Ng Per Mgl Blood

So how many ng/ml of   cannabinoids  would be a normal level for maintenance/treatment.?  the VA decided to test me for drug use,,, prior to prescribing any pain meds,, let us just say it was nicely positive.. they didn't really care and prescribed vics anyway.. However i did see the results and it was right at 50ng/ml...how do you think that fits in with  for lack of say an average mmj users.. Just wondering how that relates,, maybe i should use more, try for 100% LOL 

my question was geared toward a different perspective.. I meant, if U take a normal medical mj patient .. at any given time,,, would there be an average NG/ML not so much when you were recently medicating..but just say if anyone tested at any given time..is there an amount that would show up in a patient  as a general average.  and yes some would likely be higher or lower.. just something i thought might reflect on amount you would want for treatment, or maintenance.. that make sense? Maybe i'm not asking the right question?

Edited by Willy