Senate Judiciary Committee Meeting 12/08/2015

mp4c

Myself, I have no problem with a law against BHO extractions done INSIDE a house. Yes it's probably already illegal to blow up your house. And it's also illegal to use a hazardous substance in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. So one might think such an amendment is unnecessary since other laws forbid the activity already. But maybe if such a limitation is encoded into MMJ law, unqualified people might avoid the activity that they aren't qualified to do.

A couple of years ago I got into an argument/discussion with an MMMA poster who used solvents for extractions. I said that anyone doing such an extraction indoors needs to be certified in haz material management and use a fume hood and intrinsically safe (spark free) equipment and an explosion meter. So a vapor monitor, a fume hood, a spark free exhaust fan, and a spark free heating unit. Also a good idea to have a dry-chem fire extinguisher on-hand.

Unfortunatlly, this poster was doing a solvent extraction in his garage and it got out of control, and his house was burned to the ground. He is very experienced in all things cannabis, extractions included. He was about the last person one would expect to have a catastrophe, but it happened.

We were there.  We just submitted what we needed to and went to work actually doing something while the dog and pony show continued.

No need to testify today.

I would think even the novice understand the committee hearings isn't where the work actually gets done. :-p

yea ok, it was nice to hear cpu wasnt there, I think you are full of b.s!

I realy thought you would be the only troll there and that suneday didnt have to worry about the rest of the ignorant people!

maybe you should go back to your site , and back to bad mouthing this site,,,,,,,go back to IL!

Edited by phaquetoo