Bad Experience With "high Cbd" Meds ?

trichcycler

The cannatonic that I had was not high cbd, 1:1 ratio I'm thinking. Was not much of a high from smoking, did have muscle relaxing effect. Worked well in edibles also.

The cannatonic #4 is supposed to be 11:1 ratio and Startonic at 1:1 ratio. That is for the clones I got back in summer. Since they were planted outside so late, the harvest will not be good.

So I'm thinking high cbd is referring to 11:1 or even higher.

Agree with needing thc with the cbd for best results.

I consider a 1:1 ratio high CBD. 

www​.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7413719

All patients and volunteers tolerated CBD very well and no signs of toxicity or serious side effects were detected

I'm not a cbd-only fanboy though, I just like this study and how it has been ignored for thirty years

that's the only link I could find, and gladly it reports positive results(a long time ago!)

I don't dislike high cbd herb anymore or less than I do most autoflowers or ak48 or super lemon haze. its one of those things is all. I hope theres something positive in the end to separating the cannabis constituents in order to target dis-ease, instead of marketing ploys, patient limitations, patents and cash at stake.

For now I loves my 70/30 hybrids so much I cant imagine any better medicine for me. maybe in time I'll be growing cbd plants only and only accepting patients needing it. who knows...

is this also your preference suneday11 of the strains you grow?

The taste is undeniable. Not my go to though. I seem to need a bigger kick. I often mix it with hash type plants if I do use it.

Growing it is pretty easy. Comes in at 70 days and requires little attention. Those that were culled went 11+ weeks. That was my only complaint. Only 10% came in at or under 10 wks. I don't keep any haze heavy strains aside from this and ssh.

Edited by suneday11

• 4 years later...

No matter how many people talk about CBD being safe, it is not. In the beginning, I just wanted to try, not even suspecting what it will grow into in the future. After a year of using CBD, it wasn't enough for me and I kept increasing the dosage. As a result, I started having health problems. I realized that this could not continue and decided to switch to marijuana .. (I know I'm an idiot). At first everything was fine, the abdominal pain, as well as dizziness and nausea disappeared, but instead, a year later, I realized that I had become addicted. I didn't want to admit it, but when I couldn't get through one day without weed, I started to worry. For a very long time I searched on the Internet for various ways to quit smoking. In many forums, the advice was simply repeated and was approximately what is written in this article https://quitmarijuana.org/how-to-stop-smoking-weed . I decided to take serious measures and went to the clinic. It was difficult, but over time it became easier for me to cope with my addiction. Now I am almost completely cured. This is the story of a young idiot :)

Edited by Bandelon