Renewal Certification Problems...medical Records

Have you seen a Court case with a jury involving cannabis use    ?

The point, Bob, is that the matter cannot usually make it to a jury, BECAUSE A MOTION MUST BE FILED AND HEARD IN A PRE-TRIAL HEARING TO DISMISS UNDER THE AD. If the court does its duty and dismisses the case when the facts require and as spelled out under the law, the matter ends. There are specific rulings on when and how matters are to progress past that in cases, for instance, as in King. We know well enough that courts don't always live up to their sworn promises. That is another matter.

We only wish you could keep up.

Edited by GregS

The point, Bob, is that the matter cannot usually make it to a jury, BECAUSE A MOTION MUST BE FILED AND HEARD IN A PRE-TRIAL HEARING TO DISMISS UNDER THE AD. If the court does its duty and dismisses the case when the facts require and as spelled out under the law, the matter ends. There are specific rulings on when and how matters are to progress past that in cases, for instance, as in King. We know well enough that courts don't always live up to their sworn promises. That is another matter.

We only wish you could keep up.

Thanks 

It's not easy keeping up with so many case's i follow and go to 

courts don't always live up to their sworn promises <<< i think i understand now That is if your Lucky enough " to have a good Judge You'll be good to go ?

sent in renewell on 11-22-15,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,got card on friday the 4th of dec, quickest I have ever gotten it, last few times were within 21 days though!

Peace

Now that was quick! My renewal was 20 days. Still waiting on a patient who sent in over 30 days ago. He did receive the return mail cert. awhile back. Soon we hope!

Now that was quick! My renewal was 20 days. Still waiting on a patient who sent in over 30 days ago. He did receive the return mail cert. awhile back. Soon we hope!

They actualy cashed my check on 11-26, and my letter head with the card is dated 11-30, Im getting ready to move and was worried about having to put my change of adress form in before I move and become debt free very soon,

One yr I was waiting on my pt card, my change of c.g to go thru and my change of adress, and they were taking well over 60 days to get thier act together, I wont be changing c.g's but have to change my pt adress as I was given my walking papers, so now I can start packing with a vengence and get out from this relationship that has put me in debt so far, and the thing is I love the woman and her kids and dog, I would go into debt for the 7yrs it will take to pay off this house, she is selling it for so far under market and only pocketing 7500 and it has to go on a land contract with a higher payment than she has now, and she dont have a job!  I hate getting blind sided, but by this time next  yr, I will be closer to being out of debt and maybe get some of my toys back I spent here for fridge, stove, carpet, get the house out of foreclosure 6 yrs ago, im on disability, I came here with no debts and bonds, im leaving in debt and no savings!

Life is a b ithch and than you wind up with one or die!

Peace

edit= I am so sorry for the rant!  becareful what you wish for!

Edited by phaquetoo

They actualy cashed my check on 11-26, and my letter head with the card is dated 11-30, Im getting ready to move and was worried about having to put my change of adress form in before I move and become debt free very soon,

One yr I was waiting on my pt card, my change of c.g to go thru and my change of adress, and they were taking well over 60 days to get thier act together, I wont be changing c.g's but have to change my pt adress as I was given my walking papers, so now I can start packing with a vengence and get out from this relationship that has put me in debt so far, and the thing is I love the woman and her kids and dog, I would go into debt for the 7yrs it will take to pay off this house, she is selling it for so far under market and only pocketing 7500 and it has to go on a land contract with a higher payment than she has now, and she dont have a job!  I hate getting blind sided, but by this time next  yr, I will be closer to being out of debt and maybe get some of my toys back I spent here for fridge, stove, carpet, get the house out of foreclosure 6 yrs ago, im on disability, I came here with no debts and bonds, im leaving in debt and no savings!

Life is a b ithch and than you wind up with one or die!

Peace

edit= I am so sorry for the rant!  becareful what you wish for!

Sorry to hear this, wish you the best of luck. Will you be staying in same area?

^^ what he said.

very sorry to read about your troubles Jim.

i know you called me a couple times this past summer and i have not made myself available very well... i sincerely apologize for not returning your calls. 

hope your ok.

hope your staying in the area.

come on over to the coast.. the weathers always nicer here :)

talk to you soon my friend.

^^ what he said.

very sorry to read about your troubles Jim.

i know you called me a couple times this past summer and i have not made myself available very well... i sincerely apologize for not returning your calls. 

hope your ok.

hope your staying in the area.

come on over to the coast.. the weathers always nicer here :)

talk to you soon my friend.

Thank You  my friend!

I have been worried about you, havent seen you on lately,,,,,I hope all is well with  you and yours!

Unfortunatly I have been thru this kind of poop before and willl most def get thru this!

My parents are 76 and 75 so they realy need me any how, yea I was hoping me and denise could take care of them together, but I dont need no help, I will do anything my parents need me to do.  They have always been there for me and I will be there for them till the end!

Im moving to houghton lake, so not far, and I have many friends in hale, whitemore, etc, I will be visiting this area regularly!

Luckily denise is moving to gaylord and I wont have to see her once I get my schtuff out of here!

Peace My Friend!