Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight

jamieuke

Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight!

Listen LIVE 8-10 pm EST at www.planetgreentrees.com or call in 347-326-9626

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion

Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles, Jamie Lowell from Third Coast

Tonight- Update on the tragic case involving Max Lorincz of Ottawa County who was charged with a 2 year felony for the possession synthetic THC for what was actually a very small, practically unmeasurable, amount of butane hash oil. The police were originally called to his house because his wife, who suffers from mental illness, had an episode that required emergency medical attention. The Ottawa Sherriff, who arrived with EMS, took interest in the tiny smudge of concentrated cannabis, which, ultimately resulted in the removal of his 8 year old child, and felony charges alleging the illegal possession of synthetic THC.

PGT host attorney Michael Komorn first heard of Max's case when Max was a call in guest to the show shortly after his case was in the news. Komorn was moved by Max's story and decided to take his case which has resulted in not only several eight hour round trips between Oakland and Ottawa Counties, but the discovery of more than he could possibly imagine.

Komorn Law shared what was believed to be some very serious fundamental due process violations of Max’s case and caught the attention of many legal professionals and reform organizations such as international civil rights attorney Jeff Frazier, Cps expert Attorney Jennifer Ani, JD, scientist Donald P. Land, PhD, Charmie Gholson of Michigan Moms United, Diane Wattles Goldstien, Neil Franklin, Steve Miller of LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition), ACT Labs in Lansing, and others. The question to be answered is - why did this team assemble to help Max?

Also- The MILegalize campaign is challenged with raising $100,000 in matching funds for October. Three fundraising events scheduled for Ypsilanti Oct 25, Detroit Wednesday Oct 28, and Grand Rapids Thursday Oct 29 more being added - www.MILegalize.com for details.

MILegalize update with the incomparable Josey Scoggin

Joining us-

Charmie Gholson- founder of Michigan Moms United

Jim Powers Michigan Parents for Compassion co- founder and board member of the ballot group known as MILegalize. And- regular guests and friends of the show attorney Jeff Frazier attorney David Rudoi of Rudoi Law, attorney Allen Peisner, Eric Gunnels Thetford Twp Trustee and T- Winkle.

Michael's rant, news, current events and more!

And i agree the story he tell's is heart-wrenching i was wants told a story about  a Man with no shoes met a Man with no feet and i want to help Max the best i can tell him i am sorry he is going

thought all of this B.S i wish i had more words to say  I support you Max and Thank you for standing up for us all and if theirs anything you need Max  just ask 

Peace from the front Max

Bob and Torey