Diy Pen For Concentrates (510 Compatible)?

zachw

I have not tried one of these yet, but it may just solve many of your vaping issues. Keep in mind, this woman is vaping 100% VG, which is very thick. It may even work better with cannabis oil. It is a top fill unit so you may not have to be concerned with getting your product into the center.

It is amazing all of the different coils this unit can operate. I don't think you need the 200W mod, you may prefer something like the KangerTech KBOX Mini, Platinum.

The tank she is using is by Smok. I have had good experiences with the Smoktech products.

GG, do you recall the post right after your video where we were discussing hemp oil as a solvent, my concerns ?  

twilight zone maybe?   couple days ago ....  you 'liked" it.  

Ha!!   resto's keen eye found the thread with the same pic in it....my bad

Edited by grassmatch

i was just looking also Zap and could find nothing hidden or removed on the subject...

Grass whatcha talkin bout?

He's just confused again. It was this off topic post in another thread. 

yuck! just yuck!   we'll soon see issues with the inhalation of synthetic flavors, organic essential oil flavorings and glycerin for inhalation. google shows some concerns in the tobacco industry. I wonder why everyone didn't settle on using real hemp oil, or seed oil, to make the cannabis oil less viscous for use in these vapes? or maybe they have and it sucks?

He's just confused again. It was this off topic post in another thread.

ding ding!!!

thanks resto, the vid did it to me this morning.

sorry for the upset

resto, in fairness that post was not "off topic" as you say. It was a discussion with imiubu that ended with GG. "The label states that the contents are cannabis extract, flavorings (strawberry, mint)

and coconut oil."

and the addition of artificial flavorings/solvents to cannabis oil

but its all good, I'm the one who couldn't even find my own post!!!

Edited by grassmatch

ding ding!!!

sorry for the upset

resto, in fairness that post was not "off topic" as you say. It was a discussion with imiubu that ended with GG. "The label states that the contents are cannabis extract, flavorings (strawberry, mint)

and coconut oil."

Off Topic was my excuse FOR YOU  (having not being able to find it). Your confusion. Call it what ever. I was just helping you explain your confusion. 

ding ding!!!

sorry for the upset

and coconut oil."

Next time look in YOUR CONTENT before you blame this web site for unreasonable censorship. It's a high charge to be flipping out there like that. 

whatever resto. its a higher charge accusing folks of using multiple id's, calling the FBI on a marijuana plant in your yard, and using PM to further your shenanigans here.

just stop already, nobody likes when you do those things here, you lose respect and credibility. I feel sorry for you sometimes friend. heal soon

Oh man. So confused.