Senate Judiciary Committee Meeting 12/08/2015

mp4c

I was there representing CPU and put in a card in favor of 4210 (the infused products bill) and in opposition to 4209 (the dispensary bill) and 4827 (the tracking system bill).  Though Sen Jones later called my name to testify, my card did not request I testify, and in fact I marked that I did not wish to testify.

CDAM (Criminal Defense Attorney's of Michigan) put in a card that reflected the same viewpoint as CPU.

PS: I cut out way early so as not be rolling my eyes too much during testimony.... and it's nicer here at the farm with my dogs than sitting in a Senate hearing with Sen Jones

Edited by Hayduke

I was there representing CPU and put in a card in favor of 4210 (the infused products bill) and in opposition to 4209 (the dispensary bill) and 4827 (the tracking system bill).  Though Sen Jones later called my name to testify, my card did not request I testify, and in fact I marked that I did not wish to testify.

CDAM (Criminal Defense Attorney's of Michigan) put in a card that reflected the same viewpoint as CPU.

PS: I cut out way early so as not be rolling my eyes too much during testimony.... and it's nicer here at the farm with my dogs than sitting in a Senate hearing with Sen Jones

When can we see them?

so you were there in person?

Hell no. :-)

I do my work behind the scenes.

One, because I am dam good at it.

And two, because it takes me 8 hours to get to Lansing.

And three, I work with top notch people who handle that side of our organization.

But, if I lived as close as 3-4 hours from Lansing, I would never miss one.

The point was, you should not be dissin on others who do not go to the hearings when you yourself don't.

:-)

Peace.

Hell no. :-)

I do my work behind the scenes.

One, because I am dam good at it.

And two, because it takes me 8 hours to get to Lansing.

And three, I work with top notch people who handle that side of our organization.

But, if I lived as close as 3-4 hours from Lansing, I would never miss one.

The point was, you should not be dissin on others who do not go to the hearings when you yourself don't.

:-)

Peace.

I didnt diss on any one, I told suneday she wont have to worry about the trolls here because 2 of the 3 wont be there!

You stuck your nose in my biz, go look back, you are the one that lied and you are no untrust worthy in my mind,  you even said we were there, what does cpu have a mouse named mal in their pockets!

Go back and read my reply to suneday, she didnt want to get the trolls going!  I said what I said, I even said 2 of the 3  wont be there because they may not like to go out in public or they cant because of their disability and I said im not knocking that,

You phaq with me every time I say something you dont like lil fella, so you are the lil nerd hiding behind the screen,,,,,,well Im the guy that would get himself kicked out like the vet did!  I enjoyed him saying it like it is, but it didnt do a whole lot of good, it did show what a ss hats we have running our state though!

How is that mighty mal?

Peace

I didnt diss on any one, I told suneday she wont have to worry about the trolls here because 2 of the 3 wont be there!

You stuck your nose in my biz, go look back, you are the one that lied and you are no untrust worthy in my mind,  you even said we were there, what does cpu have a mouse named mal in their pockets!

Go back and read my reply to suneday, she didnt want to get the trolls going!  I said what I said, I even said 2 of the 3  wont be there because they may not like to go out in public or they cant because of their disability and I said im not knocking that,

You phaq with me every time I say something you dont like lil fella, so you are the lil nerd hiding behind the screen,,,,,,well Im the guy that would get himself kicked out like the vet did!  I enjoyed him saying it like it is, but it didnt do a whole lot of good, it did show what a ss hats we have running our state though!

How is that mighty mal?

Peace

To be fair and honest; You dissed CPU then edited it away. You even flashed your arse again. Be real dude. 

Edited by Restorium2

To be fair and honest; You dissed CPU then edited it away. You even flashed your arse again. Be real dude. 

That was after he commented on what I said to a member about not worrying about going, I never said I was going. but I would def tell some one that wants to go not to worry about what she/he was worried about,

and yes I did bad mouth cpu only because I know of mals connection with them and yea I did flash him lol!

Like I said I do head meds to not lose it as often as I used to, It is no excuse but I am not only on disability and broke, im going thru one of the toughest times in my life right now!

In all fairness mal came at me first!

Peace

lets not be to hard on the guy, getting kicked out of his house and having to move into his parents basement must be unsettling.

My thoughts are for mom and pop nervously cleaning a space in the basement wondering where they went wrong.

no that would be your parents, but im sure they are wishing you would move out instead, mine need me, I didnt want to go w/o my family, I didnt want to leave a house that just cost me way more than I have just before moving out!

You m fer need to stay out of my biz, one day you will regret every word you say and said to me!

Aren't we all on the same side here?

My brother had to move back into my parents' basement when he was fifty-eight and they were both ninety. So what?

Even now my older sister, whose husband is a retired WHR exec just couldn't understand how thin the line is between luck and skill. But I know.

My brother was eighteen months younger and two years behind me in school. My parents thought I was a cry baby because I hated playing football. My brother was a high school star athlete and BMOC. My parents considered him their golden child. Although older, even by the time I entered high school I was an after-thought. So it goes.

I was drafted in Jan 1968 after I quit college at the start of my senior year. Unsuspecting I'd gone to pick up the only girlfriend I'd ever had (Kirstie Alley's older sister Collette) as planned after our 1967 summer break only to be told her grandmother didn't like me and she didn't want to see me again.

Best advice I ever got? Try to be more human. Still working on that. How about you?

Hang in there Phaq, and everyone else for that matter. We are all in this together and none of us will get out of here alive.