Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Ballot Question Committee Amendment...

Timmahh

Have you been getting 2200 signatures a day? Or are you falling behind?

Is the pot calling the kettle black?

I think what you , like those who supported LegaLies in Ohio are Doomed by We the Peopl at the polls.

We don't want any more Legal Lies by Greedy cartels monopolizing the system.

We the People are Wise to that and will defeat anything that resembles it.

We the People Support Abrogate and will work tirelessly to that end, be it 2016 or beyond.

Abrogate is worth the wait and worth the effort.

Times are changing .....for the better....Abrogate!

Edited by beourbud

Each day can tell.

And don't think I haven't ridden every campaigns donkey on signatures. 

Each day that goes by puts you further behind if you aren't getting, in this case, 2200 signatures a day to hit a desired number.  So maybe we are up to 2220 sigs a day now.

Just asking and will continue to for another almost 6 months.

Is the pot calling the kettle black?

I think what you , like those who supported LegaLies in Ohio are Doomed by People like Me at the polls.

I don't want any more Legal Lies by Greedy cartels monopolizing the system.

I am Wise to that and will defeat anything that resembles it.

I Support Abrogate and will work tirelessly to that end, be it 2016 or beyond.

Abrogate is worth the wait and worth the effort.

Times are changing .....for the better....Abrogate!

Just a nicer version!

When ever some one says We to me, I ask them if they have a mouse in their pocket, aint no we here!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

i want to know how many abrogate petitions have been printed yet?how many do you need to print? assuming 50% accuracy and all 12? sigs per sheet are filled in.thats 50,000 petition sheets to print.

There is a spec sheet on abrogate website. anyone can take to staples, etc to print your own.

Lots of folk would rather see the money coming out of their pocket being used in a local tangible way.

This is it.

Why wait for a big budget purchase when you can get just what you need, just in time.

Bernie Sanders / Abrogate 2016

• 3 weeks later...

Printed 50,000 petitions first round in Janurary.  Another round of petitions was just printed and are going into circulation.
There are over 65,000 sheet printed. 37,000 went out in the January and now the February issue of the MMM Report.

Another 20,000 are in multiple locations throughout the state.

Did you ask such detailed Questions of the other campaign? Or only this one?

Qualified Voter File is being loaded and we will be verifying the sheets that have already started to come in.   I have no idea how many sheets we have at the moment as I did not count them last week. Too many to count before we can start Verifying them.

We have had a large increase of support over the last 30 days since we kicked off on Jan 13th. 
Today we are about 32 days into the 180 day campaign, and the weather is starting to break as we gain momentum.

We have volunteers canvassing political events around the state, and due to the Det and now Lansing Ordinance push, We have just garnered the support of nearly all Detroit area businesses, that are going to see their doors closed on March 1st, unless they can put their referendum in place by then....

Abrogate Prohibition Michigan is right on track and over the next weeks, will be reporting current progress of Signature Captures...
By the end of March I project we will be over 100,000 valid sigs already collected.

Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Because More LansingD.C. Creates More Criminals.

www.michican.us

Now you can open and be on the Michigan Independent Cannabis Action Network while you are on Facebook's website.
Visit our Community Group here and look for the MichICAN Webforum tab next to the Timeline and About tabs on the page.
www.facebook.com/dm2016bmlcml/

We are in day 32 of the 180 day campaign.  Filled out Petitions have been coming in for a few weeks now.
Qualified Voters File is being loaded and prepared so we can start to Validate sigs. 

As of right now, I do not have any kind of detailed numbers other than to say we have a bunch of filled out sheets waiting for validating.

We are currently right on track with the Campaign, just need to get started validating sigs to get an initial count started. Being we started in the middle of winter, it may be low, it may be high. but we are getting sheets back and that is a great start.

I suspect by the beginning of March, we will have a good detailed number to report. And being a Presidential Election Season, I have put a call out to ALL Abrogate Volunteers and supporters to get out to your local Election events and Petition for Abrogate Signatures.

Every Bernie Sanders Supporter is an Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Supporter and are wanting and waiting to sign our Petition. Lets ensure they have that opportunity.  Bernie has support offices all over the State.  We need Volunteers, whether you are a Sanders supporter or not, to be infiltrating their campaign areas to collect signatures for APM.

Feb 19th Jesse Jackson is in Flint.
March 6th Sunday in Flint is the Clinton vs Sanders DNC Debate
March 8th Tuesday in Flint is the DNC Primary

These are just 3 of the events coming to Flint we need 100s if not 1000s of Abrogate Prohibition Michigan volunteers and supporters canvassing for signatures.
Both March 6th and 8th should pull 50,000 to 100,000 people or more to these events each.  
This is where we Clean Up on Signatures.  Especially from the Bernie Supporters.

Don't disregard the Republicans either.  The Libertarian Party of Michigan is in Full Support of Abrogate Prohibition Michigan, as is a large proponent of the Tea Party Republicans, as well as the True Small Government, Less Taxation Republicans.
Of Course we are also getting much support from the Independents as well in Michigan.

Add in all the spring events, spring concerts and shows, and spring holidays, including the July 4th, 4 day long weekend, 
Abrogate Prohibition Michigan has poised itself to make State and National History when we put full repeal on the 2016 
Presidential Ballot for the State of Michigan to do what it is Ready to Do.  Fully Repeal Cannabis Prohibition entirely in Michigan, being the 1st State in the union to do so, just as our Grandparents and Great-Grandparents did with Alcohol Prohibition in 1933.

Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Because More LansingD.C. Creates More Criminals.

Timothy Locke - Founder and Treasurer A.P.M.
www.michican.us

to answer your question, yes, people asked where the other campaigns' sheets could be signed. of course the start of the campaign always has a shortage of sheets to go around. i see your campaign sheet can be printed at staples, thats a very good head start that the other campaigns did not have.

thats why milegalize has a page on their website detailing the location of petition pick up / drop off and sign locations.

for people who hear about it, want to sign , etc.

i hope you can get a petition locations page on your site/fb for people to look where to sign. its useful... :)

• 4 weeks later...

to answer zaps' question earlier, alcohol is regulated and tested to make sure it doesnt make people go blind.

no idea on tobacco.

If you researched history, you will find the Government was purposely poisoning confiscated hooch, and reselling it, Specifically because it would cause people to go blind, then they deamonized the home producer. 

That is how the Purple Gang Got out of Detroit unseen, and became the Bureau of Alcohol and Firearms under Anslinger and Hoover.

its to ensure that medical marijuana still exists, smallbiz.

because abrogate might destroy the MMMA.

allow child to use cannabis for epilepsy, cancer etc etc

i'm surprised people arent upset that abrogate would destroy the mmma.

Again, woefully incorrect. Like MiLegalies. the MMM Act would have its limitations and penalties stripped. Nothing more.

Sorry for the Q's can you explain"might destroy"? If it passed would the mmma still exist and to what extent.

How about you give me a call Small Biz. As the author of the language proposed, I would be the most qualified to Legitimately and Honestly answer your questions.

I have been so busy since the launch on January 13th, I only have minutes  day to get to other sites.

i meant the milegalize and mcc proposals have mmma wording.

abrogate does not have mmma wording.

three different proposals going on all at once, gets confusing...

MCC Dropped out in October 2015.  MiLegalize has had a fork stuck in them.  They are now 90 days past the December 23rdish 180 day clause.  This means the first 90 days of their campaign is now stale sigs.

How many sigs did the collect in their 1st 3 months?  I would think that June, July, and August, would be a large majority of sigs that are now stale.

Abrogate did not even start our Campaign until Jan 13.  So in all actually, there is only One Petition in circulation that has Any chance of being on the November Ballot.

When Abrogate is on the November ballot, it will pass......

why not address the argument instead of attacking the messenger, imiubu?

timmah just said it himself that children can be felons under abrogate. if he was mistaken at 5am, then fine. otherwise what i said looks to be accurate.

Are you just making bunny muffin up?

Edited by Timmahh

Well, since you cant even get the name right, I will assume your knowledge ends there.

It is Marbury, not Maybury.

And if you want to understand Constitutional law as used in this country, that is where to start, as I said.

Even to this day, it is not agreed upon.

I call it MAYBERRY because its made up moo poo.

Signature Validations will be started in the next few days.  

QVF is parsed and now searchable via a customized search program.  Takes about 5 seconds to search the entire 7.3 million voter files and validate the sig, as well as tally it to a running total.

Should have number to present from the 1st month in a week or less.  Sheets are coming in steady and the Pick ups need to be done in the next two weeks.  

If you researched history, you will find the Government was purposely poisoning confiscated hooch, and reselling it, Specifically because it would cause people to go blind, then they deamonized the home producer. 

That is how the Purple Gang Got out of Detroit unseen, and became the Bureau of Alcohol and Firearms under Anslinger and Hoover.

Purple Gang- The Purple Gang, also known as the Sugar House Gang, was a mob of bootleggers and hijackers, with predominantly Jewish members. They operated out of Detroit, Michigan, in the 1920s and came to be Detroit's dominant criminal gang, but ultimately excessive violence and infighting caused the gang to self-destruct in the 1930s.

Like most major cities at the beginning of the 20th-century, Detroit's immigrant neighborhoods were stricken with poverty and some became breeding grounds for crime and violence.[4] From the Hasting Street neighborhood known as Paradise Valley in Detroit's lower east side, most of the Purple Gang's core members went to Bishop School where all were placed in the division for problem children.[5] The gang members were the children of immigrants from eastern Europe, primarily Russia and Poland, who had come to the United States in the great immigration wave from 1881 to 1914.[6] The gang of boys were led by four brothers: Abe, Joe, Raymond and (Isadore) Izzy Bernstein,[7] who had moved to Detroit from New York.[8] They started off as petty thieves and shakedown artists,[4][5] soon progressing to the more lucrative areas of crime such as armed robbery, extortion, and hijacking under the tutelage of older neighborhood gangsters (Charles Leiter and Henry Shorr).[5][7][9] They soon gained notoriety for their operations and savagery,[4] and began to import gangsters from other American cities to work as "muscle" for the gang.[5] There are numerous theories as to the origin of the name "Purple Gang". One explanation is that a member of the gang was a boxer who wore purple shorts during his bouts.[5] Another explanation is that the name came from a conversation between two shopkeepers:

"These boys are not like other children of their age, they're tainted, off color.""Yes," replied the other shopkeeper. "They're rotten, purple like the color of bad meat, they're a Purple Ganghttp://bfy.tw/4gCT