Quick Question About Application

Okay so I had a brain fart at the post office today when I got the money order and sent out my packet to the state.. The money order is made out to MMMP.. I forgot to include state of Michigan before it. Does anyone know if it'll be denied because of my error or if I can send another money order tomorrow that's separate from my application?

Well I cant say for sure, and you should just call the State office and ask,.... but we are talking about the Michigan state government here. I suspect if it only had an "M" on it, they would cash it.

True that. They will cash most anything you send them. Most places will any more. Sent Sears a check that said St. Jude on it and they cashed it.

But St. Jude didn't cash the one that said Sears on it ..... 

i had to pay a parking ticket to a certain local city , i didnt write the ticket number on the check (sent in the same envelope as the ticket) and they mailed the ticket and the check back to me with a handwritten note telling me how to fill the check out.

couldnt the lady doing this big handwritten letter just write 6 numbers on a check for me and cash it? nope...

flower govt beurocracy.

also it was warren. those scrumpin.

True that. They will cash most anything you send them. Most places will any more. Sent Sears a check that said St. Jude on it and they cashed it.

But St. Jude didn't cash the one that said Sears on it ..... 

bawahahahahaha!  aint that a beach!

I  have sent checks I havent signed and they got cashed!

Peace