Allegations: Msp Falsely Reporting Marijuana, Targeting Card-Carrying Patients

t-pain

and when will they get their child back?

thanks for all you and yours have done to help this family

This is GREAT news!  I live just So. of Max and have been following this including attending his previous hearing and talking with Korman at length about this case, the MSP lab scandal etc.  The truth shall prevail!!

This is GREAT news!  I live just So. of Max and have been following this including attending his previous hearing and talking with Korman at length about this case, the MSP lab scandal etc.  The truth shall prevail!!

Thank you for supporting Max and the cause i wished i had been their and if i would have had the Gas $$ to go i would have i've talked to him on the phone a few times i'm sure the stress is

less for him and his family  today 

• 2 weeks later...

he had a court-appointed lawyer before komorn swooped in to help.

that court-appointed lawyer told max to plead guilty to a charge based on a false-positive field test kit. court appointed lawyer said if max pleaded guilty he would get his kid back. later a lab retested the evidence and found it was nothing. this is seperate from the marijuana oil charge btw.

lawyer tells you to plead guilty and this all goes away, do you believe and listen to him yes/no?

komorn had to:

prove ineffective counsel

rollback a plead

fight a section 4 defense

discover a conspiracy of lab reports, file federal complaints, ask msp to investigate.

deal with prosecutor misconduct

deal with family court.

probably a bunch of other stuff i'm forgetting.

komorn had to work hard on this case! the criminal charges and the parental custody also happen in seperate court houses with seperate judges.

i'm not sure if this info is in the planet green trees epsiode. did you listen to it grassmatch?