Booby Trap Your Grow? Maybe Not...

Indigro

Yeah, from what iv read, no one got ur story out, certainly not as uv cleared up.

Man, i get a lot of the concerns u have put forth... Really am empathetic to ur situation, and truly sympathetic to the position u r in now that u attempted to do for yourself where others wont do for u... Namely, providing a safe place for u to reside and live. Seems like most people in the d express the same situation of having to defend themselves and not count on any official support.

Kind of a rock and a hard place, damned if u do, damned if u dont.

Man o man... Well, u dont seem like a nut, and just based on the news stories, my guess wouldve been u were slightly out of touch. Shame ur position isnt being better communicated, to what seems to be a national audience... W the varying outlets pushing it out as a headline grabber, but no real substance.

Truly hope a decent attny finds ur position compelling and is willing to help out. Its the d after all, rough place, and lots of victimized people.

Sending u some green vibes... Hopefully it isnt really over for u, hopefully there is still some hope in the resolution

Yea man im pretty much messed i hope an attourney does help because i cant afford one at the moment.the worst part im also a cpl holder but the boobys messed me roughly dont do that bunny muffin what ever you guys do if you still insist dig a 12 foot hole for em to fall into instead lmao j/k but yea man im pretty much messed i wrote even the president trying to get a pardon

Edited by joshfromflorida

I have an almost 3 year old im leaving behind because i stood up to dangerous people that were already there and know what they were commin for i have cameras. By the time i get out my old donkey parents wont be alive and my kid will be grown. Never was in trouble. I have already been beaten on my porch 2010 from robbers i got the dents in my skull to prove it tbi contusions concussions all in my records i have headaches all the time legitly high blood pressure hurts my head i cant function correctly half the time eye pains and have to deal with a fed case. By tge time this is overwith imma have a stroke or heart attack

I can't blame you for trying to scare away thugs from stealing your crop. It's too bad they got hurt and now you are in the hot seat now.

You must be terrified at the possibility of going to jail. But, you can't know what will happen. Take things one day at a time, and just wait for the gears of justice to turn (and hope you don't get crushed in those gears). Stay strong!

Try not to say too much here about the particulars of the incident, since anyone can read this board.

Wait to talk to an attorney. If and when you are arrested and charged, you can ask for a defense attorney to be appointed to defend you in court. Only tell this attorney what happened: don't tell us here.

Remember you are innocent until proven guilty. You aren't necessarily going to be arrested, much less go prison. There are a lot of ways this could turn out without you serving any time in jail, so hang in there. This would be your very first offense and you've been attacked at your own home before. All that could help you a great deal.

Lean on us here for support. In this community you have friends. I hope we can help in some way.

But, please be careful what you post here, specifically about the incident. Let that part of the story stay between you and your attorney (when you get or need one). 

We can help you with how you feel and stuff, but keep details that could hurt your case to yourself for now.

I feel you pain. In june i beet a case in Wisconsin over less than a half oz but was in 2 bags cant mix my indica and sativa. And now facing feds over tax issues with a business. Not been charged yet bit feds sent my attorney a target letter. And my guidlines are 12 to 18 months or if i come up with the 105,000 then my guidlines drop to 0 to 6 months. Been going on 2 years now. Cant make plans showed wife how to winterize the lawn mover. my court appointment fed attorney seems pretty good and says my case depends a lot on the judge i draw from a pool of like 25

Yep, it's hard to tell what will happen after you get involved in the criminal "justice" system. Good luck on that!

You reminded me of a case back in the 1970's were a good friend's attic grow was raided and confiscated, and he arrested. His attorney was old and sick, managing to delay court appearances by "calling in sick" each time anything came up (more than likely legitimately called in sick).

Years passed this way with my buddy still out on bail. Eventually, he (or his dying attorney) got notice that charges were dropped and bail was returned or however that worked.

So, nothing happened except he has an arrest record, but no conviction.

The case here, tho is with the feds, and usually federal laws are written in such a way that you hardly ever win if you go to trial in a federal case: the prosecution usually wins because the evidence required to show that a crime was committed is so easy to prove in court. However that should have been worded... the bar for conviction is low.

Yea i know what you mean i just feel im screwed you dont mess with the feds. The gangs here are just so bad police dont ever show up and if you cant depend on dpd who can actually help? Im no criminal just tried to scare the real threat away if theres plants outside must be money inside is how they think. Then when one of us go outside they can easily get in at gun point and then it isnt a breaking an entry because they were let in.

how the heck do you owe 105k in taxes? and facing jail time for not paying??

all these commercials on the radio talking about forgiving tax issues.

seriously, consult some other lawyers who know this stuff, they maybe able to work out a better deal no jail time. it wont cost anything to call a lawyer and get a second opinion ri ght?

public defender yeah right. good luck.

remember ANYTHING you say WILL be used against you. so just shut the hell up already! i'm glad the atf didnt bug you too much. thats really nice of them. my advice is call a bunch of lawyers immediately. find out if any of them can help you. you will need help.

Yes, joshfromflorida, please don't talk about the incident or what lead up to the incident.

That information should be between you and your attorney only, not in a post that anyone can read.

If we can help with how you feel (emotions like: mad, sad, glad, confused, numb), then post about your feelings only: "Hey, I'm scared and mad. My family is worried sick.", that kind of stuff. 

We cannot give you legal advice on your case.

And it won't help you if you manage to get sympathy by explaining your reasons here. That's in the past. How you feel is in the present.

Let's keep it to how you feel, or maybe you should take t-pain's advice and say nothing here.

when my son questioned the comfy neighborhood we lived in when he was 12 I drove him to six mile, and showed him my house, one of only 9 left from 40. We googled it and found 12 people are listed on the mortgage. The street is still burning. people are still dying there. I recognized one person sitting on his parents porch, the nicest house on the block. He was drooling, and bleeding from his rotting arms. He didn't know me, but his sweet old surviving mom sure did. I cried on the way home, and so did my kid.  I think I know how you feel about living there.

At your very first opportunity .....I know moving away from that place will heal you and yours.

Probably wouldn't hurt to start a gofundme, but ask your attorney first.

The best of luck to you, get some sleep man, this too shall pass.

Peace

Edited by grassmatch