morrel to the story is the narco's were pissed, they wanted me to turn some one in for something and I had no one to turn in, actualy I did turn in the pharmacist lol!

Peace

DEA trying to stay alive and somehow justify their existence.  

How about save yourself some grief:  don't carry prescribed  narcotics in unmarked bottles !  Or at least try to obey the traffic laws when not observing other CSA violations.

Don't give them any more ammo.  Dont blame your sloppy grow practices on other minorities.  

Edited by solabeirtan

Lots of interesting reading here, i know a few meter readers for dte there policy to rsad meters only any informing would be on the own, musr of always been a rat. I live in westside burb ans had my outdoor grow going since kennal sup ct case. On a small city lot 11 by 12 all locked and enclosed on all sides except base. Cant see whats in there from a 2nd story window. Im usually paranoid one but last year wife calls me im inside my indoor grow a one ans half car garage and she tells made 2 low pass' s already sure enough i step out to see the 3rd. Was sure knock or kick the door was soon to follow but nothing. The year before a few miles away they knocked on a someones door i knowxhis neighbor stupid guy had 1 plant in corner of city lot dea took plant but never came in his house. And he had indoor growxas well.

What tipped them off? Circling your tiny grow? No way they just happened to find it by cruising around in a helicopter. It's not that easy to see that it's not one of the millions of legal gardens in the state.  They don't just swoop down on every garden spot. They work off of tips.

I'm not so sure they don't have access to our information at LARA.